• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Dispute Thread - Check Traders, Report Suspicious Activity, Rippers, & Reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mod or Trade Council member makes it for you once you send in your trade thread to be approved, or you can request one from them.

@Fantasy Freak 08:
Pming you.

@Sephiroth123:
See you asked for your rep thread...

@XanderPitz1010:
Please allow a TC member to answer questions. I know you are just trying to help.

I confirmed a trade with Torterra_Tank the week of January 20th. Shipped out my end January 24th and have not heard back from him since. additionally he is now permabanned. I have emailed, pm'd and every other way to try and contact him to no avail. I haven't heard from or even seen his posts on the forums since the day I mailed out. What can I do?

Confirmed a trade with Kurokitten in DECEMBER. I waited almost a month before told they were 'too sick' to send out. Even though they said they sent it out. Then they changed their story to mail being bounced back. Gave them another 2 weeks to send it out and waited a total of 4 weeks for the benefit of the doubt. They've lied and I have given them plenty of time to correct this.

Confirmed a Trade with Rush17 on January 12, 2011 he said he would send the day the we confirmed the trade I haven't received anything. I decided to sent my end on January 25, 2011 hoping/thinking that his end would arrive sometime in the upcoming week but nothing. I sent him a PM telling him that I sent my cards and he replied saying that he just sent out... I'm really doubtful at the moment.

Edit:
It's been over a month since he said he shipped and about 1.5 weeks since I shipped my end.

I have an issue with the Neutral ref given to me by DarkMind. He claims I never sent my end of a trade that was confirmed. The issue with this is that I never confirmed the trade, so that there was no trade to even leave a reference on. He also claims that I did however send my address to him to confirm it but he "deleted it" on accident. There was nothing to delete. I wish to have this neutral reference removed. I have all PM's sent and received since I joined this site since I have had not needed to delete any to make space for new ones yet. I would even let a trust worthy mod log in to my account to check if I am telling the truth. There is no icon next to any of the PM's he sent to me saying that I replied to them. With the exception of 1 of them which was to complain to him about the neutral ref which I just sent today.

I also find it irritating that he was allowed to leave a ref without any proof of a confirmed trade. Shouldn't he need proof to be able to make any sort of accusation?

VidFox: PM me what you have in 1 PM and we can work from there.

Thanks.

Project696: We never let people just leave neutral or negative refs without discussions or proper necessary information if it was approved, he obviously had the proper documents to prove what he said was true.

I personally did not handle it as Shakespeare did. I will discuss it with him and find out what he had, but knowing how much of a diligent worker Shakespeare and I are working on these since we are the only ones to take these on, we hardly ever get these things wrong.

But until something is proven, the ref stands.

Im having a problem with JaySamuel, we agreed on a trade on 1-6-11.

I sent out, he received like a week after. Nothing came. Eventually we made another trade and then he realized he didnt send out. So he said he'll send out the new trade with the other one. This was in late january. They should've been here right now. Denies to ripping me, and not communicating much

@AnthonyG

Have we made any progress, you havnt responeded to me yet and im wondering what happened. If anyone else can help, just pm me and ill send you the pm's

Can I leave Deoxychomp99 a neg ref? We confirmed a sale but he backed down.

Has anyone traded with bigpokex? Does anyone know if he is reliable/trustworthy?

Cris: You can also get a taste of his overal reputation by viewing his reputation thread. There you can see what other have thought of him from past trades.

~Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back