Collecting The English Booster Box "Pull Rates" Thread

RE: The "Pull Rates" Thread

Tamara said:
Half a case (other three boxes will be posted at a later date)

So I have the other three boxes. He didn't keep track of items per box, but out of the three, this is what was pulled.

SR Blastoise
Victory Piece x2
Dowsing Machine
Scramble Switch
Zapdos EX x2
Moltres EX
Lugia EX
White Kyurem EX
Articuno FA x2
Lugia FA
Victini FA
Cobalion FA

Not bad. The case got all the FAs, all the EXs (twice), all the Ace Specs (with no difficulty), and 1 SR. Just short Charizard & Random Receiver. :)

Elite Trainer Box pulls

It was really looking like the packs were weighted, I was not getting holos.
Last pack - 138/135 Random Receiver

I pulled a Lugia EX, Crobat Holo, Gallade Holo, and a Reverse Laser out of my Lugia Box (Elite Trainer Box). I was satisfied with the pulls.

Elite trainer box rates? Ok. I got EIGHT PACKS! That was a auto plus! And, of the 8 packs, I pulled a HTL in first pack. Then, I pulled 2 clefables, and 2 junk rares, it looked bad... then... A crobat holo, a HTL, a Magnezone(P), and a Weezing! All in a row appeared! So, I was somewhat disappointed.

I'm sticking to blisters.

omahanime said:
I opened a box of Plasma Storm

8 holos
Pulled 2 RH from 1 pack

Fishy box, especially with 2 reverses. Either someone's really got at resealing or these packs are more random than I thought. My friend bought an Elite Trainer Box yesterday and got 2 Lugia EX's from 7 packs. He refuses to trade or sell to me though since he thinks I have a problem with buying packs and cards and compared me to an alcoholic, LMAO

He's got a point though, I gotta stop buying packs. Just a few more though!

Mr squarepants I know what you mean! But I just buy a few packs, each promo pack/3 pack/tin or box set, and usually 1 whole sealed box. I have bought most of the stuff I am letting myself buy for this set. Box is coming this week, and later I will get the musketeers boxset, 3 new tins, and 2 new 3 pack promo blisters.

My Elite trainer lugia box today:
7 packs
dowsing machine
best thing but got 3 trainers and magnezone
I also got 3 of the single promo blisters, and pulled another magnezone and another dowsing machine. lol

Binx345 said:
Mr squarepants I know what you mean! But I just buy a few packs, each promo pack/3 pack/tin or box set, and usually 1 whole sealed box. I have bought most of the stuff I am letting myself buy for this set. Box is coming this week, and later I will get the musketeers boxset, 3 new tins, and 2 new 3 pack promo blisters.

Does that usually take care of the set fairly well? About how many cards from the set do you usually have missing after that?

Elite trainer box

Articuno EX
Dowsing machine
2 lucario holo's
1 rh magnezone
1 togekiss
HTL
Ether
Colress
Other trainers...
I would say a AWESOME box!

What types of pull rates are being found with the new ex tins? I bought a Keldeo one last night and it was awful. No holos pulled. :(

Does that usually take care of the set fairly well? About how many cards from the set do you usually have missing after that?

I usually attend at least 1 prerelease also. Yes it does, and the rest of the cards I am then missing (usually just UR and HR) I trade for. Usually I end up with about 2 boxes worth of that set---1 sealed box, 1-3 prereleases, a few packs, and each promo blister/box/tin.

Got my box of plasma today! Best box I have had since Dragon/Hidden Legends sets were the newest sets. IT was even better then my BC box!

6 UR
8 Holo Rare
8 rev holo rare
4 rev holo trainer
21 rares

The ultra rares were
1 FA lugia EX, FA cobalon EX, victory piece, FA colress, scramble switch and cobalon Ex

I bought a Keldeo and White Kyurem tin.

Pulled 1 Rayquaza ex, that's it. Not a single holo, and no rare or trainer reverses. It's okay thought ,I was an EX I wanted and I guess I rather pull 1 ultra rare than the average 2-3 holos. Did pull 2 Hypnotoxic lasers at least.

It seems that the tins always vary in what you pull. I see some people on YouTube getting excellent pulls while some...terrible. I feel you're better off getting singles from the tins if you're just going for the Promos.

I bought 3 tins today. 2 keldeo because I needed them for decks. Then I picked up a white kyurem ex new tin, not sure why, looked at it, and I felt a loud "DO NOT PUT THIS TIN BACK".

The white kyurem ex tin had my 3rd gold potion, and my 4th FA lugia EX! 1 other tin had my 4th gold potion. I also got about 5 holo rares or rev holo rares.

I got in my Elite Trainers Box from Ebay and it was well worth the $ and wait :D

heres what i pulled:

Lucario Holo Rare

Gallade Holo Rare

Patrat Reverse Holo

Braviary Reverse Holo

Elgyem Reverse Holo

Grotle Reverse Holo

Virbank City Gym Reverse Holo

Dowsing Machine ACE SPEC

Victory Piece ACE SPEC

SHINY CHARIZARD!!!! :D WOOT!!

Opened the 3 new tins (1 of each)

Out of 12 whole packs,

The only notables:

Mew EX reg
Garbador holo PS
RH Blend Energy WLFM

That's it. Really sucky pulls overall.

Opened my Elite Trainer box
FA Lugia EX
Articuno EX
RH Laser

4 other people opened them and only 1 of them got anything notable (ACE SPEC/EX/SR)

So I'd hold off on the Elite Trainer Boxes

Blui said:
Opened my Elite Trainer box
FA Lugia EX
Articuno EX
RH Laser

4 other people opened them and only 1 of them got anything notable (ACE SPEC/EX/SR)

So I'd hold off on the Elite Trainer Boxes

Buying it just for the packs, may prove wasteful. But if you want the other items then it may be a better deal.

Opened an elite trainer box yesterday

3 Virbanks
5 Lasers
1 Victini EX
1 White Kyurem EX
1 Foil Colress
1 foil colress machine

I went to a prerelease for Plasma Storm and did great:
Lugia EX (first six packs)
Cobalion EX (last two packs)