Lugia-EX
Lugia-EX FA
Dowsing Machine
Victory Piece
Scramble Switch
Shiny Charizard
RH Laser

I got it all on video, too.

Will buy a trainer box this week and see what I pull.

Puff-Sun said:
Quick Question:
What were the pull rates for the Unowns in Unseen Forces?

From my experience, I pulled 1-3 Unowns out of every 10 packs I opened (outside of booster boxes). So I'd say you would probably get 10-15 or so. Just a guess :/

I got a plasma storm box.

I got: Shiny freaking charizard misprint
Victini EX Full art
Victini ex regular
Victory piece
Lugia EX misprint (The holo lines were on the entire card, very noticable)
5 hypnotoxics, no revs of them
3 virbanks no revs of them either

Anybody else get a plasma freeze English box yet? This set seems to be even more random then usual.

Binx345 said:
Anybody else get a plasma freeze English box yet? This set seems to be even more random then usual.

My box had 8 holos, 4 RHs of what would have been holos, a RA Deoxys, a RA Thundurus, a FA Thundurus, a shiny ultra ball, and a RH float stone. If that helps.

Plasma Freeze is a nightmare.
So far I have opened 7 boxes.
One box had 3 full arts, one had none, 3 had 2, the other 2 boxes had 1.

A friend opened 2 boxes and got NO full arts.

Just the luck of the draw...

My box was bad as usual.

-Heatran ex FA
-Heatran ex
-Latios ex
-Rock Gaurd
-Life Dew

9 Holos

I just hand to get handed the box with the least liked legendaries. Latios does look nice but I already pulled one at the pre-release. :(

I wish TPCI, would actually make the pull rates predictable like they used to be. It's okay for those with money, but if I bought a booster box of Plasma Freeze and got nothing I'd be discouraged. Why are they changing ?, BC and PS was different as well. I have opened 2 English boxes, both the amount I expected.

Despite the fact that the last three boxes I've bought have been duds, I actually like these random rates. It's actually what encouraged me to buy booster boxes in the first place. Knowing there's a standard pull rate is no fun.

ForeignDude said:
Despite the fact that the last three boxes I've bought have been duds, I actually like these random rates. It's actually what encouraged me to buy booster boxes in the first place. Knowing there's a standard pull rate is no fun.

Standard pull rates are still fun because you don't know which specific cards you are going to get.

And it's also more fun than getting the dud boxes, which I've done three times since Dragons Exalted. :/

Does anyone know about the pull rates for the english HS sets? I've seen people complete all the primes and almost every legend card in one box o_O

Well I like some randomness, but they should make it so that no 1 box has 2 or less UR. My 1 box of plasma freeze had:

FA deoxys (1st pack)
thundurus EX
shiny garbodor
latias EX
24 non-holo R
11 reverse holo r
8 regular holo rare
4 rev trainers
which inlcude 2 sableye (the worst sableye in a long time!), 2 kyurem, 2 metagross, 2 dragonite, 1 kingdra, 1 absol. 2 umbreon, 0 electrode (cousin wants 4), and 0 ghetsis

Jungletoad, that HGSS box you got was awesome - my friend got 1 and it only had 3-4 ultra rares in it.

My boyfriend's Plasma Freeze box was pretty good.

FA Deoxys EX
FA Thundurus EX
NA Thundurus EX
NA Tornadus EX
FA Juniper
Life Dew ACE APEC
I think around 6-7 Holos

It was a great box overall. He got really lucky. :)

Jungletoad said:
Does anyone know about the pull rates for the english HS sets? I've seen people complete all the primes and almost every legend card in one box :cool:

My Undaunted box had all Primes and Legends except for Slowking, Deoxys Rayquaza bottom and Scizor holo. Just those 3 cards. Well... Might have been short a Rare but I don't keep track of those so... Point I'm making is HS boxes were VERY good.

I didn't buy a Plasma Freeze box but I tried my luck with 18 blister packs in 2 different stores. I got good results better than boxes but that's because I bought them early before anyone else.

I wonder if I waited my luck would be as bad as Plasma Storm...

split a case of PF with my buddy and this is what we pulled...

his 3 boxes

2 RA thundurus
3 FA ghetsis
2 FA heatran
2 RA heatran
RA tornadus
RA latias
RA latios
2 Life Dew
1 SR emploeon
2 absol
1 kyrum

and he also pulled a RA deoxys, but it had an indention on the back causing the front to have a raised bump, and its so bad that i think that he would get DQ'ed in a deck check for using it, so it is kinda bogus. I plan on writing pokemon about it but i figure itll b to no avail...

anywho my three boxes...

FA juniper
SR max pot
FA Tornadus
RA tornadus
FA heatran
RA heatran
FA latias
RA latias
RA latios
RA deoxys
FA thundurus
RA thundurus
2 rock guards
1 life dew
3 kyurem
1 absol

so thats 3 FA and 3 RA heatrans in 6 boxes.....its this sets moltres ex...just worthless beyond words...

Back