BW/BW2 The Future Games Speculation Thread

diving under water is in every way different than going to the airless vacuum of space. water has oxygen in it, but our lungs can only inhale oxygen that is in the form of a gas. outer space has absolutely no air at all, and i am telling the anatomy for inhaling air is the same for pokemon as it is for humans.

supergamerfreak said:
diving under water is in every way different than going to the airless vacuum of space. water has oxygen in it, but our lungs can only inhale oxygen that is in the form of a gas. outer space has absolutely no air at all, and i am telling the anatomy for inhaling air is the same for pokemon as it is for humans.

TBH, does it really matter? Thing's hardly ever make sense in Pokemon and I doubt they would really care if a kid started wondering how his character is in space and not dead. You have to remember this is NOT real. A lizard can spit fireballs, mouses can create electricity, and chickens can jump really really high in this world remember? For all we know, space in Pokemon is completely different than space in reality.

yeah, despite they have never really shown a person in space on Pokemon. And pokemon still is a little bit realistic (humans aren't supernatural) but you put up a good fight.

Haha. You know what would be a big finger to everyone's face? If they just; for some unknown reason; went straight to the 6th generation on the..WII! XD im sorry but that would be halarious. Gamefreak trollin thier fans!

supergamerfreak said:
yeah, despite they have never really shown a person in space on Pokemon. And pokemon still is a little bit realistic (humans aren't supernatural) but you put up a good fight.

Acording to the anime and i think the game even, some people believe that pokemon came from space many years ago. Also, there have been metionings of Clafairy and the moon. The moon was in Space last time I looked. xD

Because Gray sounds boring and bland. You think it'll be Gray because that's the product of Black and White? Does Gold+Silver=Crystal? Or Ruby+Sapphire=Emerald? No, it makes brown. What about Diamond+ Pearl?

I do think that the game will be named Gray, just not for your reasons.

I agree (and disagree) with both of you.

Black + White = Grey. Yes.
However it doesn't mean that every third title before it follows the same pattern. (some people use that as proof or something)

Plus, I think it'll be grey not only because b/w is grey, but because of Kyurem's main color.

I highly doubt that. i bet that RSE remakes will be mid- or late 2012, and Gen. 6 won't be until about late 2013 or early 2014. i mean, HGSS came out about a year after Platinum, and they would probably do that here.

Keep in mind pretty much all main series Pokemon games recently have come out in March. We may see something like Grey being March 2012, Hoenn remakes being March 2013, and Gen 6 being March 2014. There may be a year where we don't get a main series game and instead get a pmd game or something (which imo is better) but I don't think Pokemon would have more than a single year without a main series game.

of course theres also the chance that all those 2012 being Armageddon junkys might be right & we won't live to see 2013 or if we do survive the end of the world the producers will most likely be dead.... but that grim possibility aside what i really think they should do is make a squeal to XD:gale of darkness battle rev was a terrible follow up to it... then came rumble... not saying its a bad game but i personally want another home console RPG pokemon game with shadow pokemon & the ability to steal pokemon without using an AR, with out them all being whined-up toys

Dark Void said:
Keep in mind pretty much all main series Pokemon games recently have come out in March. We may see something like Grey being March 2012, Hoenn remakes being March 2013, and Gen 6 being March 2014. There may be a year where we don't get a main series game and instead get a pmd game or something (which imo is better) but I don't think Pokemon would have more than a single year without a main series game.

I'm suspecting

Black and White = 2010
Side series game = 2011
Grey or Remakes = 2012
Grey or Remakes = 2013
Sixth Generation = 2014

Unless they are releasing a main series game at the end of this year. Although I think if there was, it would have been announced by now. I think unlike past years they will be spreading around the side series games, they usually have a block of them in one year.

Dude, Black and White came out this year, 2011. That would put everything on your list a year up, which means the hopefully not-lame sixth gen will come out 2015. I highly doubt that Gamefreak and Pokemon will wait to release gen. 6 that long after BW, especially since they barely dodged the bullet of the failure train. I suspect that gen 6 will come around late 2013/early 2014

Pokemon rumble blast (side series game) is coming out in october, so my guess is the remakes (or grey) will come out sometime in 2012.

Shadow Arceus said:
Because Gray sounds boring and bland. You think it'll be Gray because that's the product of Black and White? Does Gold+Silver=Crystal? Or Ruby+Sapphire=Emerald? No, it makes brown. What about Diamond+ Pearl?

Gray's not that bad of a name. The title will match the black and white scale of colors, like how Blue, Green, and Red are all Primary colors. Also GSC are all jewels so they match. RBE are not just all jewels, but match up to red, blue, and green. The DPP goes back to being Gems. So why can't the game be called Gray?

I didn't say it wouldn't be called Gray. I said it wouldn't be because of his reasoning. Your's is flawed, too. Green is not a primary color, nor are Gold and Silver jewels.

Here is a VERY BIG hint of Ruby/Sapphire remakes! Is anyone familiar with "Pokemon Time" in Japan? What it is, is a collection of Pokemon plush, etc(Something like this)? Well there was an ad that advertised new merchandise, and the merch. is to feature 3rd generation Pokemon! A pic is below!

CK1yR.jpg

You can see all of the 3rd generation Pokemon at the bottom of the ad!

Note: Mods, the rules say do not advertise other sites, this isn't a website, its an add featuring Pokemon merch. If this is also considered advertising, then please remove.

Pokemon ex said:
Here is a VERY BIG hint of Ruby/Sapphire remakes! Is anyone familiar with "Pokemon Time" in Japan? What it is, is a collection of Pokemon plush, etc(Something like this)? Well there was an ad that advertised new merchandise, and the merch. is to feature 3rd generation Pokemon! A pic is below!

CK1yR.jpg

You can see all of the 3rd generation Pokemon at the bottom of the ad!

Note: Mods, the rules say do not advertise other sites, this isn't a website, its an add featuring Pokemon merch. If this is also considered advertising, then please remove.

Wow, they might just go to the Ruby and Sapphire remakes. This generation so far has been vastly different from other gens, so they might just skip the third game to Black and White.

Back