BW/BW2 The Future Games Speculation Thread

Well, that now makes me worry. Will they derasticly change the plote for the RBE remakes to keep up with good plot, like Black and white? I hope it's not changed super, just some twicks that make it better.

I hope they include BW compatibilty and moving sprites. It would be nice seeing a Haxorus whip Steven's pokemon.

More on topic, I hope they make minor changes to RSE's story to speed it up a bit, 'cause last i checked it was a bit slow and you didn't learn of Team Magma and Aqua's plots until quite a bit into the game.

^ I'm pretty sure BW compatibility will be a given, however it will be post-maingame.
I hope they give Team Aqua/Magma more of a storyline, but nothing that takes too long and sidetracks from beating the game. They could possibly add in some post-maingame thing with the teams also.

There is another hint of Ruby and Sapphire remakes! Kyogre and Groudon EX from Hail Blizzard and Psycho Drive! You would think there would be a Dialga and Palkia EX because of the Shaymin and Regiggigas EX, on top of that Kyogre and Groudon already appeared as EX's many times and Dialga and Palkia never had EX cards. So why would they have Kyogre and Groudon EX in this set? To give us a hint of the R/S remakes!

The only thing I have to say is that I'm 99.9% sure that there will be a Pokemon Grey. Reasons why because..

- Kyurem's origin has not been fully told

- The pattern in the past games (Ruby+Sapphire= Emerald, Diamond+Pearl=Platinum, Black+White= ??) etc..

- A site has been launched for Pokemon Grey

I'll say about a 8 months or more you begin to see news on Pokemon Grey

What I'd like to see are some pokemon that have an auto-Trick Room Ability.We have auto-Sand(T-Tar and Hippowdon),auto-Sun(Groudon and Ninetails)auto Rain(Kyogre,Politoed) and auto-Hail(Abomasnow).What I'd also like to see is a Ghost-Steel type pokemon,maybe as a cover pokemon for sixth Gen.Combine those two ideas and let the chaos begin!

I hope for a new eevee-lution. I am wanting a bug eevee or a steel eevee.

More on topic, Emboar7 is right. Kyurem's past is really unknown, there has been a pattern of 3rd games, and if there's a site for Grey, then it would be a high chance for Nintendo to answer the call (awesome movie reference!) and announce it already! Hopefully it will bring back the 5th generation from the "unnecessary" pile.

supergamerfreak said:
I hope for a new eevee-lution. I am wanting a bug eevee or a steel eevee.

I am hoping for a new eevee-lution in the future too but a Dragon Type for my Dragon army :)

This is about R|S|E remakes

I did some research and the exact 10th anniversary for the release of R|S is November 12th 2012 in Japan & March 19th 2013 in the US. How I see it happening is either Winter 2011 or Spring 2012 we will get an announcement for remakes and then Fall 2012 it will be released in Japan, then in Fall 2012 or Winter 2012 the US will get the announcement and the release in spring 2013. Of course there will be details released between the announcement and the release.

I'm sure in the R|S remakes they will implement ideas from Emerald as they did with HG|SS (It was a G|S remakes with features from Crystal ie: the female protagonist and the Eusine (spell check) & Suicune story line).

With that being said there is a possibility that we MIGHT get the Remakes before the 3rd Version to B|W just like how in the 3rd gen we got FR|LG before Emerald. (I believe someone stated this a couple of pages back)

Emboar7 said:
- A site has been launched for Pokemon Grey
I'm tired of seeing this. There are sites for all sorts or colors, metals, and gems, for example Pokemon Crimson. This doesn't mean anything. It's been explained (better) before on this thread at least once, probably more.

I'd really like to see some RS remakes, as Sapphire was my first Pokemon game.

I don't care when we get them, as long as we get them. HGSS introduced a few new concepts, like walking Pokemon and the menu on the bottom screen (I miss it). I wonder what they could do with the RS remakes to bring something new to the table.

OMGxShante said:
I am hoping for a new eevee-lution in the future too but a Dragon Type for my Dragon army

That would be so cool! I can imagine high Sp. Attack so it could easily use Draco Meteor and Dragon Pulse.

More on topic, I imagine they would put walking pokemon sprites back in again, but hopefully you have a choice in having it out or not, and you can have another pokemon other than your leader out. And the bottom menu would be nice again.

Now Listening to: "Before I Forget" by Slipknot, from "Vol.3: The Subliminal Verses"

It started with Yellow, but was limited to just Pikachu.
I just hope R/S remakes bring something fresh and new to the game that we never would have thought of.

This sounds really weird but i will mention it.

What If they give rayquaza a new form?

Also I reckon they are going to redesign brendan like they replaced the girl with Lyra.

I would also like to see in r/s remakes going to other regions. With the event mewtwo, it might unlock something.

Also for mystery dungeon remakes, I thought of good names. Pokemon mystery dungeon: blazing white, traders of the world! And pokemon mystery dungeon: shocking black, traders of the world. Also reshiram and zekrom should both have another side like primal dialga.

mpain0 said:
Also I reckon they are going to redesign brendan like they replaced the girl with Lyra.

They wouldn't just alter Brendan's appearance they would alter May's too. Not only did they alter Lyra's clothes for HG|SS they also altered Gold's appearance for HG|SS too, and Red's for FR|LG. So for them to just alter one character would be stupid since for remakes the usually alter all of them. The only real drastic change they ever made was Lyra's clothes from Crystal to HG|SS. But they will definitely redesign Brendan & May along with the gym leaders and possibly the elite four, and champion.

Back