BW/BW2 The Future Games Speculation Thread

ilovemypikachu said:
^ that would be awesome. I also think this should happen:

-like HG/SS, have the version mascots exclusive to the storyline before the Elite 4, and get the other one later in the game, plus getting Rayquaza at the same time you get it in R/S.
(incase you didn't follow that, an example: you get WhateverSapphire. You are against Team Aqua and you get Kyogre the same way you get it in Sapphire, and get Rayquaza at the same time, but you now have the ability to get Groudon later in the game)

-there's an Underground (I really liked that) but with wifi, and also the whole secret base wifi thingy mentioned in an earlier post

eh. the fact that youc ould get lugia/ho-oh later really kind of killed HGSS for me. it was a bad thing because it made it so i didnt have to trade with my friend to get lugia i already had it.

no....please. I HATE THE UNDERGROUND. you run around for what seems like hours, then the sparkle appears in an area you cant get to CAUSE ITS NOT JOINED. that was my biggest pet peev. MAKE IT ONE MAZE. the seperation was THE most annoying thing about the underground. ya digging was fun but getting to the digging part was annoying as heck

Hopefully it's a Wii game, it's been long overdue. Pokemon black/white whatever stadium please. I've been currently replaying Pokemon Colosseum (which looks great if you have component cables hooked to your wii)

this is my opinion but even though the wii games have better graphics they arent as fun they should be ds/3ds or both

With the announcement of the Wii's successor, I doubt the new game will be a Wii title. I dunno, it just seems a bit too late trying to revive the Wii when it is inevitably going to be replaced. People may have already started selling their Wiis in order to save up for the next console, and if this new game is for the Wii they won't be able to play it, and this could annoy people. However, this game probably won't be for the Wii's successor either as the console won't come out until next year, and the game could be released this year.

This means that it is more likely to be released on the DS/3DS. However, it may be too early to announce another main series pokemon game. In conclusion, I expect this game to be a spin-off title for the 3DS, possibly for the original DS too.

if they make it for only 3ds people with ds cant play it! then there would be a bunch of pokemon fans wasting money on the 3ds

That is perfect for Nintendo then :p If Nintendo makes the most 3PIC Pokemon game EVER and it is on the 3DS then they will make TONS of money

Zekroman said:
if they make it for only 3ds people with ds cant play it! then there would be a bunch of pokemon fans wasting money on the 3ds
Remember, pokemon is a business. A good amount of people will probably buy the 3ds to play the next game. It doesn't matter how much you love pokemon, you can't deny that they care more about making money.

I Ninja'd you Lolz :p Also anybody like this Idea from a past post of mine?

"For the third game, I'd like for you to be asked if you seek "Truth" or "Ideals" during your trainer creation and the game changes based on your choice, for example if you choose "Truth" you'll find Reshiram post game and you'll have Black City in your game.

And for remakes, I'd like Blue Ruby and Red Sapphire, just to cause confusion but we'll most likely get Magma Ruby and Aqua Sapphire."

I really like your ideas and I do believe that some one a few pages back mentioned Red Ruby and Blue Sapphire. They described how it would be awesome if you could have 1 save file and then after beating the Elite 4 in Hoenn you have the option of having a 2nd file where you are in kanto and after beating the Elite 4 on the file you can transfer pokemon between files. I would like instead of having a 2nd file in Kanto you could have a 2nd file in Unova This solves the need for a re-make and the need for a 3rd game

Pokemon could NEVER have more than one save file. There's just too much data. I also like the idea of glistening ruby and shining saphire.

Like Pokemon have competiters like digimon Yu-gi-oh and others and 2 files could make them the top :D

OshawottFan said:
Like Pokemon have competiters like digimon Yu-gi-oh and others and 2 files could make them the top :D
I'll admit, I would love multiple files, but think about it. Pokemon have over 600 different species. Each of these has a complex programming with IV's, nature, gender, and so on. On top of that, the story is quite in-depth. Also, the graphics are amazing and....
I could go on and on, but I think you get my point.

DuskRuby and DawnSapphire (DRDS)
MagmaRuby and AquaSapphire (MRAS)
GlisteningRuby and ShiningSapphire (GRSS)

OR
instead of RS remakes, an Emerald Remake!!!

Pokemon ---Emerald Version 3DS

Honestly? 2 files is stupid. Do you know how HARD pokemon had to work to get ONE file into that itty bitty card?

I hope Courage Crystal comes out (DS), then Sea Sapphire and Magma Ruby (3DS as well), and then finally Grey (3DS)

They usually remake the duo versions instead of the third.
And 2 files does sound a little complicated...

Besides, I'm pretty sure they won't chose a title because it sounds cool. Gray is the most sensible title.

Back