BW/BW2 The Future Games Speculation Thread

Gray is for America and
Grey is for England.

Plus not to mention gray and grey are two different shades.

And Grey is for Canada...

I think they would go with Gray though, because most people are from the US...

pokemon99 said:
Honestly? 2 files is stupid. Do you know how HARD pokemon had to work to get ONE file into that itty bitty card?

I hope Courage Crystal comes out (DS), then Sea Sapphire and Magma Ruby (3DS as well), and then finally Grey (3DS)

If they can get one file in the original GB game, they can get 2 in the NDS cartridge.

The original GB game was 8 times the size of a DS game. Shrinking it down as far as they have was hard enough.

pokemon99 said:
The original GB game was 8 times the size of a DS game. Shrinking it down as far as they have was hard enough.
The NDS cartridge is a glorified SD card, they can come in different sizes (like how pirates can put like 50 DS games on one DS cartridge) Anyway I don't understand what you mean the original GB one is 8 times the size. GB games barely had any memory at all.

I like MagmaRuby and AquaSapphire.. they fit. Also.. I like Crimson for the third.. but it's gonna be grey/gray so I just hope they use that name for a future game :p

So.. if you could make remake names of all the games what would they be?

FireRed
LeafGreen
SoulSilver
HeartGold
MagmaRuby
AquaSapphire
StellarDiamond
NeutronPearl
YinBlack
YangWhite

A little rubbish but see if you can make some!

LeafGreen/FireRed
HeartGold/SoulSilver
MagmaRuby/AquaSapphire
SparklingDiamond/ShiningPearl
DarkBlack/LightWhite

The B/W ones are cheesy, but I like the rest :p

I chose MagmaRuby and AquaSapphire after Team Magma and Team Aqua. And it fits!

I would prefer calling the 5th gen remakes as 'Deep Black' and 'Vast White' version. If you catch my drift. :p
It's contrary to their mascots though.

I chose MagmaRuby and AquaSapphire after Team Magma and Team Aqua. And it fits!
[/quote]
But, if they followed that, wouldn't it be rocketgreen and rocketred and rocketgold and rocketsilver, if you catch my drift. I think it shouldn't be named after the team in the game.

Pokemonjoe: that's not entirely what I meant. I meant that the team names and the colors and the game names fit really nicely, and the whole difference of whose side you were on in R/S were important throughout the game and those separate teams drove the whole plot. I'm referencing more to Aqua, Sapphire, both blue. Magma, Ruby, both red. Groudon, red. Kyogre, blue. Like that. I just think MagmaRuby and AquaSapphire fit :p

Also, I don't know how true this is, but apparently, Nintendo has slowed the production of DS lites. But i'm starting to see it. At my local retailers, They didn't have any DS lites, just Nintendo DSi's, Nintendo DSi XL's and Nintendo 3DS's. Currently the only way you can Migrate from Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, or LeafGreen is if you have Have an Original Nintendo DS or a DS lite. So basically if you don't have One of the first two DS models then. It's preventing you from migrating, Thus, not being able to use your Pokemon from Generation 3. Which could made up for if there were Ruby and Sapphire Remakes.

I'd like to mention a speculation I have had about Pokemon Grey. I have just recently found out (please don't be rude to me if you already knew this) that there is a "God Stone" key item that exists in the coding of Black and White, though is not obtainable. It looks like the Light and Dark Stones, but it's grey. One thing I think will happen is this will be the stone that is used to combine Reshiram and Zekrom with Kyurem, who appears to be the frozen, empty shell of what they were when they were one Pokemon, back into the one Pokemon. This will serve as Kyurem's "Origin Form," similar to Giratina's Origin Form. Again, this is merely a speculation, and do not be rude if you already knew about this.

I'm hoping for a new Pokemon RPG, one for the Wii and one for the 3DS. It would be amazing if they were in 3D (like XD) and had compatibilities with one another.

Hopefully GameFreak reads this tread. Lots of good ideas to implement. Fan input is the BEST input!!

What I want is something SIMILAR to Invisimals' Augmented Reality idea. Imagine having a Pokemon battle on your coffee table. THAT would be a HUGE reason to introduce new People into Pokemon. This is not as hard to program as some of the other choices i'm going to list. You would use the backdrop as the backdrop viewed via camera and cards would mark the arena area. I would make a full blown poster out of that for my wall. (Hear that, GF? You could give miniature cards with the package and possibly sell posters later?) You could take the sprite data OUT of Pokemon Battle Revolution, make new sprites, and... VIOLA!!!

Another REALLY good idea is to have you walk around in your neighborhood, looking for Pokemon. This would be great for kids and would spread the word of the 3DS pretty easily.

So when will this new Pokemon game get announced? I was thinking it would already be announced! Back on topic. I really want a Ruby/Sapphire remake!

Back