Wi-Fi Trades The Kashmaster's Trading Thread, Only want pokemon with good IVs or Are EVd

Hows my thread

• Good

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Need to add more pokemon

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Rubbish

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • More info needed

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Kashmaster's Trading Thread, Includind loads of shinies and starter migrations

Not without knowing all the info on the Suicune.
my Azelf is legit, Modest, has great IVs, EV Trained, great moves...and is shiny.
So yeah I'd need to know everything about the Suicune ^_^

RE: The Kashmaster's Trading Thread, Includind loads of shinies and starter migrations

Well the stats are lonley/132/80/87/82/106/78 it has pokerus

k no thanks ^__________^

xWarx Well have you got a torterra or a gamestop deoxy

hey ill do the trade for the t-tar like you offered. hit me up ^_^

Urm Ok but what is the Darkrai is it alamos

XwarX tell me if you still want to trade

Well I don't need that DAkrai anymore as I already have one now

RE: The Kashmaster's Trading Thread, Including Shinies and pokemon with good IVs

New Iv Pokemon update Have a look everyone

RE: The Kashmaster's Trading Thread, Including Shinies and pokemon with good IVs

Just to let u know that shiny regigigas that u traded me is not an event one. It was caught at the Snowpoint Temple. It's fine but I just thought i should know because the next time u go to trade it someone might be mad that you didn't trade them a shiny event one.

Very interested in the Shiny Porygon Z. It is legitimate, and is it EV trained?

Yes it is legit, ev trained i dont know what in, and has amazing ivs if you havent checked, what will you offer

Hmm, EV trained but don't know in what? Could I have the stats then? That COULD help. Even if it is EV trained badly, I'll still trade for it for breeding. Hmm, check my thread and see what you want. I have plenty of legendary pokemon with nice IV's, especially Shaymin (EV Trained) and Rayquaza. I'd also like to know the Moveset and nature, if possible.

Um not today on the weekend sorry, it has ice beam, triattack, physicic to countor fighting pokemon and thunderbolt. Im sorry but I dont take legendaries got all of them sorry.

Hmm, ok. Thanks anyways =D

Well yes, but you'll have to look at my thread to see if you want anything else. It's up to you now.

Do you have any other pokemon besides the one on your thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back