The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Rubbatic

Should I completely redo the two legendaries, Paraigon and Garakuia to look similar to the new legen

• Yes, you should redo both.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Just redo Paraigon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just redo Garakuia.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, both are fine.

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Ongan Region Project: Defende and Decere

@Shiny Shinx: Me too! I used to like them but my grandmother had a painting of one in storage room of hers which always freaked me out.

@Magicians: I just realized there aren't any/many magicians in the Pokemon universe. I wonder why.

@LillipupFTW: I supposed he looks evil from the shadow.

First, the Ongan Project is slowly winding down. I will be adding more material as it comes; especially now that I have more time to put towards it. However, after this project ends, I will be revealing some new information regarding what is next to come so please look forward to it!

As for today's revealed shadow, it is the first Elite 4 member to be introduced, the Water Gentlemen, Blau!

waterelitemini-1.png

Blau
Japanese Names: ミズナラ (Mizunara)
Type: Water
Title: "Aquatic Gentlemen"
Sex: Male
Height: 6'3
Weight: 176 lbs.
Room Theme: A Victorian-esque room with many fountains
Motto: "Let's sparkle like splashing water!"

Pokemon:

- lvl 50 Narwhapoon

- lvl. 52 Enjirihire

- lvl. 54 Wakerinaria

- lvl. 56 Makuika

- lvl. 58 Sangokasego

Blau is a master at water types. He utilizes a mixture between special defense and special attack with many Water and Ice type attacks. Three of his Pokemon utilizes three different types: Dark, Psychic, and Fire. Sangokasego is one of the most strongest member of its team dealing out damage to Grass, Ice, Ground, and Rock types with it's Water/Fire combo as well as being strong against Bug and Steel types. Wakerinaria utilizes its unique and troublesome ability to full affect. Its best to utilize a well rounded team in dealing with Balu's Water team.

Blau means "blue" in German. Mizunara is Mongolian Oak in Japanese.

Here is a shadow of tomorrow's revealed Elite 4. Please guess what type he/she speciliazes in and who he/she is! (Hint: not fighting!)

rkakashadw.png

Rock, ground or flying. Also, I made some cool pokemon, but I don't know how to upload them? Can you help me LostVoice?

Great job on Blau! I'm guessing the shadow is Rock,or Steel.

RE: Ongan Region Project: Elite 4 Blau

@LillipupFTW: I use Photobucket.com to upload my pictures to the internet. You can use flickr and imageshack as well. Just make an account and you can upload images from your computer to the internet.

@Good guesses!

Both of you guys are right! The new shadow is the Elite 4 Rock type Master, Heavy Fist Ka Fei Se!

rockelitemini.png

Ka Fei Se
Japanese Names: イシキ (Ishiki)
Type: Rock
Title: "Heavy Fist"
Sex: Female
Height: 5'10
Weight: 233 lbs.
Room Theme: A mountain climbing themed stage.
Motto: "Crash upon my muscles like an avalanche!"

Pokemon:

- lvl. 53 Dokeryuu

- lvl. 54 Terraraptor

- lvl. 54 Vulkanosaur

- lvl. 56 Guardgoyle

- lvl. 59 Daiiouseki

Ka Fei Se uses very strong, defensive Pokemon with all secondary types save for Guardgoyle. Using a Fighting type is the best for beating this team however, Terraraptor's Dark type is strong against Fighting so it would be best to switch to a Water, Ice or Grass type. A Water type is also a great Type to use against her team. Vulkanosaur is able to take a lot of damage due to its high HP and Defense stat.

Ka Fei Se means Brown in Chinese. Ishiki means petrified tree in Japanese.

Here is the shadow of tomorrow's new Elite 4 member! Please guess what type he/she specializes in and who he/she is!

shashadow.png

RE: Ongan Region Project: Elite 4 Ka Fei Se

For reference, the Gym Leaders are:

Fighting
Electric
Steel
Fire
Grass
Poison
Psychic
Dark

So none of these will be in the Elite 4 obviously.

Maybe a ghost e4 member, the sleeves and the end of the shoes kind of look as if they flow like a ghost.

@LillipupFTW: Good guesses!

@GoobieDoob: There is already a Psychic Gym Leader so there isn't a Psychic elite 4. Good guess though with the Pop Idol Pokemon!

@silazu: Very good guess!

These were all very good guesses! With that in mind, the shadow belongs to the Elite 4 Flying Master, Blue Sky Beauty Lillia!

flyingelite4mini.png

Lillia
Japanese Names: フウ(Fuu)
Type: Flying
Title: "Blue Sky Beauty"
Sex: Female
Height: 5'5
Weight: 137 lbs.
Room Theme: blue sky with invisible platforms.
Motto: "The skies smile upon our meeting."

Pokemon:

- lvl. 57 Mamakou

- lvl. 57 Tiktowl

- lvl. 59 Guramijyaku

- lvl. 60 Fuyuyoku

- lvl. 61 Hayabaamu

Lillia specializes in Flying type Pokemon. All of her Pokemon save for Tiktowl and Mamkou has a secondary type. However, a balanced team to combat these secondary types is the best source of action. In particular, her Guramijyaku is a Flying/Psychic type Pokemon so a Bug type Pokemon is not a good choice due to it being weak to Flying. Using Flyings weakness to Rock, Ice, and Electric is the best way to go. Using an electric type Pokemon or attacks would be the best way to bring down her team.

Lilia's English name comes from Italian for purple. Her Japanese name comes from Formosan Sweetgum tree.

Here is the next shadow! It is a Elite 4 member who please who she/she is and what type! I will release it Saturday my time since I will be busy on Friday.

fhgjsshadow.png

RE: Ongan Region Project: Elite 4 Lillia

looks like he would be an ice or water trainer because of the staff

I'm Guessing an Elderly Bug type person. Why, the Staff could represent a ripped up net or somehing. But the Shadow Could be Normal Type because the shadow reminds me of Team Plasma.

All very good guesses! This will be the last of the Ongan Region Elite 4 (of course minus the Champion).

The last Elite 4 member to be revealed is the Ghost master "Ghost Wisperer" Pango!

Pangomini.png

Pango
Japanese Names: レイヨシ (Reiyoshi)
Type: Ghost
Title: "Ghost Whisperer"
Sex: Male
Height: 6'0
Weight: 186 lbs.
Room Theme: Darkly-lite room with candles and incense burning
Motto: "Those who preceded you haunt your steps."

Pokemon:

- Lvl. 58 Gakiga (Ghost/Ground)

- Lvl. 60 Kanfonkiri (Ghost/Fighting)

- Lvl. 61 Jako'stalk (Ghost/Grass)

- Lvl. 63 Bosechouki (Bug/Ghost)

- Lvl. 65 Doomtrain (Ghost/Steel)

Pango's team comprises of all Ghost type Pokemon with secondary abilities which make this fight a bit tough since many of them are invulnerable to physical type attacls/ It is best to employ a Fire type Pokemon or attacks to deal with Jako'stalk, Bosechouki, and Doomtrain. They use Water type attacks for Gakiga and Psychic type attacks for Kanfonkiri.

Pango's name in English means Black in Maori. His Japanese name means the bulbil of Japanese yam (Rei in Japanese means spirit).

The Elite 4 is completed save for the Champion. Here is the next shadow to be revealed. Can you guess who it belongs to?

TPHshadow.png

RE: Ongan Region Project: Elite 4 Pango

looks like he would be a bug or normal type trainer.

RE: Ongan Region Project: Elite 4 Pango

Guys,usually (except for the Hoenn region), the Champion has various types and usually no legendaries.

I'm guessing its a girl that uses, well, everything I just said.

Back