The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Rubbatic

Should I completely redo the two legendaries, Paraigon and Garakuia to look similar to the new legen

• Yes, you should redo both.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Just redo Paraigon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just redo Garakuia.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, both are fine.

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Lavwart and Fakedex!

Another day, another new Pokemon!

@paddy185: Hmmm...interesting. I guess so!

@LillipupFTW: Thanks!!

@GoobieDoob: Hm, interesting type combinations! I was hoping Reshiram would of been a Light type when it was first released.

@silazu: I appreciate the feedback ^_^ I want people to totally not expect what the shadow is until its revealed.

I was very happy to see the amount of feedback people posted. Sadly, no one got the correct type combination though many were close! Today's new Fakemon for the Yuutou Region is the Gar Pokemon, Tyrangar.

toothfishDEV-1.png

#064 Tyragar
The Gar Pokemon
Type: Water/Dark
Color: Blue
Ability: Guts/Swift Swim
Height: 2'4
Weight: 19 lbs.
Evolves from: ?
Evolves into: ?

Tyragar is the Gar Pokemon. It is a dual Water/Dark type Pokemon and has the abilities Guts and Swift Swim. It is unknown what Pokemon it evolves from or into.

Tyragar is considered one of the most meanest fish in rivers and ponds. It hunts for pure enjoyment. It will eat anything it can fit inside its large mouth. Once it grabs hold of its victim, it begins yanking it around underwater. It is known to grab unsuspecting swimmers legs. It is prohibited to swim in a body of water where they are known to live in.

Tyragar is based off a alligator gar.

Here is tomorrow's Pokemon! Can you guess what it could be and the type? Please, alot let me know what you think about Tyragar and the other Pokemon!
dghdshadow-1.png

RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Tyranigar

I love the new Pokemon. I didn't know alot of people knew what gars were :p. I'm guessing it i s some sort of electric/normal/light feline.

RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Tyranigar

@LillipupFTW: Hm, I guess so! I didn't think of it like that! Btw, I wanted to say thank you for continuously posting in this thread. People drop in time to time but you have been one who has kept up with this thread since almost its creation so I just wanna say thanks.

@GoobieDoob: I think they were pretty popular sporting fish. I would be surprised if someone did not know what a gar was (or vaguely knew).

I hate to say it but both of you were wrong on this one. Today's shadow is the Pickpocket Pokemon, Threfty.

darkcoonDEV.png

#068 Threfty
The Pickpocket Pokemon
Type: Dark
Color: Black
Ability: Pickpocket
Height: 2'3
Weight: 20 lbs.

Threfty is the Pickpocket Pokemon. It is a Dark type Pokemon and has the Pickpocket ability. It is unknown what Pokemon it evolves into.

Threfty hides inside dark bushes and under logs waiting for a unsuspecting passerby. It will then slip its tail inside the persons pocket to extract its contents. It takes delight in taking anything it can find. It can change the size of its tail to fit the space but it requires some time for the transformation to take place. Some more daring one are known to break into businesses and banks and steal whats inside.

Threfty is based on a raccoon and a pickpocket.

Here is the next shadow to be released! Please guess what kind of Pokemon is it and its type(s). Also, please let me know what you think of Threfty and the fakedex!
eeeshadow.png

RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Threfty

I'm guessing that it's the DNA Pokemon. The types:

Electric
Bug
Electric/Bug
Steel
Bug/Steel
Electric/Steel

The nly reason why I thought that the earlier shadow could've been a non-dark type, is because now you have 2 dark Pokemon out, that are pretty cool looking.

I think its some sort of mutant worm.
Maybe bug/psychic type?
Reshiwott

GoobieDoob said:
I'm guessing that it's the DNA Pokemon. The types:

Electric
Bug
Electric/Bug
Steel
Bug/Steel
Electric/Steel

The nly reason why I thought that the earlier shadow could've been a non-dark type, is because now you have 2 dark Pokemon out, that are pretty cool looking.

I have already 2 dark types out? I believe this is the first Dark type yo be released in this fakedex.

@GoobieDoob: Oh, I forgot about Tyranigar. I thought you meant pure Dark-types.

I like th eguesses and good job on guessing it as a bug! However, it is not a Bug type.

Today's revealed shadow is the Elastic Pokemon, Esplast!

elasticDEV.png

[#039 Esplast[/b]
The Elastic Pokemon
Type: Normal
Color: Pink
Ability: Limber
Height: 3'6
Weight: 35 lbs.

Esplast is the Elastic Pokemon. It is a Normal Type Pokemon and has the Limber ability. It is unknown what Pokemon it evolves into..

Esplast can fit into any holes or crevices by shifting its body. It can be stretched for miles without any hurt to its body. For this reason, they are often used as rope or pulling things. They can also survive from falling though they often bounce a hour after wards if its from a high place. If they find themselves trapped in a room and attacked, they will bounce madly around the room.

Esplast is based on elastic and a bouncy ball.

Here is the shadow for tomorrow! Please guess what kind of form it oculd be and type! Also, don't forget to comment on Esplast and the other revealed Pokemon! Which starter would you choose? Nectatat, Salafell, or Iguiquarius?
fsnshadow.png

I also really like Threfty, I really hope it has an evo.

EDIT: Got ninja'd. I really like Esplast, very nice concept. The shadow for me looks like a Fire/Electric type.
The starter I would choose would be Salafell.

RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Esplast

Nice design! :) As for the shadow, its appears to have a flame on its tail, so it could be fire, but it could be like will-o-wisp, so it could be a ghost type, and its serpent-like appearance makes me think dragon type as well, so I would guess a fire/dragon type or a ghost/dragon type. Can't wait to find out! :p
-BEnB

Nice! I like it! It looks like the evolution of the Electric/Light guy!

The shadow kind of looks like a dratini with spikes around its neck and a flame on its tail:

Dragon
Fire
Rock
Ground
Ground/Dragon
Ground/Rock
Ground/Fire
Fire/Dragon

Those were all awesome guesses!

@paddy185: Thanks! I am glad you liked it. I would choose Salafell as well.

@BlueEmboar'n'Bisharp: Thanks! Those were some interesting types.

@LillipupFTW: I will release evolutions of previously released Pokemon after I release a lot of the pre-evos. Good idea tho!

@GoobieDoob: I guess it does look like a Dratini lol.

@RayquazaMaster: And RayquazaMaster wins this round! He guessed correctly!

Today's revealed shadow is the Fire Snake, Flamtherin.

firesnakeDEV.png

#021 Flamtherin
The Fire Snake Pokemon
Type: Fire
Color: Red
Ability: Keen Eye/Anger Point
Height: 3'2
Weight: 11 lbs.

Flamtherin is the Fire Snake Pokemon. It is a Fire type Pokemon and has the abilities Keen Eye and Anger Point. It is unknown what Pokemon it evolves into.

Flamtherin live within the most purest of fire. It is said to only to breed in a natural causing fire. They use hypnotic movements and smoke in order to lull its victim into sleep. It can extend the hood around its head when anger or startled.

Flamtherin is based on a cobra.

Here is tomorrow's shadow! Please guess what form it belongs to and what type it could be! Also, please comment on Flamtherin and the previously released Pokemon!
tmhmshadow.png

Nice! The shadow looks like a crab of somesort, or a Christmas tree from Mario and Luigi: Super Star Saga.

For me the shadow looks a bit like a bush with small legs.

@LillipupFTW: A Christmas Tree Pokemon would be awesome!!

@paddy185: That made me laugh for some odd reason. I just imagined a bush scurrying around. Wait, isn't that Tangela?

Today's new Pokemon is the Termite Pokemon, Termimound.

termiteDEV-1.png

#019 Termimound
The Termite Pokemon
Type: Bug/Ground
Color: Yellow
Ability: Sand Veil
Height: 1'1
Weight: 14 lbs.
Evolves into: Gaiermite at level 20

Termimound is the Termite Pokemon. It is a dual Bug/Ground type Pokemon and has the Sand Veil ability. It is unknown what Pokemon it evolves into.

Termimound constructs large mounds made of sand. A single large colony can house for then a hundred of these Pokemon. They all work together to build these large mounds. They are also known for eating wooden structures and considered a pest at times. If anything threatens the security of the mound, every member comes out to protect it.

Termimound is based off a termite.

I will be busy tomorrow and will be unable to make a update so I will update on Sunday. Sunday will feature two new Pokemon! Please guess the forms these two Pokemon belong to and what kind of types. Also, please comment on Termimound!

pppmshadow.png
shababashadow.png

RE: The LV Fakemon Project: Pokemon Shine and Shade: Termimound

A watering can pokemon could be interesting. I'm a bit disappointed not too many people were interested in this update.

Back