BW/BW2 The Pokemon Global Link Discussion Thread

I'm skipping my DW time today, as my DW acess time is around 8:00 PM EST. Imma wait for 7:00 AM tommorrow, so I have the entire day to do the DW.

You know after you get your 1 hour in, you have to wait another 23 to re-access it, right?

DNA said:
You know after you get your 1 hour in, you have to wait another 23 to re-access it, right?

Yeah, I know. I'm saying I don't like the time my DW is at, so I'll skip a day so I can get a new time for the rest of whenever.

The Females are finally showing up! Female Tailow today. The minigames are so easy, it's a great break from that insanely laggy paddle ball game.

dmaster out.

I got a Female Friend Guard Iglybuff today!I caught it on a Dream Ball :p
And...I sometimes think im the only Non-Japanese person to decorate his house.I mean,to every Non-Japanese player house I go,the house is EMPTY. o_O

And I tucked-in my Cofagrigus today.

Iwillbeurfriend. :}
But really,I have no Pokebeach friends...Just random friends. :\
By the way,my DW Name is the same as here. :p

And...I sometimes think im the only Non-Japanese person to decorate his house.I mean,to every Non-Japanese player house I go,the house is EMPTY. o_O
That is because it does take a while to get the berries to buy the decorations. Most of us, myself included, are trying to save up for them. I've just bought 2 simple things so far.

It sucks cause as I've mentioned...there's no search feature, so chances are, we won't be finding each other. :-/ As of now anyway.

I ended up friending 2 and 1/2 pages of Pokemon today, only about 3 of them were female. Lol

As far as the tutorial trouble I was having, I realized this computer's browser settings were set to "never remember". Which sucks cause I like having only my bookmarks pop up whenever I start typing "poke" in the address bar. Now I got a billion entries popping up. :-/

So yeah, it's working good now. No tutorials. So if you're having that problem, check your "history" settings so that they remember. Bah.

BigUm said:
It sucks cause as I've mentioned...there's no search feature, so chances are, we won't be finding each other. :-/ As of now anyway.

I ended up friending 2 and 1/2 pages of Pokemon today, only about 3 of them were female. Lol

Well yeah...How about if we send a suggestion for them for a search thingy to be there?
But TBH,I dont even think they will accept it.
By the way,how can you even send more than 1 Pokémon only in one day?

@Gleafeon: Start your 1 hour of DW time by sending 1 Pokemon back via Game Sync. Then, use Game Sync again to send your original Pokemon back into Dream World, then end your 1 hour by sending a second Pokemon back.

@Meloetta: So I noticed. This means my scheme of trying to scoot my 1 hour of DW time back to mid-afternoon has failed miserably.
FFFFFUUUUU---

Hmmm...could be a good thing. :) Perhaps stuff is being added?

Haven't had time to do mine today, so I'll wait til tomorrow afternoon most likely, to get it back in that time range. :)

I didn't notice anything new or exciting. Apparently it is just regular weekly scheduled maintenance.

I got a "Cloud Nine" Lickatung. I'm not big in competitive battling, but from what I understand, people love to use weather conditions in those, so I guess he'd be useful if I'm ever in the competitive scene.
My favorite catch so far is still a "Harvester" Exeggcute. He can use berries over and over throughout one battle, so sitrus berries or enigma berries will be a great item to use with him. Besides, I've never trained an exeggutor, so that's exciting in itself. :D
My name on the site is Lumen, by the way. People should add me there!

Back