BW/BW2 The Pokemon Global Link Discussion Thread

I usually try to get a 3 base, and really just get to 20 inches and then just play around after that. Hehe

In all the freakin homes I've visited, I think I've watered about 3 plants. It's ridiculous. I want points, dangit.

start making dream pals, then go to their houses, then go to their pal's houses, &c.
You're bound to find somebody whose plants need watering.

Im going to send a Frost Rotom today...I found on Bulbapedia all the Dream World Artworks of all the Pokémon,and lots of them look really cool :3

By the way,yesterday I tucked-in my Cobalion,but the only things I got were 3 Pokeballs,2 Nest Balls,1 Heal Ball and 2 Super Potions...I sended no Pokémon,but,geez,is it IMPOSSIBLE for me to find a Exeggcute with Harvest? >_>

DNA said:
start making dream pals, then go to their houses, then go to their pal's houses, &c.
You're bound to find somebody whose plants need watering.

I have as many as I can have. I tried to get some of the higher upgraded Japanese neighbors since they usually have 4 rows. :p

That's what I'm saying, it's always done before I get there. So I make up for it by playing a bunch of minigames.

I don't like how you can only have 5 Dream Pals. What is that?!

I've been lazy and haven't been in the DW for a while. I might get on tonight though. Also, how do you check how many Dream Points you have?

You just go to your dream map, and there will always be someone random whose map you can go to, and from there you just add them

Actually...I just saw a guy with 8 pals. I have 5 and they wouldn't let me add any more, so maybe more are unlocked as you gain a certain amount of points?

The message I got wasn't the daily Dream Pal invitation limit either. This was different.

You probably get to have more as your points go up. I have 6, plus 3 pending requests I've sent, plus 4 more requests I was sent.

What is up with this!? 5+ days with 3 or more (per tucking in) pokemon encounters in DW and still all male pokes... grrrr

Update - 4/22/11: Finally encountered two females one was a poochyena and one was a lickitung. Went for the pooch though; seemed more useful.

Woot, hit 2700 points today and got into Windswept Sky area. I like it since it's different than the forest, but it weird picking berries from clouds. I grabbed a female Taillow today, though I didn't like my other options too much.

Edit: Thought it was weird having my victini level everyday and then I found this on the wiki:

"If the player earns 500 points between tucking the Pokémon in and waking it up, the Pokémon's level increases."

Little bit of a different way to level is nice.

I didn't get any females of note today, unfortunately, but I did take home a male Gligar with Tailwind. I think he'll be pretty promising.

Left with a Tangela with Regenerator. At 2,000 Dream Points, even.

FINALLY found someone whose berries I could water. 6 of em! :D

Hopin for 500 points tomorrow so I can visit the new area.

2000 Dream Points, even? That means you'll have access to your 4th plant bed. You get a new one every 1000 points, capping at 4 beds. Go nuts with your planting.

DNA said:
2000 Dream Points, even? That means you'll have access to your 4th plant bed. You get a new one every 1000 points, capping at 4 beds. Go nuts with your planting.

Actually, its 2100 points.

900 You get a third row in your garden to plant more berries
2100 You get a fourth row in your garden to plant more berries
2500 Windswept Sky area is unlocked in the Island of Dreams
5000 Sparkling Sea area is unlocked in the Island of Dreams
7500 To unlock pokemon in each zone
10000 To unlock more pokemon in Pleasant Forest and Sparkling Sea

I'm not very good with Dream Points. I have about 700 I think. Yesterday I got a male Bellsprout when I tucked in my Latias. Later today I'm going to tuck in my Cofagrigus and hope to get a Surskit and a heck-alotta Dream Points to unlock my 3rd Flower Bed.

Back