DPPt/HGSS The Questions and Answers Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The D/P/P Questions and Answers Thread

You must first see all pokemon in the Shinnoh Dex.

dragonexpert said:

oh... do you have any tips on how to see them all. I've never had to do that in any past games before... is it possible without linking up with other people because i dont know any one with pearl (i have diamond).

Sir Pikachu said:
dragonexpert said:

oh... do you have any tips on how to see them all. I've never had to do that in any past games before... is it possible without linking up with other people because I don't know any one with pearl (I have diamond).

Yeah, the best way to see all of the Sinnoh Dex Pokémon is by battling every trainer you see in Sinnoh. That'll normally fill out your Dex. There are a few Pokémon, however, such as Palkia, that are added to your Dex in other ways (like talking to Cynthia's grandmother in Celestic town, in the case of Palkia).

Xous said:
Sir Pikachu said:
dragonexpert said:

oh... do you have any tips on how to see them all. I've never had to do that in any past games before... is it possible without linking up with other people because I don't know any one with pearl (I have diamond).

Yeah, the best way to see all of the Sinnoh Dex Pokémon is by battling every trainer you see in Sinnoh. That'll normally fill out your Dex. There are a few Pokémon, however, such as Palkia, that are added to your Dex in other ways (like talking to Cynthia's grandmother in Celestic town, in the case of Palkia).

okay I'll work on that, after looking at my pokedex, i only have 5 more pokemon to see:

# 53 - Combee
#65 - Driftloon
# 114 - Unknown
#115 - Riolu
#135 - Lumineon

Does anybody know off the top of their head where I could find any of these pokemon??

Riolu is received as an egg from Riley on Iron Island. You must have an empty slot in your party to accept it. Drifloom may be seen near Valley Windworks on Friday. You can change your DS's clock so you don't have to wait, although you wouldn't be able to migrate pokemon for 24 hours. Combee may be seen by slathering honey on trees. Unown is in the Solaceon Ruins. Lumineon can be found in route 219, I think you need to fish for it.

Just above sunyshore on the water, youll find a female trainer close to sunyshore NOT close to the pokemon league. she has a lumineon. Unown is in the solaceon ruins as said up there ^ I dont know how you havent seen a combee :S try going to the eterna forest and battle the trainers inside there. And yeah riolu is on the island follow ^^ advice xD ;)

you get the key through an event...i think its gone now.

The key is still downloadable. Go to Mystery Gift: Select receive via Nintendo WFC, then it should come up. Pick up the key from the delivery man in any mart. Take Rotom with you to the Galactic Building in Eterna City and go to the back left corner. use the secret key and a door should appear. Then have Rotom interact with an object.

thank you everybody! all i have left to see is drifloon which i will see friday!

PokeKid Brandon said:
How do you do mystery gift?

Go to the Jubilife TV center. On the 2nd floor, there is a man who you can tell him things to go on TV. tell him "everyone happy" and "wi-fi connection", and he will get you the mystery gift. save, then reset, and then you can select mystery gift!

what's the easiest/fastest shiny hunting method? im kinda going to start trading and training them(if i find them first lol)

EmoPikachu said:
what's the easiest/fastest shiny hunting method? im kinda going to start trading and training them(if I find them first lol)

In my opinion chaining is

that's another issue... I suck at chaining (still practicing) and my sister can hold a longer chain

EmoPikachu said:
that's another issue... I suck at chaining (still practicing) and my sister can hold a longer chain

I did two just keep trying and read the chaining thread on serebii
Now im really good at getting shinys

cool thanks for the tip, get ready to see my shiny thread (hopefully coming soon :) )

Does anyone know how to clone on the GTS i saw a vid but i want to make sure

im all confused on how to migrate pokemon from saphire to diamond for the pal park. i dont even know where to begin can anyone help me out?

on another note, for some reason on all the pokemon in my party when i look at their summarys it shows a little frowny face next to their picture? none of the pokemon in my PC are like this? anyone know why?

Sir Pikachu said:
im all confused on how to migrate pokemon from saphire to diamond for the pal park. I don't even know where to begin can anyone help me out?

on another note, for some reason on all the pokemon in my party when I look at their summarys it shows a little frowny face next to their picture? none of the pokemon in my PC are like this? anyone know why?

Have you unlocked pal park yet
If you have Then when your at the menu click migrate when sapphire [Note sapphire has to be in the game cartridge] Then choose 6 pokemon in your Pc and click ok then go to pal park and go in then they will give you 6 pokeballs that work like master balls then you have them!

And are you sure they are not Smiley faces because i have never heard of a Frowny face but if they have a Smiley face that means they had Pokerus [A VERY good rare pokemon Illness] but not anymore

Kyroid

Question: If my Pokemon is in battle holding the exp.share does it earn double the experience AND double the EV's ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back