BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

Delta said:
Is there any point other than a hint to Kyurem in Lacunosa town? I know there a few dowsing machine items but otherwise is there any other reason to go there?

Gracidea flower if you show shaymin to a girl in pokemon center there.

There is also a girl who can tell you what Pokemon you had on your team when you got each gym badge. Nothing special.

You don't. IVa are completely random for each Pokemon. Breeding is a good way to get high IVs. Just attach the Power items to the parents.

Do you mean to ask about EVs?

Which pokemon has the Fastest speed? (Applies to all Gens.)

I have this idea planned for the battle subway,

Mienshao @ Normal Gem, Regenerator
Lonely, 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 Sp.Defence
~ Fake Out
~ Acrobatics
~ U-turn
~ Hi-Jump Kick

The aim is to you the normal gem as a boost for fake out, then, you wont have an item for acrobatics.

So, My question is, Will the normal gem come back after each battle, or will it just come back after the full seven battles have been defeated?

It will come back after each battle. It only disappears in-game (such as a normal battle).

Let's say I tuck a Pokemon in, do I have to use my DW hour right after tucking my Pokemon in, or can I do it later?

You can do it whenever you want. Your hour begins once you enter the Dream World, not by putting it to sleep.

You can use the hour, anytime after. :) My wifi went out after tucking in my milotic and was out for three days and I could use it when it started working again.

EDIT: Ninja'd

To add, you can tuck in your Pokemon once a day at any time of day, but you can withdraw a sleeping Pokemon as many times as you want during a day.
(A scenario, you start your DW hour when your Pokemon is still sleeping. Then, you wish and take the Pokemon back, tuck it in again, then make another wish and send a second Pokemon back before your hour of DW time is up.)

I know this isn't exactly for the game, but I don't know where else to put it.

Okay, so I went to the global link page and went to the promotions page. I did the eevee evolutions game, but it says I don't have the requirements to get the eeveelution. I did the game and when I went to the dream world, I had all these tutorials, but I've played it before. Maybe I created another account, but if not? What do I do, doesn't it end on the 20th of this month? Should I just contact Customer Services?

A few things about it.

1. After completing the game, did you confirm that you wanted that Eeveelution?
2. Are you logged in on the account that you did the game on?
3. It may be a glitch. It was happening earlier when the promotion first activated, but it should have been patched at this point.

You can try contacting Customer Services if you still aren't sure.

1. Yes, I believe I did that. I usually double check with stuff like that, to make sure there's still more things to complete.
2. I don't know, i think I made two accounts, but If I do have 2, then I can't remember the information for the first one. I did email the site for help and I told them I may have two accounts, so they could have closes the other one.
3. I don't think so, I don't want to try again now, because it's past 12:00 where I am and I can only go on an hour a day like everyone else, so I'm not going to waste a chance.

So you think I should just contact customer services? I might try that later on then.

3. It may be a glitch. It was happening earlier when the promotion first activated, but it should have been patched at this point.
It's not. Because I still can't get mine.

Mine did the same, I contacted Customer Service, and mine was repaired in the batch fixed on July 6. I think I recall them saying that they couldn't accept anymore to be fixed because they wouldn't be able to get them fixed in time.
I'm afraid you may have missed out...

Ah, it's fine - I can always get a female DW Eevee from my friend. That way I'll be able to create all of them.

Back