BW/BW2 The Simple 5th Gen VG Questions and Answers Thread

RE: The B/W Questions and Answers Thread

Guys, I'm trying to raise a Mienfoo, but I have no idea on how to get it with HP Ice. I don't know anything about Hidden Power, and how to get it in each type. Is there any easy way to get HP Ice on a Pokemon?

I don't think there is a sure science to getting a specific Hidden Power on a Pokemon. I think you'll just have to keep hatching and hope for the best.
Just don't forget about the guy in Mistralton Pokemon Center - he can tell you what type it will be.

BlueEmboar said:
Mine did the same, I contacted Customer Service, and mine was repaired in the batch fixed on July 6. I think I recall them saying that they couldn't accept anymore to be fixed because they wouldn't be able to get them fixed in time.
I'm afraid you may have missed out...

What? Really? I played that game for ages trying to get my eeveelution. I've tried lots of things to get it to work. I remember completing it and now when I go to the homepage, it automatically redirects me to the registration page. So that's it? Nothing? Is there a number I can call, just in case?

What do you mean by homepage? Do you mean Pokemon.com or the Global Link? I don't think there is a number you can call... Sorry.

BlueEmboar said:
What do you mean by homepage? Do you mean Pokemon.com or the Global Link? I don't think there is a number you can call... Sorry.

I mean the Global Link Homepage. I just got into it with no difficulties again, but when I tried to log into my other account(Well it should be my other one, I got a different password for it because I typed in a different username) and then it redirected me to the registration page again. So their isn't a number I can call? Do you suggest I should just post the question on the customer services page and hope I get a good reply?

Well, you could try, but like I said, they aren't accepting anymore because the already have so many complaints that if they did accept more they couldn't get them fixed before the event ends.....once again sorry...

You can't catch a Hydreigon. You can catch a Deino though on the 1st and 3rd floors of Victory Road. It is found between levels 38-40. 20% chance of finding it on either floor.

I didn't know where else to put this so here I go....: I just recently obtained a Lv. 1 Shiny Eevee with Perfect IV's (31 all around) and is Gentle natured. What would be the best eeveelution to evolve it into?
Thanks in advance! :)
Note: I already have a lv. 100 Espeon and a shiny Umbreon and am not really interested in training another of either kind... unless Umbreon is the perfect choice for it, I might consider it, but definitely not Espeon.

I would go with jolteon because he has excellent speed and his special attack is also pretty good and most of his moves are special attack but that is just me

Well Gentle isn't really the best nature in the world, but I guess I'd go with Vaproeon...it has a pretty decent Sp. Def stat.

I will definitely take that into consideration, Thanks!

I forgot to mention, it has the DW ability Anticipation...

@Slickmario, I have my Vaporeon from XD: Gale of Darkness, so I don't really want to replace it, that was my fault i forgot to mention it too.

Gentle is, in my opinion, tied for worst nature with lax, which is the inverse of it. If you are making a defensive pokemon, having a nature that lowers one of your defenses is terrible, but its a waste of a nature if you make it an offensive pokemon...maybe you could go with flareon, since his defense is terrible anyway so it doesn't really matter? Also, he has pretty good special defense.

Ok, thanks, got some more just like it so I think I will do Jolteon. Thanks to everybody for suggestions, they were greatly appreciated. But now I have another question, again, its one I don't know if it belongs here but, do cloned pokemon damage your B/W games?

No they don't. I have a few cloned Pokemon in my Black game and it still works perfectly fine, quite literally.

Back