The Storms ~ This format was ours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Storms ~ This format is ours! *Join the new discussion!*

Thank you Shadoworganoid, you hit the hammer on the nail's head.

Tristan said:
Anyway Luck is a thing that is hard to get

T

Yeah I know, once I went to Cities and in a favorable match-up and didn't draw a Rosey, Bebe's, Pokedrawer +, pokedex, or luxury ball for 8 turns. These were all cards that could get me my draw pokemon or main attacker or even just basics. I ran 4 of all the previous mentioned cards except for luxury ball.

Luck is something that has been a killer to me in tourneys. Once at the Cities, I was up against a Machamp deck. I was so lucky, that my opponent had both Claydol, a Machamp, and the Lv.X prized. Not lying at all. For luck against me, at another Cities I was playing Spiriplox, and I drew into nothing the first five turns while my opponent top-decked a Call and got setup.

Seth1789110 said:
Meaty, you always complain about doing bad, but when someone offers advice, you blow them off.
Hahaha that is just SO true. I'm too proud to listen to people. :p It's not like I've even played in that many tourneys anyway, only 2 BRs and 3 Cities in my life so far. So I can't expect to just show up and win.

Thread disappeared for me again!

Sorry I haven't been on lately because of the thread keeps glitching and says it is not there.

What is better in Shuppet as a tech? Dunsparce HGSS or Mamoswine GL? I'm guessing your saying "What?" to Mamoswine GL, but it is mostly for countering FlyClops and Dialga G.

Dunsparce. Dunsparce can abuse Cyclone Energy, being able to switch your opponent's Pokemon at will. Plus, it goes back into your hand with Fade Out. Dunsparce also hits Flygon and Garchomp C for weakness, so here's another pro. Cyclone is amazing against Spiritomb too.

it is gone again....

What should I take out for the Cyclone Energy? Decklist is already posted. I took out Mamoswine GL for Dunsparce HGSS so far. Now what to take out for the Cyclone energy.

Instead of going to the thread and finding the page, just go to "Last Post".

And I really can't find your Shuppet thread. Can you PM me or post the list?

again and again...

I do go to last post and it says "Can not find thread".

Really? Hold on I'll find the Shuppet list.

I think that the cannot find thread is a glitch that happens a lot. I just go to where it says page and delete the last # and make it one previous. This is page 54 and if you go to last it makes you go to 55.

disappeared again.

Your right.

Shadowwiidragon said:
Thread disappeared for me again!

Sorry I haven't been on lately because of the thread keeps glitching and says it is not there.

What is better in Shuppet as a tech? Dunsparce HGSS or Mamoswine GL? I'm guessing your saying "What?" to Mamoswine GL, but it is mostly for countering FlyClops and Dialga G.

Dunsparce

Shadowwiidragon said:
it is gone again....

What should I take out for the Cyclone Energy? Decklist is already posted. I took out Mamoswine GL for Dunsparce HGSS so far. Now what to take out for the Cyclone energy.

Don't run Cyclone, run Warp Point ;)

Shadowwiidragon said:
again and again...

I do go to last post and it says "Can not find thread".

Really? Hold on I'll find the Shuppet list.

I want to see also. Also you may want to see mine (Linked in sig)

again and again...

I run two Warp Point already. I don't really think Cyclone is necessary. I'll use tips from your deck list. Thanks.

Shadowwiidragon said:
again and again...

I run two Warp Point already. I don't really think Cyclone is necessary. I'll use tips from your deck list. Thanks.

NP it's been doing well. Last week it went 8-0 and then the last time I attended a tourney (a few weeks ago) it went 7-1

Sounds good. I only have 2 Unown R, that is my problem. But it still works perfectly.

Well, like the description says, mine revolves around Unown R, so that would be an issue for my deck :p

I understand, that is why I must have 4 Uxie in my deck and 4 Pokemon Rescue to use Unown R over again.

Shadowwiidragon said:
I understand, that is why I must have 4 Uxie in my deck and 4 Pokemon Rescue to use Unown R over again.

You may want to think about TSD too then

If you run Dunsparce, Cyclone>WP, as you can reuse it as many times as you want with Dunsparce.

Cyclone Energy > Warp Point.

If your under trainer lock via spiritomb, then what?
Use Cyclone to unlock yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back