The Storms ~ This format was ours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Storms ~ This format is ours! *Join the new discussion!*

Flygon Lv. X one shots any of the Pixies ruining its strategy. With Flygon and even Gengar popluar AMU doesn't stand a chance.

CyndaquilMaster said:
Flygon Lv. X one shots any of the Pixies ruining its strategy. With Flygon and even Gengar popluar AMU doesn't stand a chance.

Oh yeah. I forgot about Flygon X.....lol
Otherwise it seems just fine I suppose...

Well besides Flygon there's also Gengar, and the fact that you have to get three lv. x's out which takes at least 3 turns. A SP deck could probably Bright Look a pixie (unless mespirit was played last turn) and flash bite then Flash Impact it. That makes you have to repeat the process of getting another pixie and by the time you're set up they probably have taken 2-3 prizes. I think it would be a good deck to play at your league though because it's good and fun but can't compete in the current meta game.

Hmm...Im getting Gliscor Lv X in a few days. Other then Spiritomb, whats good with him?

Im thinking maybe Luxray GL Lv X.

He is good with Luxray X. And Spiritomb. Lawl. He isn't that good, easy to be countered. Add Crobat G, so that when your opponents pokemon is 10 away from KO, you KO it and bring up the next one for lock.

CyndaquilMaster said:
Well besides Flygon there's also Gengar, and the fact that you have to get three lv. x's out which takes at least 3 turns. A SP deck could probably Bright Look a pixie (unless mespirit was played last turn) and flash bite then Flash Impact it. That makes you have to repeat the process of getting another pixie and by the time you're set up they probably have taken 2-3 prizes. I think it would be a good deck to play at your league though because it's good and fun but can't compete in the current meta game.

Never seen this deck. Can I has an example?

Meaty said:
Shuckle SW really is underestimated. It can stall against almost anything these days with all the DCE and its attack cancels bodies and beats Dialga G at its own game.

Yes Shuckle is great :D

shadoworganoid said:
Hmm...Im getting Gliscor Lv X in a few days. Other then Spiritomb, whats good with him?

Im thinking maybe Luxray GL Lv X.

Gliscor's pretty bad in this format to be honest.

Yeah you have to have 2 stage ones a BTS and a Unknown Q to be effective. Plus Unown G blocks burning poison completely.

disappeared again...

Gliscor Lv.X with Spiritomb AR use to be the metagame in MD.

When did Glistomb become the MD metagame? Only two people played it at the Cities, me and Superwolfe.

IMO, Glistomb is moderately slow. Getting a BTS, two stage-1's, and a Spiritomb with a Q on it can be troublesome, but you do slow down your opponent with Spiritomb already. And if it gets going, Glistomb can still do pretty well.

disappeared again...

Ok maybe not the metagame, but superwolfe did win with it at BR's.

Hey guys, sorry for being inactive... A virus hit and it took a while for it to get out...

To business I guess... Would Drapion lvl X be any good in our current...Meta? Either way, what would be more effective with it? Would Weezing be used to complement Tri-poison? Or Darkia lvl X with Weavile, from SW I believe, for speed and power?

I don't see a future for Drapion, there never really was... Crobat prime will be better for the mass poisoning since it's a stage 2 non-Lv.X, doesn't need a coin flip and places 4 damage counters. It's only con is it needs to attack not use a power. Then Sniping Tail isn't really anything special to make a deck out of IMO...

Yeah no future for Drapion, like Meaty said, Crobat Prime is much better. The Darkrai/Weavile idea is good but if you use Darkrai you need to get 2 Lv. Xs out meaning you'll have to play extra warp point or switches. If you just play Weavile then you can only get spc. dark energies cause you can't search out with Roseanne's or even energy search. Even after 5-6 turns of set-up you have a 50-50 chance of poisoning the opponent and you're doing 80 damage, 40 to the Bench and no retreat for the opponent, for 4 energy. Could be good at league, but with a meta game where speed is everything things like drapion will fail.

Crobat Prime? When's that coming out? Sounds pretty good, but not for right now.

That's unconfirmed yet. It was originally supposed to be in HGSS, but got cut. It might be in our Spring Set, or in our Summer Set. Odds are the set that doesn't have RL.

What would you say is better? Life Herb or Moomoo Milk?

@DragonPokemonPwn Yes, It was released in Japan's SoulSilver Set but was cut from our English Set.

@Boneclub24 I think that moomoo milk is better because you have a higher chance of actually healing with it. Neither one appeals to me as I would rather use poke healer + plus if I would heal. But if I had to choose I'd pick Moo Moo Milk.

CyndaquilMaster said:
@DragonPokemonPwn Yes, It was released in Japan's SoulSilver Set but was cut from our English Set.

@Boneclub24 I think that moomoo milk is better because you have a higher chance of actually healing with it. Neither one appeals to me as I would rather use poke healer + plus if I would heal. But if I had to choose I'd pick Moo Moo Milk.

Okay I agree/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back