The Storms ~ This format was ours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Storms ~ This format is ours! *Join the new discussion!* *New banners!*

Kingdra prime will be worth 10-12, Crobat will be the same, and so on. They are so cheap because they are SO easy to pull.

I never understood why people ask for the money price when they're trading... It makes things more compliacated. And I would very rarely buy cards... can you really trust these people now-a-days?

shadoworganoid said:
I don't know... I have a Ho-oh Legend (MINT) and I was told by our card shop owner that it was worth $30.00 dollars together.
Thats pretty good.

But as for the primes, I agree. They were selling a Donphan Prime for only 8.00 dollars.
My league leader checked Ebay and found out that one half of a Legend is only $10. That means buying a full Legend card is only $20. Unless the price went up and I didn't know about it.

@Eevee Freak: People ask for money price for a fair trade. Some think that it is a fair trade trading away something that is just around the same price as another card(s) you are looking for.

I don't see a huge deal in asking card price. To me it all depends on how bad I want the card.

For example, if I have 10 Rare Candies and I need 2 Mr. Mimes for a Tournament tomorrow, then I'll probably trade the rare Candies for the Mr. Mime even though mr. mime is worth a lot less than rare candies.

Although I wouldn't be using Mr. Mime in a deck and already have some.

faceplant said:
I agree even though I haven't really seen TSD in a deck. Maybe Gyarados. I think it shouldn't be so rare.

TSD can be run in Shuppet to recover Unown R. I just don't use them because of the price.

shadoworganoid said:
I don't know... I have a Ho-oh Legend (MINT) and I was told by our card shop owner that it was worth $30.00 dollars together.
Thats pretty good.

But as for the primes, I agree. They were selling a Donphan Prime for only 8.00 dollars.

Yes I love how cheap the Primes are. I'm sure those Ursaring I'll need won't be all that pricey.

CyndaquilMaster said:
I don't see a huge deal in asking card price. To me it all depends on how bad I want the card.

It matters to me because I have little money :p

Gliscor, are you running Gyarados for States?

That is good I didn't trade it away then and I have two of the TSD. I just need the bottom part of Lugia Legend to complete the collection.

BTW, Got another top part to Lugia Legend....

Shouldn't be too hard to get, you get 3-4 LEGEND halves per box so it's a bit mroe common than a Lv.X.

boneclub24 said:
TSD can be run in Shuppet to recover Unown R. I just don't use them because of the price.

shadoworganoid said:
Thats pretty good.

Yes I love how cheap the Primes are. I'm sure those Ursaring I'll need won't be all that pricey.

CyndaquilMaster said:

It matters to me because I have little money :p

I'm not saying money doesn't matter. I have very little money too. I'm just saying that if I need a card desperately then I'll probably trade more for it,

CyndaquilMaster said:
I'm not saying money doesn't matter. I have very little money too. I'm just saying that if I need a card desperately then I'll probably trade more for it,

I know what you are saying. I traded my Spiritomb for a Mime Jr. because I really needed it

I agree. Sometimes I want to make a trade that will benefit both participants. For example, a Palkia Lv. X for a Dialga G Lv. X. My partner needs the Palkia for a tournament, and I'm trying to make a Dialga G deck. But we bring it to our league leader, and I have to toss in more rares that my trade partner has no use for just so it will be an equal money value.

Does your league leader HAVE to approve trades?

Not necessarily, but everyone likes to check with the league leader to see if it's fair.

Well if its you and your friend, he isn't going to jip you, so just trade X for X lol.

problem: I voluntarily check if a trade is fair with my league leader when i trade, and sometimes I don't like his changes.

solution: don't check with the league leader.

Hey all, I have a theory I want to run past you all.

If I have 2 Mr. Mime (MT) in play. (1 active , 1 benched) is Gyarados able to do anything?

They cant damage Mr. Mime due to its Body, and cyclone energy, Regice, warp, wont save them as I could just bring up another Mr. Mime.

So unless they have Palkia Lv X or Pokemon Reversal, in theory they cant do anything right?

Sorry haven't been online often.

In my book not until they get 3 energies on the gyarados or another pokemon.

I'm testing out Gyarados right now, Gliscor you right about using the Pokemon Collector in the deck instead of Roseanne's Research.

CyndaquilMaster said:
In my book not until they get 3 energies on the gyarados or another pokemon.

Which is where Regice coming. Unless the opposing Mr. Mime is evolved from Mime Jr. Regi Move would just send Mime back to the bench. It works, but with the two card discard. But in your case Oragnoid, if they have two Mime then unless you can somehow get three energy or just peg everything off, you best just hope for the time call, or hope that your opponent would deck out (which, odds are, are highly unlikely.

Gliscor said:
Which is where Regice coming. Unless the opposing Mr. Mime is evolved from Mime Jr. Regi Move would just send Mime back to the bench. It works, but with the two card discard. But in your case Oragnoid, if they have two Mime then unless you can somehow get three energy or just peg everything off, you best just hope for the time call, or hope that your opponent would deck out (which, odds are, are highly unlikely.

So basically I can just stall until time is called.

Im planning on playing a slightly modified version of Gliscor/tomb.

So the way I see it is set up 2 Mr.Mime and the Gliscor X. Night Slash for 40 and switch to Mime. So even if the warp or regice, I have the second Mime to wall them. I just hit and run over and over until they run out of SSU or patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back