THE Worlds thread. Who's going / Info, ask questions here. (Official Site in OP)

blargh257 said:
When i left he was 6-0 and playing against Sami Sekkoum for the first seed. Sami Sekkoum! Unbelievable.

Sammi beat him but still a strong showing from Stefan.

I believe NorCal had 2 juniors. 1 Senior, 3 Masters in the Main Event.

Hopefully Stefan goes far tomorrow.

I think we had one junior, Emily Cheng. she went about 3-3. Rayvn went 3-4 and i think Dallan went 1-X. Who is the other master?

blargh257 said:
I think we had one junior, Emily Cheng. she went about 3-3. Rayvn went 3-4 and i think Dallan went 1-X. Who is the other master?

You missed Ellie Covitz of Juniors, the sister of Elijah Covitz. I think Ellie qualified through the grinder.
The other Masters participant was no other than Chris Silver (He helps judge Game Kastle tournaments) !

HenryP top cut at 5-2, and locals Alex Croxton and Dean Nezam both went 6-1.

I came in second in the win a box tournament. You all should be jealous :OOOO

Ok.
Here is a list of the masters top cut.

1 Sami Sekkoum- 7-0 Great Britain
2. Patricio Gonzalez Walsh- 6-1- Argentina
3. Stefan Tabaco- 6-1- California, USA
4. Yuta Komatsuda- 6-1- Japan
5. Xavier Chua- 6-1- Singapore
6. Jay Hornung- 6-1- USA
7. Michael Pramawat- 6-1- USA
8. Michael Diaz- 6-1- USA
9. Adrian Loke- 5-2- Canada
10. Steven Mao- 5-2- Deutschland (Germany)
11. Aaron Curry- 5-2- USA
12. Igor Costa- 5-2- Portugal
13. Clifton Goh- 5-2- Singapore
14. Roberto Shirasago- 5-2- Mexico
15. Harrison Leven- 5-2- USA
16. Dylan Bryan- 5-2- USA

Seniors:
1. Liam Williams- 6-1- USA
2. Chase Moloney- 6-1- Canada
3. Dean Nezam- 6-1- USA
4. Koichi Nishida- 6-1- USA
5. Jack Pitcher- 6-1- Canada
6. Alex Croxton- 6-1- USA
7. Wo Pan Wong- 6-1- Hong Kong
8. Samu Saarinen- 5-2- Finland
9. Colter Decker- 5-2- USA
10. Hayden Caneron-Jacobus- 5-2- USA
11. Haruki Ishimaru- 5-2- Japan
12. Miloslav Poslendi- 5-2- Czech Republic
13. Kohei Takenaka- 5-2- Japan
14. Brandon Smiley- 5-2- USA
15. Henry Prior (HenryP on forums)- 5-2- USA
16. Dario Ang- 5-2- Singapore

Juniors:
1. Joey Ruettiger- 7-0- USA
2. Wesley Hollenberg- 6-1- USA
3. Shuto Itagaki- 6-1- Japan
4. Itsuku Kito- 6-1- Japan
5. Aleksandrs Brodie- 6-1- Canada
6. Giacomo Forza- 5-2- Italy
7. Zachary Bokhari- 5-2- USA
8. Terao Motoharu- 5-2- Japan
9. Brandon Sharp- 5-2- USA
10. Tristan Paguirigan- 5-2- Canada
11. Ishaan Jagiasi- 5-2- USA
12. Alex Schmanske- 5-2- USA
13. Ondrej Kujal- 5-2- Czech Republic
14. David Tomhave- 5-2- USA
15. Daniel Sargent- 5-2- USA
16. Ian Robb- 5-2- USA

ForeignDude said:
Edmonton. Looks like he lost in round 6 though. :( Oh well, he's still in a great position I believe!

Sweet! I live in Red Deer :). He made top cut at ninth place which is awesome. I believe there are two Canadians in top cut for Juniors, two for Seniors (one from BC) and Adrian for Masters!

Good luck to them all tomorrow!

Secret Pikachu said:
Sweet! I live in Red Deer :). He made top cut at ninth place which is awesome. I believe there are two Canadians in top cut for Juniors, two for Seniors (one from BC) and Adrian for Masters!

Good luck to them all tomorrow!

Yep, I wish them all the best! I'm kinda sad Mike M. didn't make it to top 16. He's a really cool guy with an amazing sense of humor. But, there's always next year!

ForeignDude said:
Yep, I wish them all the best! I'm kinda sad Mike M. didn't make it to top 16. He's a really cool guy with an amazing sense of humor. But, there's always next year!

Yeah :(. Oh well, you're right, there is always next year and even getting to play in Worlds would be an amazing feat :).

I've never met either of the Albertan players because I just got into the game this summer, however I saw them at the prerelease last weekend. Good to hear that Mike is a nice guy.

Secret Pikachu said:
Yeah :(. Oh well, you're right, there is always next year and even getting to play in Worlds would be an amazing feat :).

I've never met either of the Albertan players because I just got into the game this summer, however I saw them at the prerelease last weekend. Good to hear that Mike is a nice guy.

Whoa that's pretty cool/freaky. I was at the pre-release last weekend too. :eek:

About the live streams today, I'm new to following these "The Top Cut" people. Are they going to be streaming all players' games or just a select?

ForeignDude said:
Whoa that's pretty cool/freaky. I was at the pre-release last weekend too. :eek:

About the live streams today, I'm new to following these "The Top Cut" people. Are they going to be streaming all players' games or just a select?

They will not be streaming any games. They recorded a few and will probably just be put up on the site over the next couple of days.

The live stream is from Pokemon, not The Top Cut, and will be on the Worlds main site. From what we know now, it looks like it's only going to be T2.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Infinity.

ForeignDude said:

Haha crazy! I was playing a non-EX mix and match.

Seems like your other question was answered already :p. I wonder if my iPhone will support the stream. That would be nice!

T8 for Masters is set:
Yuta Komatsuda
Sami Sekkoum
Stefan Tabaco
Michael Diaz
Igor Costa
Jay Hornung
Michael Pramawat
Harrison Leven

7 Darkrai and 1 CMT 0_0

Rizzo wins and moves onto Top 4 agaainst Joe Pulkowski.
Ahh! I wanna see a threepeat but I know Joe personally and his sister D:

Back