THE Worlds thread. Who's going / Info, ask questions here. (Official Site in OP)

Zorua said:
Still doubt this.

I just said that because all of these "confirmed" and "sources" were getting annoying. It's obvious we aren't getting the location until tomorrow so why keep posting about it when nothing's confimed. .-.

Canada or US??!! D:

Either way it should be pretty cheap(er than Hawaii) so it's all good.

I personally think its just gonna be in San Diego again, but I would love for it to be in Vancouver, since I'm just a ferry ride away :D

Joshawott said:
I personally think its just gonna be in San Diego again, but I would love for it to be in Vancouver, since I'm just a ferry ride away :D

I feel if it was in SD again they would have announced it in the binder because a bunch of people were predicting it. Not putting it in the binder would be a good way of them making it a surprise and special.

http://www.pokemonworldchampionships.com/2012/results/tcg/#2_0_0
D:
Looks like iisnumber12 and Pooka are 0-2.

ForeignDude said:
A dude from my city is 5-0 so far! Yay All the best to him!

What city if you don't mind me asking? There is a Canadian from my province who is 5-0. All the best to him as well!

The Zheng Dynasty (yes, both little zheng and big zheng) have advanced to Top 8 in VGC <3

EDIT: Looks like Kamz (seniors 2011 worlds winner) is in Top 8 going for the repeat and Ray Rizzo is going for the threepeat placing first in Swiss.

Secret Pikachu said:
What city if you don't mind me asking? There is a Canadian from my province who is 5-0. All the best to him as well!

Edmonton. Looks like he lost in round 6 though. :( Oh well, he's still in a great position I believe!

RobertBenjamin said:
Stefan Tabaco from the NorCal circuit is also 5-0.

When i left he was 6-0 and playing against Sami Sekkoum for the first seed. Sami Sekkoum! Unbelievable.

Back