THE Worlds thread. Who's going / Info, ask questions here. (Official Site in OP)

Mudkip711 said:
Cleveland, Ohio would be amazing for Worlds 2013. As long as it doesn't go too far into the nights and it's not by any alleys...

That would be so freaking convienient for me!

Round One Prizes:

Game One: 3 Junk Arm and Mewtwo (still won)
Game Two: 1 Mewtwo (would have won if not prized)
Game Three: 1 Mewtwo (see above).

Needless to say I am out...

Glace said:
Round One Prizes:

Man,thats horrible luck.My friends Dad needed the super scoop up to win,but rolled the tails.

Glace said:
Round One Prizes:

D: That really stinks.

Glace said:
Round One Prizes:

:(((( Who'd you play?

The person I was rooting for lost round one as well.

Some Japanese girl... There was a 1 out of 8000 chance of each game having a Mewtwo prized.

Puckstopper20 said:
That would be great if it was in Vancouver.. I'd love to go to Canada..

It could be in Vancouver, Washington.

Can someone who is at Worlds check on how a Junior is doing at the Grinders for me? Thanks!

Mudkip711 said:
Where do you live??! o_O

North Carolina. While it is still far away, it is very good for the entire world AND we have relatives who live in Ohio. Free "hotel". (not sure how close they are to the exact city though)

Glace said:
Round One Prizes:

I feel bad for you but how many Mewtwo did you run and what deck did you play?

grantm1999 said:
North Carolina. While it is still far away, it is very good for the entire world AND we have relatives who live in Ohio. Free "hotel". (not sure how close they are to the exact city though)

The East Coast would be perfect because it's in traveling distance of the biggest playerbases in the US and it's closer to the 2 largest (I think) playerbases in the world: US and Europe

Hey, maybe if someone would tell us where Worlds 13 is next year, we'd...find out where Worlds 13' is.

Sorry to hear about that Glace :/

We'd have to know by the end of the weekend, right? It's not like TPCi would make T4 make plans to somewhere they don't even know. They must have left it out of the binder because it'll be special.

Mudkip711 said:
Both. If it was in the binders we would have known 3 and a half hours ago.

Ooooh, that's interesting.

NO WORLDS IN 2013

you heard it here first.

I don't even know what I'm saying. I wanna find out what's happening with this.

If anyone hears what the downloadable Pokemon is, or the location for next year, or anything, please be sure to shoot me an e-mail!

Please let Worlds 2013 be in Seattle!! That would be so great. But, there probably holding it in Vancouver. *sigh*

WildKeldeo said:
Please let Worlds 2013 be in Seattle!! That would be so great. But, there probably holding it in Vancouver. *sigh*

Where'd you hear that?

I honestly doubt it would ever be out of the U.S. just due to how much of the player base is actually in the US.

Back