THE Worlds thread. Who's going / Info, ask questions here. (Official Site in OP)

I played something like twenty games in the open play today and i'm not sure what to make of it. I got about .500 win pct. but most of my games were against rating invite masters... really worried though.

Day 1 of worlds is tomorrow, or at least I should say, the LCQ! For anyone showing up tomorrow, I'm going to be there competing! I'll be wearing a white Zekrom shirt with short, baggy pants (same as I wore in nationals), carrying a white, Japanese Reshiram/Zekrom TCG case. I was also there today too (I wore the same pants, but I wore a Pikachu shirt). if you still don't know how I look like, I'm pretty tall and sport brown hair, but hopefully, some of you will see me.:D

Hey guys. I need to ask you a favor. My deck got stolen, but my friends already lend me all the cards they had available and now I'm only missing 2 Mewtwos... Even 1 would be awesome already... Also please LMK if you hear about a lost deckbox (Hydreigon/Garchomp) with a Darkrai/Mewtwo/etc. deck there. It was tonight that I lost my deck and it was on that open-gaming room. Thanks guys...

If anyone wants to say hi to me today, I'll be wearing a green T-shirt and gray shorts and a Worlds 2011 Black Hat. I'll be hanging around open gaming with a couple of brown boxes. Best of luck to everyone in the grinder!

11e67bfefa51a902be739dbf960e40e5

4a33e8d2dfb33d48cb1e28870fb774d9

85104aba538bcf765700883129028718

courtesy of HeatRotomFTW97

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGBR_ejeibE

There's inside of the retail shop this year. They made deckboxes which is cool.

Wow that playmat looks amazing. So does the deckbox, I might just buy one of those online.

Worlds swag is pretty good this year;.

I think it's a double deckbox, so you could put 2 more smaller deckboxes inside of it. Either way it's a step up from last year IMO.

It has Machop on it! Eeehhhhhhh!! I will SO buy a mat and Deckbox off Ebay if I ever ever somehow can!

Say, you guys let me know if Donchamp becomes a finalist, please ^.==.^ ??

It didn't say. :/

Apparently it's not going to be in CA or HI, but it will be in the PST time zone. Someone heard a rumor of Vancouver, and that fits the description...

Japan made the game so of course they want it to be easily accessible for the Japanese.

Yeah, the last time it was not on the West coast was again, 2008.

Gee, 2008 was the last good year for anything.

Zorua said:
Yeah, the last time it was not on the West coast was again, 2008.

Gee, 2008 was the last good year for anything.

Cleveland, Ohio would be amazing for Worlds 2013. As long as it doesn't go too far into the nights and it's not by any alleys...

Back