THE Worlds thread. Who's going / Info, ask questions here. (Official Site in OP)

You get the satisfaction of being able to trust someone.

What do you think will win?

HenryP said:
I get absolutely no benefit from telling people what I'm playing, so there's no point in doing it.

But you did tell someone, so :pPP

----------------------------

Does anyone want to camp outside of the retail store and get me a playmat? :3

Mudkip711 said:
You get the satisfaction of being able to trust someone.

What do you think will win?

I may not be going to Worlds, but I have a feeling that Terrakion/Mewtwo will win in one division.

Worlds site just updated, and it looks like retail on Friday is only for players and staff, D:. Hopefully there will be some stuff left over for non-invitees on Saturday.

HeatRotomFTW97 said:
Worlds site just updated, and it looks like retail on Friday is only for players and staff, D:. Hopefully there will be some stuff left over for non-invitees on Saturday.

Now I have to grind in...

I guess it's only open for them because they won't have time to do it during the tournament.

Pokepower22 said:
gona be up early for shops on friday-cant wait!

It opens at 5pm?

Glace, even if you grind in, you most likely won't finish until after 7 PM, so that rules out Friday retail for LCQ winners. Surely they'll save some playmats for spectators? Right?

HeatRotomFTW97 said:
Glace, even if you grind in, you most likely won't finish until after 7 PM, so that rules out Friday retail for LCQ winners. Surely they'll save some playmats for spectators? Right?

I can't see why you would need to use the retail if you grind in because you get a bag containing one of i believe all the items but one sold at the store. (all qualifiers get the bag.)

I doubt I will grind in so ehh. I have a few friends that made it so I hope they wait in line and I can lay them back or something.

Well, I'm going to shut down this computer and pack all my stuff up, so I'll see everyone there! I'll be wearing a Nats shirt and a Worlds 2011 Black Hat, lugging around a black suitcase. Oh, and if anyone who has an invite wants to help me get some retail stuff on Friday, PM me, lol. I have lots of stuff I can trade you.

Back