Tiny Look at Pokemon: Best Wishes Preview for Next Week's Episode!

I new everyone would love Mijumaru after time ^_^. Although I don't watch the anime, when I watch episodes now and again, I allways like pokemon more.. take Wailmer, hated it, watched the anime, he was in it, love him now!

I think

Pokabu - Ash
Iris - Mijumaru
New Boy - Tsutarja

s2daam said:
I new everyone would love Mijumaru after time ^_^. Although I don't watch the anime, when I watch episodes now and again, I allways like pokemon more.. take Wailmer, hated it, watched the anime, he was in it, love him now!

I think

Pokabu - Ash
Iris - Mijumaru
New Boy - Tsutarja

I said that though....

Despite the very quick look we got at the new season, the 3 starters do look even better in the anime, including Mijumaru. Picking my starter is NOT going to be easy -_-

howelllawson said:
Ash needs to get Mijumaru, and have it fully evolve.

He has/had:
Charizard, Bulbasaur, Squirtle
Quilava, Bayleaf, Totodile
Sceptile
Infernape, Torterra

He's only had the water starter in 2/4 regions and he's only once had a water Pokemon to evolve. (Krabby -> Kingler)

But, I could be a little biased...I've loved Mijumaru since I first saw it. The anime only serves to make it cuter. :3

Hey are you the same guys who posted this over at Serebiiforums? This post is exactly the same as a person there. Sorry if your not that person. Anyways can't wait for the anime preview. Also can't wait for some of these Dawn fanboys to realize that she isn't going to Isshu.

Why Mijumaru? It's dances like a fool. A clown! Bleh, sorry, I hate it so much. It'd be cute without that stupid nose. Anyways, I love Tsutaja, and her anime style made me giggle.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2075le9&s=3

View this of Tsutaja in the clip and you'll laugh.

StellaTheSneasel said:
Why Mijumaru? It's dances like a fool. A clown! Bleh, sorry, I hate it so much. It'd be cute without that gay nose. Anyways, I love Tsutaja, and her anime style made me giggle.

Just cause tsutaja has a slit there doesent mean that it is a female. alot of animals includeing snakes have this thing called a cloaca thats where their genitals are kept.

StellaTheSneasel said:
Why Mijumaru? It's dances like a fool. A clown! Bleh, sorry, I hate it so much. It'd be cute without that gay nose. Anyways, I love Tsutaja, and her anime style made me giggle.

Dude I know you dislike Mijumaru but did you have to use the word "gay" like that. It you think it's looks stupid then say it looks stupid. Anyways I hope Ash actually gets the water starter this time around and evolves it. If he got two again I also hope he gets Pokabu. I'm just tired of him always getting the grass starter.

Chimchar15 said:
Hey are you the same guys who posted this over at Serebiiforums? This post is exactly the same as a person there. Sorry if your not that person. Anyways can't wait for the anime preview. Also can't wait for some of these Dawn fanboys to realize that she isn't going to Isshu.
Yeah, I'm Kyogre Master over on Serebiiforums.

On topic:
I still feel "meh" at best about Pokabu and Tsutaaja. I don't hate them, I just don't care for them. :/

JonnyXxgorexX said:
Just cause tsutaja has a slit there doesent mean that it is a female. alot of animals includeing snakes have this thing called a cloaca thats where their genitals are kept.

ohhkay :b

I want Tsutarja to be with Ash, not that big nerdy intelligent guy! O Y O
Ash~ Tsutarja

Mijumaru ~ Iris

Big Nerdy Intelligent Guy- Nothing

Brock~ Pokabu

PokeBlog said:
I want Tsutarja to be with Ash, not that big nerdy intelligent guy! O Y O
Ash~ Tsutarja

Mijumaru ~ Iris

Big Nerdy Intelligent Guy- Nothing

Brock~ Pokabu

I agree. It seems also that Mijumaru acts kinda like Piplup, with cute factors. And cute factors means it's probably Iris' pokemon

I'm Hoping Pokabu Will Be Ash's New Starter. Iris(The Girl) Will Probably Get Mijumaru. But What Will Cheren and Betu Get? I'm Sure One Of Them Will Get Tsutaaja. Anyway, I Can't Wait For This New Season. (I'm Getting Tired Of DP This, DP That.)
Although It Will Take A While To Get Used To The Fact That Brock Is Gone.(But Hey, Maybe Thats A Good Thing. I Mean Now They Can Start Fresh.)

After watching the 10 second preview of the upcoming anime I have noticed that there is a difference in the trees when Mijumaru is jumping around. Also when Pokabu is running and jumping of what seems to be in a gym. It seems like the animation is similar to the theater's animation.

Pokabu is almost definetly in a gym. It's either Ash's pokemon, or he's challenging a fire gym and pokabu is the leader's pokemon.

I think its the first option.

And in this series, I'm betting Iris will choose Tsutaja(about time a girl didn't choose the cutest starter) Ash will get mijumaru and pokabu (hopefully) and the third guy will be like brock....with no starters in the beginning other than some generic thing his dad/mom gave him.

im preety sure ash is gonna have pokabu and tsutaaja i LOVE tsutaaja so he betta and iris is gonna get mujumaru

i think ash will have pokabu and tsutaaja will be the new rival's. iris will probably have mijumaru.

What about Brock!

Ash~Tsutaaja
Iris~Mijumaru
Brock~Pokabu

Tsutaaja is Ash's kind of Pokemon. Tsutaaja reminds me of Treeko. In that case, Ash needs Tsutaaja.
Brock needs a fire type.
That leaves Iris with Mijumaru. Iris reminds me of Dawn who had Piplup, and Piplup and Mijumaru share many characteristics. (Both water type, have big heads, Penguin and Otter...)

That's just my two cents.

I feel it should be a change, I don't like how the girl always get a "Cute" Pokemon. I want Iris to have Tsutaaja, and Ash ending up with Mijumaru...

@TrainerofFury

That's exactly what I said! (and posted...i think)

It's about time the girl didn't just choose the cutest starter!
I can really see ash getting mijumaru and (hopefully) pokabu

Back