Tiny Look at Pokemon: Best Wishes Preview for Next Week's Episode!

I doubt if Max will be coming back to the series grown up. If he is grown up wouldn't we see Ash grown up a little as well? After looking at Ash with Iris in the 5th generation character sheet, it doesn't seem like Ash has aged a bit or grown.

Ice Arceus said:
I doubt if Max will be coming back to the series grown up. If he is grown up wouldn't we see Ash grown up a little as well? After looking at Ash with Iris in the 5th generation character sheet, it doesn't seem like Ash has aged a bit or grown.

Yeah but ash has hardly grown over the three years + of his journey and max is only like a year or two off being a trainer.

wait, brock is going away?! aww, no... i liked him.

but i really don't like it that ash isn't aged a bit... it would look naturaly.
i think he's younger as he looks... i meanth...the way he looks in the new anime (from that anime sheet..).
but i really do hope that ... team rocket stays! they made my day! they are funny too!

Well Ash never chosed a Fire Type except Catching one (or) befreinded one... So Maybe Pokabu (please)

My Opinions are:

Ash: Pokabu (cause in a Gym Battle with Rocks)

Iris: Tsutarja

New Boy: Mijumaru

TODAY is TODAY! :D

The Pokemon Newest Anime Preview of Black and White's Best Wishes on Pokemon Sunday! :D

Let's hope PJN could bring the Stream in Today :)...

Reminder: Begins at 3:30pm! and Which Begins at 3:00pm to Countdown the Last 30 Mins to Preimere it....

You are so lucky you have the channel I don't have the channel in Australia. Also what you mean is Today it the day, not "Today is today". Why would today be tomorrow or yesterday, lol.

Playerking95 said:
You are so lucky you have the channel I don't have the channel in Australia. Also what you mean is Today it the day, not "Today is today". Why would today be tomorrow or yesterday, lol.

I don't have that Channel, and I do not live in Japan, I'm in the U.S. But I'm hoping for someone to set the Livestream like last time.... Hopefully.... PJN Please....

Yeah it was posted on the front page. Not much was actually shown. I wanted to see Ash and other people with him or some quick trailers of some battles. Hopefully Iris doesn't turn out to be crazy in the series.

Meh, nothing much new. Disappointing really, although bat-thing and pigeon attacking was decent.

I just want to see the otter whoes teeth make him full of win.>^<[/align]

I like tsutarja's grass attack... it was called... somthing I forget but it looked cool in the anime! I hope he acts kinda like ash's treeko/grovyle/sceptile and just be a loner/badass!!

I really hope Ash gets pokabu, and I hope it evolves into somthing really cool. Because Infernape has grown on me and he is one of ash's best pokemon hopefully pokabu will follow in his steps if ash gets it.

I thought the preview was really cool and I hope that Dento (if he follows Ash) gets Tsutaja and Ash gets Mijumaru, since his last water starter was forever ago.

Id like to see Brock get another starter. When he had Mudkip it was cool. And I hope Brock returns and Dento plays a minor role.

Back