Tiny Look at Pokemon: Best Wishes Preview for Next Week's Episode!

I doubt this time they will have contest well at least the girl doing the contest. to me iris looks llike she might belon to the town which knows allot about the legends (like celestic town in sinnoh) and she will help with legends.

Sniperfrog said:
I doubt this time they will have contest well at least the girl doing the contest. to me iris looks llike she might belon to the town which knows allot about the legends (like celestic town in sinnoh) and she will help with legends.

brock usually does that yo. and everytime they go to a town and a legendary a person usually pops up and talks bout it and stuff, also in movies..same

ramsey1993 said:
brock usually does that yo. and everytime they go to a town and a legendary a person usually pops up and talks bout it and stuff, also in movies..same

Brock isnt coming back yo. But yea the Character of the day usually does talk about legends but hey who knows they might change that.

it hasnt been confirmed that brock is or isnt coming back, those are rumors, just like how misty is coming back? ha doubt it.

ramsey1993 said:
it hasnt been confirmed that brock is or isnt coming back, those are rumors, just like how misty is coming back? ha doubt it.

I think it has read it somwhere in the serebii news im gonna go see if i can find it.

EDIT: Couldnt find it anywhere, weird i remember reading it.

i hate when that happens lol, but for real um i would hate if brock left i mean all he does is take care feed/heal all the pokemon , catch like 3 pokemon or something, have a lott of info on pokemon cuz hes a breeder and stuff.if he stays with the gang, i wanna see him catch some good pokemon and actually battle and evovle them already

I guess brock did grow on me but i wouldnt mind if they brought Tracy back or maybe a little older max who gets his first starter in Isshu.

I would actually like it if Brock or Tracey came back to the series, both of them are great.

I hope that they show a fairly longer trailer of Best Wishes on the upcoming Pokemon Sunday episode. I want to see how the background has changed from the previous series.

i would actually lovovvvvvvve if they brought max back, i mean i hated him in the ruby/sapphire series i thought he was annoying but him becoming a trainer in the isshu region with ash would be kick a**. they did mention i will see you again someday when im a new trainer and ash promised him a battle when he becomes a trainer so maybe!!!! im stoked now to see

Personally I think Ash will get Tsutarja at the beginning probably in the forest before they get to Hiun City and then get Pokabu before challenging the Hiun City gym since the pattern has always been Grass>Fire>Water not including Hoenn and Sinnoh. I dont think Iris will have a starter but will instead have Kibago as her main Pokemon because she seems like a wild girl imo and will probably also catch a Koromori and may participate in gym challenges like Ash! The mystery guy aka Brocks replacement will probably get Mijumaru and might possibly compete in contests like May and Dawn.

ew the thought of that fat ugly old guy competing in contest is disgusting and if that thing replaced brock that would totally suckk

Theres a little problem with Iris doing Gyms too. the problem would be that instead of one interesting battle we will see two gym bttles with the sam eexact pokemon so not only will the story drag on but the second battle will also start getting boring

In my opinion Ash will get Tsutaja, Iris will get Mijumaru, and the third guy will end up with Pokabu
They also said there will be someone like Paul and Silver who dont respect pokemon so either Paul is coming to Isshu too or The second person seen in the best wishes announcment will be the new rival

ramsey1993 said:
i would actually lovovvvvvvve if they brought max back, i mean i hated him in the ruby/sapphire series i thought he was annoying but him becoming a trainer in the isshu region with ash would be kick a**. they did mention i will see you again someday when im a new trainer and ash promised him a battle when he becomes a trainer so maybe!!!! im stoked now to see

Has anyone thought that maybe the replacement for Brock is Max?
Although I kinda doubt it since the new guys the same size as Iris, but if it is Max then wow that was quite a growth spurt. Seeing as they said Misty would return well thats probably yet another lie seeing as how when Ash released his Pidgeot back in season 1 to protect those Pidgeys and Pidgeottos he said he would return for it someday but yet he still hasn't done that!

I'm really thinking that Ash will get the grass type. Iris probably the water type and the boy character will probably get Pokabu or probably won't get any and Ash will get Pokabu eventually as well.

Hey maybe in the new clip when Pokabu was fighting and so was Tsutaja maybe it was Max with Pokabu after he got his starter, it dosent necesarily need to be the guy next to iris maybe he was the rival.

ramsey1993 said:
ew the thought of that fat ugly old guy competing in contest is disgusting and if that thing replaced brock that would totally suckk

Dude you've got it all wrong the new guy isn't Don, Brocks replacement is the guy beside Iris from the end of the final movie 13 trailer when the title for Best Wishes was revealed! It was in the news on the front page just last week.

DarkraiLord said:
Dude you've got it all wrong the new guy isn't Don, Brocks replacement is the guy beside Iris from the end of the final movie 13 trailer when the title for Best Wishes was revealed! It was in the news on the front page just last week.

Not necesarily it could be the rival

Im hoping though that the mystery trainer with the supposed Darkrai returns in Best Wishes

Maybe this anime is set a couple of years later with max being a trainer now and i did read on bulbapedia that Brock wont come back. I would love it if ash got another water starter again.

Back