Top tier decks after ND

It's decent, but unless it's one of your very few options, I wouldn't play it. The flips seem like you could get a heads each time, but it doesn't really work out that way. Everyone I know that's played it hates it because of poor flipping.

Yah I might be going with a shiftry rogue to win by returning threats to their hand getting cheap prizes with catcher and seekering for more fun. I just need a viable partner, Im thinking yanmega prime or something. Maybe Ammongus to hit em with special conditions. If you have any comments are suggestions lmk. It can be fast and disruptive, I need help fast!

Woah, lotso replies. To everyone asking if their decks are good, if it's not on any tier lists anyone posted, it's not good. Unless it's rogue, like MewScoops wont get neither better nor worse.

HenryP, your list is interesting. I would think Phlosion and Mewtwo/Gardy would not be very good at all. I would think they would only be tier 2-3.

For the tournament results I've seen from Japan, they have a lot of T4 or better finishes at Gym Challenges.

It's OK, but gets outsped by most of the format, and OHKOing a Zone isn't that hard anymore

actually people are neglecting Reshi[EX]Boar (with a Mewtwo[EX] tech if you want). Keep in mind Reshiram[EX] now doesnt require discarding fire energy so you can just load up any Reshiram[EX] on your bench and not be worried about by N endgame.

How is Eelzone's matchup with MTC? It seems that if MTC isn't running Terrakion it could have a tough time.

EonEye99 said:
How is Eelzone's matchup with MTC? It seems that if MTC isn't running Terrakion it could have a tough time.

MTC theoretically is a faster deck than Eelzone since you can get a turn one (Tornadus - DCE + green energy from Celebi Prime + switch) and two turn 2 attackers (Tornadus and Mewtwo EX) to kill all those eels. No eels, Eelzone flounders.

Dark Void said:
Chandeplume with the EXes out? Donchamp and KyuremGatr becoming better when there are less things they can KO? That list makes almost no sense.

So KyuremGatr, ChandePlume, and DonChamp are pretty much dead then?

MTC is definitely going to find its way into Tier 1/1.5. That deck is really fasy, hits whatever it wants with Catcher, and is hard to get the upperhand against.

alexmf2 said:
ChandyPlume is still viable.

it is viable but wont be as dominant as it has been this season due to the ability of Reshiram EX and Zekrom EX to one shot this pokemon. Chandy will be feared by mewtwo ex decks though since mewtwo ex cannot one-shot chandy.

I play an EX deck with Supporter emphasis and see no issue beating it with Chandy. Luring Light plus confusion is killer. See if they don't have two Dragons up, they can't recover when one gets KO'd, so you just Luring Light stall. And if Mewtwo's popular, then Chandy's amazing. 100, burned, confused? Resists Tornadus, can play around Celebi, etc.

sillykyle said:
^That depends on if Chandy is powerd up. If it is, Mewtwo only needs 4 energy making it an easy OHKO.
Most likely, Chandelure will adapt like every other deck and add Mewtwo. So if they build up a Mewtwo to OHKO a Chandelure, I return the KO with my own Mewtwo for two prizes.

Back