XY Trainer Customization - What Items / Clothing Do You Want to See?

RE: Pokemon X/Y: Trainer Outfits

Judging by this trailer and the last one plus the artwork about clothing, there seems to be some good options and diversity.

I'm so glad that mix-and-match is going to be available! My primary concern was that you could only buy a set outfit and not change any part of it (You like the top, but you hate the pants, etc.)

And now we know exactly what we can customize! There are tabs for Hats, Tops, Bottoms, Dresses, Socks, Shoes, Bags, and Glasses. I'm interested in finding out if the glasses tab is actually an "accessories" tab instead (necklaces, bracelets, rings) and if so, whether or not you can have multiple accessories on at once.

Also, that Dresses tab has me curious.... will that tab be available if you're playing as the male character as well? And if it isn't omitted, does that mean that the male character can wear pretty dresses too? Or maybe it's an "Outfits", containing locked clothing sets that incorporate both the top and bottom (like dresses) but can't be changed. I could think of this being used for DLC outfits like NPC/Gym leader clothes, protagonist outfits, and even something like Evil Team outfits.

Regardless, I wasn't expecting this much detail available for their first dip into the customization pool (Sock customization? Who was expecting SOCK CUSTOMIZATION?!). Excellent job Nintendo, this is going to be interesting~

Probably gonna try to look like a real(istic) trainer; boots, etc.

And/or Fletchling outfit <3 Or something about Fletchling. ovo b

Whitefire said:

The closest thing to a Flechling outfit that I've seen is a Fletchling tail in a hat.
So yeah, we'll get Pokemon theme items.

98Greener said:
Whitefire said:

The closest thing to a Flechling outfit that I've seen is a Fletchling tail in a hat.
So yeah, we'll get Pokemon theme items.

That's what I meant.
Also I saw something with an orange jacket and a black and white horizontal stripe shirt... made me think Fletchling, so. :U

I will have everything Fletchling[line] in at least one outfit I use ^-^

It's been confirmed we can change our outfit at Pokemon Centers.

Does this mean that each Pokemon center has its own shop, or we buy clothes at the boutique, but can change our outfit at PC's for easiness?

P.DelSlayer said:
It's been confirmed we can change our outfit at Pokemon Centers.

Does this mean that each Pokemon center has its own shop, or we buy clothes at the boutique, but can change our outfit at PC's for easiness?

Confirmed by where?

Well judging by the PSS screenshot there are a lot of different hair color and many different
Clothing styles the skin colors seem to be only 3 but those people saying that the may not be more
Than 3 eye color look at the PSS screen shot and look at the second one
Under friends he has a completly different hair style and his Hair color is purple he's wearing
Some sort of suit and his eye color is purple

If at any point I'm provided a Pikachu outfit, that's what I'll be rocking at the E4. They might be too intimidated to even battle me.
th_MimoTrainerSprite.png

RE: Trainer Customization - What Items/Clothing do you want to see?

I'd like to see team rocket grunt and admin wear, wedding dresses, witch costume, bikinis, onepieces, pokemon costumes, elegant dresswear, jewelry, heels, pumps, wedges, flats, short-shorts halter tops, shawls, glasses/sunglasses, make-up! Oooo yes! and dying hair I have to admit I hope they have hundreds of different hairstyles! Then I can be as fabulous as Mz.Ampharos and Mz.Absol
1375984168028.png
!

Anyway, I think a wedding dress is out of the question, and the pokemon costumes are kind of stupid, even those for the avatars in pokemon.com. There will be, probably.

I normally play as a girl but this time around I think I'll be playing as a boy! Since the option of playing as a girl was introduced, I've only played as a boy in Gold/Silver/Chrystal/HGSS and Ruby/Sapphire. It was nothing personal against the male character designs.... well sort of. lol I just preferred the female's. But now that I can dress him any way I want he and I are good to go. Plus I like Serena's design more than calem so I'd like to see her as my rival instead of him. haha

I'm sooooooooooooooooo excited about this part of the game though. lol

I'm getting both versions and I'm gonna have a Boy with a shiny Chespin (yes, gonna soft reset the living everything out of it) on X and a Girl with a female Fennekin on Y.

I think im gonna go draw what I want them to look like now.

As long as there's more than 2 orange articles of clothing, I am happy. If the girl has the option to wear pants, or something other than a skirt, that's just a bonus.

I would like to have like glasses, masquerade masks. I would also like to have you hold something like the fishers with rods, I personally would want a Book to be holding :) and wear black with a mask to look mysterious.

I wonder if were able to change our character's eye color whenever..
Anyway I love the outfit from Overview trailer, I would get something similar to that. :3

I think its funny, can you imagine going into someplace and they will ask you "would you like to change your eye color".

I would like variety in the eye colors, that would be amazing :)

Back