• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [USA] BREAK Through Update! (H) A LOT OF STUFF (W) FA and Shinies!

RE: (H) LUXRAY GL LvX (2) (W) Rare Candy Player Reward promo! PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER FIRST!

@AzelfMaster:
You did get skipped. My bad. I am sorry.
I answered everyone else on my cell this morning except you.
I'm sorry. Your price on your Absol prime is just too high for me.
I see 1 Blaze fb went for 6 while Absol primes sold for 5.

@Carlitosbob:
I'm glad you got a better deal for the Ursaring prime. I made a trade for one and I just couldn't give a whole lot for another.
The Raichu prime is another story.
I could do a few energy and the sleeves.

RE: (H) LUXRAY GL LvX (2) (W) Rare Candy Player Reward promo! PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER FIRST!

I guess I could add another Absol Prime into the equation.

I am interested in you Gardevoir ex dragon frontier, RH Gardevoir Delta Species, RH Gardevoir Platinum, and Theme Deck Gardevoir Platinum. I do have base set cards but are no 4th print, doesn't say 1999-2000 = (. I do have many cards from CoL even got Shiny Entei. CML if we can make a deal.

Hey I am interested in your Rayquaza and Deoxys Legend Top and Bottom (1 of each). CML please. I have a Raichu Prime.

I do have Fossil Articuno 3, Fossil Hitmonlee 7, Rocket Dark Hypno 9, and Neo Discovery Magnemite 26. There are not 1st ed though.

by a few.. Does that mean 5 water and sleeves for Raichu? Or can I get some psychic as well? (i run a total of 10 psychic and 5 water in my deck. Have 2 emerald and one of another EX series holo energy.

or does it mean like 3 holo energy and sleeves? Either way I'll do it. Pm me to confirm energy amounts and shipping address :)

The list in my sig is horribly out-of-date... sorry you wasted your time looking at it. Perhaps I wasn't entirely clear... I have basically all your listed wants. How's this for an offer?
My:
1x Call Energy (RH)
2x Poké Drawer + (Both RH)
1x Kingdra Prime
1x Steelix Prime
1x Ursaring Prime
1x Smeargle UD
1x Absol Prime

Your:
1x Registeel *
1x Celebi *
1x Pokémon Collector (RH)

If you'd like, you could swap out the Celebi * and RH Collector with one Gengar Prime. Let me know how that sounds to you. Counter as you see fit. Thanks.

if you could throw in a couple of the non-holo SPs from my offer I could do that.

I am interested in your 2 Luxray GL Lv X (Like everyone else lol)

I Have a few of your wants:
Celebi (Prime)
Kingdra (Prime)
Smeargle (CoL 21/95 holo)
Kyogre & Groudon Legend (Bottom) 88/90
----------------Some things you might be interested in-----
Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend (Top) 89/90
Darkrai & Cressella Legend (Top)
Lugia Legend (Full)
12 Holo Grass Energy (marked "2006 Pokemon / Nintendo")
2 Donphan (Prime)

All that is what they are worth to me. Let me know what you think.

My:
Absol prime 91/102
Celebi prime 92/102
Kingdra prime 85/85
Steelix prime 87/95
Kyogre & Groudon Legend (Bottom) 88/90
Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend (Top) 89/90
Ursaring prime 89/95
Poke Turn 118/127 - RH

Your:
2x Luxray GL Lv. X

I have Delcatty Holo PL

Im interested in :Uxie

I can throw in a Ursaring prime but you would have to even it out. Thanks

@ Azelf Master:
The 2 Blaziken fb are worth more to me than than the Absol primes, sorry.

@Kitsune:
I will check your list. I will PM if I find something.

King Raptor 22:
I'm not sure what you mean. I do not need any of those cards you listed, sorry.
My wants are listed.

are we still doing raichu for sleeves and energy?..

@carlitosbob:
I traded for a Raichu prime at league. I really don't need your's now, sorry.

@Politoed666:
The Celebi star is not 100% mint. I believe it has a smudge in it. If you think you might still want it PM me an email address and I will send a picture of the smudge.

@Racical144:
I really messed up my previous post to you! ! I need:
1 water holo 2007
1 fire holo 2007
1 fighting holo 2007
What would that make the trade look like?
Which of those SP cards were you most interested in?

@Maccavetti:
The legend pieces are a minor want. The have more in the Luxrays than a few primes. I really am hoping for Mew and Gengar primes for them, sorry.

@Kohrok
From completed eBay listings.
Absol prime 91/102 - $5
Celebi prime 92/102 - $2
Kingdra prime 85/85 - $5
Steelix prime 87/95 - $7
Kyogre & Groudon Legend (Bottom) 88/90 - $6.50
Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend (Top) 89/90 - $5
Ursaring prime 89/95 - $5
Poke Turn 118/127 - RH - don't need

1 - Luxray gl x - $45-50

I'm sorry. While you have some cards I do need it just is not enough for one Luxray. I have to get at least $50 in trade value for each.

@Darkvoid57:
I have Uxies for trade? I didn't think I had any. Let me double check.

@Shake

Yeah, it said you had 2 uxies up for trade apparently. I might be wrong

aww. Well, cml for the sleeves and 5 holo water energy?

@Darkvoid57:
My list is correct. Wow, I do have 2 left. I just found them in my box.
I will CYL unless you have a trade idea!

Well, CML but i was thinking

My: Delcaty PL and something else

Your: Uxie

My
1 water holo 2007
1 fire holo 2007
1 fighting holo 2007

Your
Smeargle - (Neo Discovery non holo 1st edition)
1 Darkai G
1 Charizard G

Could you do that?

Back