• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[W] Japanese Cards, Shadowless Holos [H] Charizard Star, Charizard ex, Lugia ex, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [W] Old ex's & WoTC holos! [H] Umbreon *, Magnezones, 18 Gold Stars, Shinings, etc!

Sleeping Snorlax said:
I actually need to take those off my list. I ran out. Anything else you're interested in?

Not at the moment, sorry!

olimar1023 said:
Are you interested in TM Dragonite? I have 1 normal and 1 RH. LMK

Not really, sorry, I want to get the pricier Dragonites first :)

NarcoticHobo said:
Interested in your:

Jungle
1 1st Edition Victreebel
1 1st Edition Wigglytuff

Fossil
1 1st Edition Aerodactyl
1 Unlimited Gengar

Team Rocket
1st Edition Dark Blastoise
1st Edition Dark Golbat
1st Edition Dark Slowbro

Gym Heroes

1 Unlimited Erika's Dragonair
1 1st Edition Misty's Seadra
1 Unlimited Sabrina's Gengar

Base Set 2
Unlimited Clefairy
Unlimited Nidoking

I have:
1ed NM Gengar Fossil
+ other holos from base --> neo

Do you have any other 1st ed. holos from Base -> Neo? And how many Catchers/FAs do you have left?

RE: [W] Old ex's & WoTC holos! [H] Umbreon *, Magnezones, 18 Gold Stars, Shinings, etc!

silentsword77 said:
Not at the moment, sorry!

Not really, sorry, I want to get the pricier Dragonites first :)

Do you have any other 1st ed. holos from Base -> Neo? And how many Catchers/FAs do you have left?

I have the following 1st edition holos:
dark weezing
dark gyarados
nidoqueen (jungle)
rocket's hitmonchan
Gengar (fossil)

Also I think I'm only interested in UNL edition cards, the 1ed are just too valued imho.

RE: [W] Old ex's & WoTC holos! [H] Umbreon *, Rayquaza *, Gold Stars, Shinings, etc!

All right; are the Dark Gyarados, Nidoqueen, and Gengar mint?

RE: [W] Old ex's & WoTC holos! [H] Umbreon *, Rayquaza *, Gold Stars, Shinings, etc!

What is the set number on your Charizard from Expedition? Please LMK. Thank you! :)

I have the japanese gameboy promo holo dragonite if you're interested?

EDIT: Just went through my binder and found a spare LM Dustox ex

TPZ said:
What is the set number on your Charizard from Expedition? Please LMK. Thank you! :)

It's the regular holo #6/165.

salmoncannon said:
I have the japanese gameboy promo holo dragonite if you're interested?

EDIT: Just went through my binder and found a spare LM Dustox ex

I could use the Dustox ex, and I have that Dragonite already but wouldn't mind another. Do you have a trade thread?

Have: Neo Revelation 1st Ed. Shining Gyarados, Team Rocket 1st edition Rainbow.
Want: one of these, 1 DX Rayquaza* , 1 POP Umbreon *, 1 HP Pikachu *, 2 RH Poke Catchers.

PM me please!

silentsword77 said:
All right; are the Dark Gyarados, Nidoqueen, and Gengar mint?

I can say NM, the only thing would be edgewear on the back a bit, nothing bad.

Could you cml for the rayquaza *? I have an unlisted mewtwo ex if you're interested

Darkscyther said:
Have: Neo Revelation 1st Ed. Shining Gyarados, Team Rocket 1st edition Rainbow.
Want: one of these, 1 DX Rayquaza* , 1 POP Umbreon *, 1 HP Pikachu *, 2 RH Poke Catchers.

PM me please!

PM'ed!

NarcoticHobo said:
I can say NM, the only thing would be edgewear on the back a bit, nothing bad.

Ok, how about my

Jungle
Unlimited Victreebel

Team Rocket
1st Edition Dark Slowbro

Gym Heroes
1 Unlimited Erika's Dragonair
1 1st Edition Misty's Seadra

Base Set 2
Unlimited Clefairy
Unlimited Nidoking

for Nidoqueen, Gengar, Rocket's Hitmonchan, Dark Gyarados?

kroatia said:
Could you cml for the rayquaza *? I have an unlisted mewtwo ex if you're interested

Might be in a trade at the moment, I'll let you know!

I think the value on that is a bit off for it to be a fair trade, how about something like this:

Your:
Jungle
Unlimited Victreebel ($4)

Base Set 2
Unlimited Nidoking ($2)

Fossil
1 Unlimited Gengar ($7)

Gym Heroes
1 Unlimited Erika's Dragonair ($3)
1 Unlimited Sabrina's Gengar ($5)

Total = $20

My 1st ED:

Nidoqueen ($10)
Rocket's Hitmonchan ($5)
Dark Gyarados ($5)

total = $20

Or if you want to make it bigger you can add the rest of the base set 2 holos and a RH Catcher and I will add the Gengar.

How much do you value the Gengar?

silentsword77 said:
How much do you value the Gengar?

I generally go off T&T prices so around $15-18.

Just checking in to see if Rayquaza * has been traded away

silentsword77 said:
It's the regular holo #6/165.

I could use the Dustox ex, and I have that Dragonite already but wouldn't mind another. Do you have a trade thread?

Sorry for the late response, but yeah I just set one up if you're still interested in the Dustox ex?

NarcoticHobo said:
I generally go off T&T prices so around $15-18.

Going to pass, sorry! I can't agree with T&T on collectibles

kroatia said:
Just checking in to see if Rayquaza * has been traded away

Still have it for the moment, but still ongoing deal.

salmoncannon said:
Sorry for the late response, but yeah I just set one up if you're still interested in the Dustox ex?

Sure, do you have any 1st edition holos by any chance?

I like your 2 RH Pokemon Catcher. I have Gengar ex and Kingdra (delta) ex Unlisted, but if you could please CML for anything else, LMK. Thank you! :)

I have:
Shining Celebi 106/105
Vileplume #31 Expedition
Tyranitar H28 Aquapolis
Sneasel ex RS
Moltres ex RG
Clefable ex RG
Cacturne ex EM
Banette ex EM
Dragonite 19/62 Fossil
Dragonite RH Expedition
Dark Dragonite 15/109 TRR
Xx Base set Charizard
Plus more unlisted as always. :p

I'm interested in all your Legendary Collection Holos/Reverse Holos except Charizard.

We've been talking about a trade for awhile but let's finalize something. :)

@TPZ, I'm sorry, but I only want collectibles. Are those two Mint without scratches on the fronts?

@SoulWind: Do you have Base Charizards without any scratches on the foil? I'm looking for two :)

And also, how is the condition of Shining Celebi, Expedition Vileplume, and Aquapolis T-Tar with scratches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back