Finished Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Game over... everyone loses... continued in WWVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 1 Start. 19 Votes to Kill. Day ends

Sorry for my inactivity people, just trying to know what's going on here ^^;

So far, my vote is just...
Vote : Undecided

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 1 Start. 19 Votes to Kill. Day ends 2-27

ESP said:
I don't really think that the Pink Geek has to do with Geeks, but he may. I also think that he would be more like a Pink Geek counterpart, because last game, the Pink Geek had a curse like this, but it was a lot different.

maybe. At the same time,, maybe not. only z-man, brawler, and the pink geek know that. (presumably...)

hmm, so 2-3 more people voted already? wow.

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 1 Start. 19 Votes to Kill. Day ends 2-27

PokeKid Brandon said:

He might just simply have just gotten better from before.

Yeah, that's what I think, too. I was just throwing it out there. It doesn't hurt to look at the board from every angle.

Also, I am confirming that it is indeed 7 votes for Guy89 so far. We need 12 more for a lynch.

Speaking of inactivity, I'm glad that no one has went like "OMG'z, we should kill *insert name here* because he hazn't poztedz at allz!!11", as thats usually how townies die I gather. An example of this is in that game, murder at the mansion.

ESP said:
But a babbling newb might roleblock a priest/seer or give sanctuary to a wolf, we don't need one of those around.

sonicyellow said:
howmany ppl voted for guy now?

7 or 8 I think.

So you would rather lynch him on a beacuse he MIGHT have a role that is usefull to the town and then might use that role on someone? This has to be the stupidest statement that I have heard in a long time. Anyone with say a role-bloker role might use it on someone like our preist. There's simply no way that he would know what role said person has. Anyone might do this. Not just a babbling newb. And as you said. "what if he gives sanctuary to a wolf" I honestly don't understand how YOU would want a PREIST gone beacuse they MIGHT give sanctuary to a wolf.

I have a feeling Electimortor is a qof, thinking he can easily get a townie. But I am still heasitante to vote. Ealier there wqas suspicion I was an independent, I am rooting for the town, and the moment I got my role I was heppy, to help myself help the town to victory. I am trying to find out you the real Werewolves and the Pink Geek are. So if you do not mind, I wish to lynch someone who is actually one of those people. And so I abstain from voting until further notice

Vote: Undecided

sonicyellow said:

Speaking of inactivity, I'm glad that no one has went like "OMG'z, we should kill *insert name here* because he hazn't poztedz at allz!!11", as thats usually how townies die I gather. An example of this is in that game, murder at the mansion.

That's later in the game when we can see who's been avoiding posting. Like Day 5/6.

dmaster out.

Guy89 said:
I have a feeling Electimortor is a qof, thinking he can easily get a townie. But I am still heasitante to vote. Ealier there wqas suspicion I was an independent, I am rooting for the town, and the moment I got my role I was heppy, to help myself help the town to victory. I am trying to find out you the real Werewolves and the Pink Geek are. So if you do not mind, I wish to lynch someone who is actually one of those people. And so I abstain from voting until further notice

Vote: Undecided

lol this may just be the smartest thing you said yet.

brandon - you mean you didn't hear guy's first statement? that was MUCH stupider.

just posting to ask if anyone noticed guy's grammatical and spelling errors?

IDK, it could be a speech impendiment for being the pink geek?

vote: undecided[\b]

Sorry. I just type really bad.

pokemon99 said:
just posting to ask if anyone noticed guy's grammatical and spelling errors?

IDK, it could be a speech impendiment for being the pink geek?

vote: undecided[\b]

lol why would the pink geek have that? xD

It could also be because he cant edit his post.

also, you used the wrong slash.

sonicyellow said:

lol this may just be the smartest thing you said yet.

brandon - you mean you didn't hear guy's first statement? that was MUCH stupider.

yea that was stupid. But as I said earlier. He's a newb. Plain and simple.

Also if I were you guy. I would stop posting "I think that [insert name] is suspicious" Everybody already thinks that your a newb and no one is really listenting to you and your just digging your self a deeper whole. I would suggest sitting quite for a while and just defending yourself rather that what your doing now beacuse it doesn't seem to be working.

Also the pace of the town seems to be at a frantic pace. Yes all the discusseion is good. But you dont HAVE to vote beacuse someone is under the lamplight. We have 5 more days for a lynch.

you mis-used "whole" its supposed to be "hole" :p

guy might end up noticing something that we all missed, although i doubt that as he's probably dying today (in game days).

sonicyellow said:

you mis-used "whole" its supposed to be "hole" :p

guy might end up noticing something that we all missed, although i doubt that as he's probably dying today (in game days).

Why are you assuming that he will be dead. It's this out to get someone and won't forgive them no matter what they say kinda attitude that hurts the town.

Right now other than Newb-ness I don't really see a good reason to Lynch guy. No lynch kinda seems like the best bet as of now. We just need more information.

I think he'll be dead because more and more people keep findin stupid reasons to lynch him. I'm one of the few active people that haven't...

sonicyellow said:

I think he'll be dead because more and more people keep findin stupid reasons to lynch him. I'm one of the few active people that haven't...

You hit it on the nail in this post. (I bolded the main part) Right now to me there isn't a clear cut good reason to lynch guy.

Guys, the numbers aren't needed. Just edit with ninja'd. There's no rule against it anymore.

I have the official vote count for anyone who's wondering:

Votes To Kill: 19
Guy89: 7
Undecided: 11

Keep it up guys, it's a really fun game to watch :D

Hmm, alot of people seem to be avoiding posting here, and some of them are currently viewing the game corner.

None the less:

VOTE: UNDECIDED

Sorry! I'm just doing several things at once! Anyway, because of Guy's reaction to things, I feel no reason why I should vote for anyone besides him. Once again, my vote is staying firm as it is.

brawler - i see you deleted your post before i could quote it. I was just on the main part of the game corner and it shows "users who are browsing this forum"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back