Finished Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Game over... everyone loses... continued in WWVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 1 Start. 19 Votes to Kill. Day ends 2-27

the numbers are to show which post we are posting right after incese we get ninja'd because we cant edit (according to z-man)

me just think of something (bad grammar on purpose) : I noticed how right after guy became suspicious joey quickly, without hesitation, stopped band-wagonning with him and went against him, possibly so he doesn't look suspicious as well.

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 1 Start. 19 Votes to Kill. Day ends 2-27

sonicyellow said:

So... what your saying is, you want the dice role? Forget guy's post, this is the stupidest yet!

Your asking to quickly get to the night, which seems like a wolfy tactc aswell.

He rolls the dice if there is NO VOTE's cast at the end of the game day.

This counts as our lynch and there will not be a dice roll. We simply do not kill anyone at the end of the game day.

PokeKid Brandon said:
This counts as our lynch and there will not be a dice roll. We simply do not kill anyone at the end of the game day.

I doubt that there would be such an easy loophole to that. I PMed z-man and asked him if that would work.

"trust me, you dont want it to come to that"

If there is no lynch he does the dice roll. If "I don't want it to come to that", I suggest we dont make it come to that :p

ESP said:
I doubt that there would be such an easy loophole to that. I PMed z-man and asked him if that would work.

z-man said that we had to choose someone to kill or he would lynch someone for us. That loophole has been threaded.

sonicyellow said:
If there is no lynch he does the dice roll.

ESP said:
z-man said that we had to choose someone to kill or he would lynch someone for us. That loophole has been threaded.

yay i was right :D

lets find either someone GOOD to kill or a GOOD reason to kill guy.

It's been in past games before on both PokeBeach and PokeGym where you could vote for "no lynch"

Well, Z-man is hosting this and he says apparently not.

You can vote for No Lynch, but if the people don't get enough votes to lynch, you know who they're going to blame. A wolf could be running the votes and you could have got him mad for not getting his votes through, so who is he going to come after? You. You're also not helping the town in any way by being an "innocent bystander", so you're just making yourself a target to angered townies who want to lynch the wolves.

I am yet to see him post saying if that is true or not. I don't think that he would just randomly change rules that have been set forth in games past.

PokeKid Brandon said:

I am yet to see him post saying if that is true or not. I don't think that he would just randomly change rules that have been set forth in games past.

I just told you that he PMed me saying that. Do you think that I would just make that up?

No lynch is not an option. I will do my dice roll if it comes to that. My reasoning is simple: Pink Geek wants a winner ASAP. He will not accept the town killing no one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1YmS_VDvMY&feature=related

ESP said:
I just told you that he PMed me saying that. Do you think that I would just make that up?

I would assume not (since im a nice guy), but for the sake of evidence, ask him to post it.

ESP said:
Sillykyle, did you just mean to quote my post because you agreed with it?

Guy89, I'm not saying that you are for sure a wolf. I'm just saying that you might be, and even if you're not, people who randomly vote are dangerous to the town. Also, saying what your win condition is doesn't prove anything. I could say that in real life, I'm the owner of Hershey's Chocolate Company. That doesn't make it true.

sorry. i was going to say i thought eletimortar seemed more like a killer than guy, but my stupid wii glitched up, and i was't alawed to edit my post.

Ok since that is not an option:

Unvote:No Lynch
Vote:Undecided

Ok so we have to lynch someone. I just have a gut feeling that guy isn't out guy. He's just a noob and according to his role claim is related to the pink geek which we REALLY need to learn more about and I would REALLY like to keep someone who has a role like his till we learn more about this pink geek.

Also since I'm feeling sick and just plain don't feel like it has anyone looked into sonicyellow's constant bad grammar and bolded letters?

ESP said:

Depends on what role you have. Liars do exist, you know. Especially if they're a certain group that wants townies dead. But we know nothing at this point in time, we just need to avoid a bucketshoot. Too many wolf games have opened up in bucketshoots for the first few days, and innocent townies dead. We can't let that happen this time.

Huh... been gone all day, came back to check to see if any new leads popped up. :I
Nope.
Although there is quite a fuss about the Guy89 theory. (This thread is quite a lot to go through when you've been gone for an entire day.)

42 chocolate said:
Huh... been gone all day, came back to check to see if any new leads popped up. :I
Nope.
Although there is quite a fuss about the Guy89 theory. (This thread is quite a lot to go through when you've been gone for an entire day.)

when i came back for school, there were only 10 new posts so i was lucky this time. That happens alot in this one game on serebii though :(

also, I was ninjad by z-man. Yay I was right after all! :)

We need to find someone suspicious :c

The Power of Three said:
Depends on what role you have. Liars do exist, you know.

Yeah, I didn't think about that. Sorry for sounding so rude PkB :D

I seriously do not think that guys is a werewolf. However, joeypals and his constant vote switching does seem pretty suspicious to me, but he is new, so that could be why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back