Finished Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Game over... everyone loses... continued in WWVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 1 Start. 19 Votes to Kill. Day ends 2-27

ESP said:
Yeah, I didn't think about that. Sorry for sounding so rude PkB :D

No issue. It's all cool.

I was thinking that joey was suspicious a little bit too....

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 1 Start. 19 Votes to Kill. Day ends 2-27

ESP said:
Yeah, I didn't think about that. Sorry for sounding so rude PkB :D

sudden change of attitude... suspicious much?

Well not that much but we need a good lead. my vote stays as the following for now:

VOTE: UNDECIDED

sy: I doubt it. Guy and Joey are our best leads right now, but unfortunately, they're not very good ones. Changes of attitude don't matter much right now.

Man every time I look at a recent post in this thread then go back to the game corner there's another new post. ><

Well here is my reasoning. If guy was a werewolf, how would he know that a win condition was for the pink geek would die. So I'm not thinking he is a wolf

perhaps guy is the pink geek and z-man told him that a win condition was for him to lose?

Still, I'm not voting for anyone yet.

I know that my switching makes me suspicious (even though it hasn't been in a while), but I am new after all. With this being the first day, along with it being a shot in the dark, I have no clue what to do. Besides that, my biggest lead has been Guy. After all, didn't he start to defend himself like there was no tomorrow after 2 or 3 people, results in 4 or 5 more votes. If I'm mistaken, please prove me wrong.

Z-man only says your win condition; no one elses'

sonicyellow said:
perhaps guy is the pink geek and z-man told him that a win condition was for him to lose?

SY, This would make no sense, that would make want to win, if how i win is to lose. It makes me terribly confused.

Mapleboy86 said:
Well here is my reasoning. If guy was a werewolf, how would he know that a win condition was for the pink geek would die. So I'm not thinking he is a wolf

I don't really get this post. Maybe he would know that there were people against the pink geek beacuse it says thats his win condition. IDK I don't really understand this post...

sonicyellow said:

I doubt it. THat would be such a boring game.

Mapleboy86 said:
Z-man only says your win condition; no one elses'

well i guess that makes sence. That gives us 3 possible scenarios:

1. He's what he says (i doubt it, really)

2. He's making it up and he's wrong

3. He's a good guesser (goes with #2 but with this one he'd be correct

Just to tell you SY. I have not lied in this thread.

PokeKid Brandon said:

I don't really get this post. Maybe he would know that there were people against the pink geek beacuse it says thats his win condition. IDK I don't really understand this post...

sonicyellow said:

I doubt it. THat would be such a boring game.

What I meant was, guy is most likely not a werewolf because if he was, he would not know that it's not just the regular 3 sides, and there are 2 additional ones. Remember, guy is the one who brought it up

why should we beleave you?

Guy89 said:
Unfortunately, we have no way of knowing that. In fact, the whole POINT of this game is that you can't trust anyone. You can give no proof of your statement to us.

True. Sillykyle may be right. After all, aren't you running this game with z-man? I distinctly remember z-man saying: "Sarah Palin (Mapleboy86)" or vice versa that.

Guy89 said:

Ah, yet you lie n this sentence.

Want evidence? (choose one of the below)

Take That!

Guy89 said:
SY, This would make no sense, that would make want to win, if how i win is to lose. It makes me terribly confused.

It seems you have mis-read something. I said that perhaps he told the pink geek that A win condition was for him to lose, not that HIS/HER win condition was for the pink geek to win.

Joeypals!! said:
True. Sillykyle may be right. After all, aren't you running this game with z-man? I distinctly remember z-man saying: "Sarah Palin (Mapleboy86)" or vice versa that.

Brawler is running it with z-man. Z-man just said who I was

My bad! Things are seeming kind of fun house like, huh? You know, it's starting to get random here. People are accusing of this and that, which I do not blame at all. We need hard, solid evidence as to who is a Werewolf/ The Pink Geek. Just to reiterate my current vote:
Vote: Guy89
This is not a second vote, just a reiteration.

Joeypals!! said:
My bad! Things are seeming kind of fun house like, huh? You know, it's starting to get random here. People are accusing of this and that, which I do not blame at all. We need hard, solid evidence as to who is a Werewolf/ The Pink Geek. Just to reiterate my current vote:
Vote: Guy89
This is not a second vote, just a reiteration.

Don't do that. It will only confuse the mods.

OK. We do need to figure out how to track these wolves. How are wolves usually: elusive and sneaky. So, if we find these qualities in people trying to hide their Werewolf-ism, we should vote them out like a train hit them. Good strategy, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back