Finished Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Game over... everyone loses... continued in WWVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 1 Start. 19 Votes to Kill. Day ends 2-27

Joeypals!! said:
OK. We do need to figure out how to track these wolves. How are wolves usually: elusive and sneaky. So, if we find these qualities in people trying to hide their Werewolf-ism, we should vote them out like a train hit them. Good strategy, no?
Finally, someone else who wants to get organized! I totally agree with you.

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 1 Start. 19 Votes to Kill. Day ends 2-27

So, who do we know who may fit this? I can think of two people, one being a bigger reason than the other.
Guy89: This guy seriously flipped out when he got 2 or 3 votes. Following that, he got 5 more votes. He then tried to massively defend himself, which I see as very werewolf-ish, true?
ESP: This person is elusive, but not by much. He did make a few quick accusations, but never made a vote. I think he just may be just as confused as I am.

I wish to really put my thinking cap on, and get the real Werewolves and Pink Geek.

Joeypals!! said:
So, who do we know who may fit this? I can think of two people, one being a bigger reason than the other.
Guy89: This guy seriously flipped out when he got 2 or 3 votes. Following that, he got 5 more votes. He then tried to massively defend himself, which I see as very werewolf-ish, true?
ESP: This person is elusive, but not by much. He did make a few quick accusations, but never made a vote. I think he just may be just as confused as I am.
Anyone have any other ideas?

I do not want to say, as I'm cornered by the others, and could get riped more, for having an opinion.

Guy89 said:
I wish to really put my thinking cap on, and get the real Werewolves and Pink Geek.
Here's the problem. You keep saying over and over that you're on our side, but you're doing absolutely NOTHING to prove it. Just saying you're innocent is not going to help you. You need to give us evidence.

Mapleboy86 said:
Well here is my reasoning. If guy was a werewolf, how would he know that a win condition was for the pink geek would die. So I'm not thinking he is a wolf

This is his evidence

Hate to be a stickler, but that is from your perspective, not the current person in question.

How can I give much evidence, I cant quote z-man's PM's or anything else as I would be modkilled, like PkB was last game

Idea! Try to pull out of your previous posts reasons why you would not be a werewolf with factual evidence. The way I see it, the more you defend yourself, the more you look like a werewolf. It's that simple! I'm finally seeing the light in this game, so I should play more effectively.

Guy89 said:
How can I give much evidence, I cant quote z-man's PM's or anything else as I would be modkilled, like PkB was last game
You could at least explain why you voted for Shoryu in the first place.

I did, Flare

Guy89 said:
I did not mean to vote for him like he was, I was just threatening him to read the rules.

How much does that make sense though? Voting for someone to warn them about rules? Seems quite profound if you ask me. Not a good enough excuse for me. Try again.

Yeah, seriously. What's wrong with just saying "Try looking at the rules on the first page and reading the rules, OK?"?

Exactly what I'm thinking! Guy, there's probably no chance of you coming around. You either need to provide grounded evidence, play strategically, or play limp. Your move.

You know people, they are stupid, they do stupid things, and that is what I did, Those are the exact things that went through my head when I wrote that post.

Then why did you post it, let alone vote Shoryu? If you were afraid of these things, you should have at least just stayed away from the thread. No sympathy what-so-ever. In the meantime, while I'm convinced Guy is a werewolf, we need other leads for other days.

One Question JoeyPals!! why did you join me?

At that time, I was confused because I never played a game like this. However, I can catch on extremely fast. Once I saw that your behavior was unjust, I immediately blindsided you for the fear that this werewolf would gain my trust, then abuse it. Like Flare or someone said, trust no one.

Guy's not a werewolf. Wailmerman guarentees this. His wolf buddies would be telling him to back down now, or trying to help him out, yet nobody's really taking his side, and he hasn't changed his tactics except unvoting shoyru. He's defending himself in a completely different way from last game. He's not a wolf. Wailmerman thinks TSL's a wolf. Why? It seems like whenever TSL posts in the past games she always has a lot to say, never has Wailmerman seen her post to say she's here. She's acting differently then she did as a townie. So, Wailmerman's vote is for her.

UNVOTE: GUY89

VOTE: TWILIGHT SHAYMIN LVR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back