Finished Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Game over... everyone loses... continued in WWVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day Start. Ends 4/1 15 Votes to Lynch

Ice Espeon said:
I am not lying. I think PokeChamp does know who I really am.

All I know are targets. Nothing more.

I star in a film set in the future.

I don't know who you are. I'd be lying if I claimed that. I did know what your role was before you posted it out in the open, though. I read a little something that told me everything, although you've posted enough to make it obvious what your ability is.

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day Start. Ends 4/1 15 Votes to Lynch

Could I be a replacement please???

I think I know who ice espeon is

PokeChamp said:
If he's lying, big deal; we just lynch him after we deal with Electimortar. Like I said before plenty of times, this is a foolproof scenario. If he's lying, Ice Espeon dies and we get a wolf/Pink Geek anyway, so whether he's lying or not matters little at this point.

He gave us a list with 3 people. And it is already aparent that he didn't seee everyone who got targeted.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. First off, I never threatened to blow the town up. Second, I'm saying that my role has to do with opposites. When good thing happens the first time, a bad thing happens next. Think about that when you guys try to lynch me. And what does targeting dmaster have to do with being the PG? Can you think for a second? Maybe targeting dmaster might have a positive outcome?

What if it means that when something bad happens to you [AKA: lynch] then something good happens to someone else, better yet you could be lying. If I couls see you and Ice Espeon talk I could most likely tell if you were lieing... oh well...

I am not the seer. I am not lying.

Targeting dmaster might be a good thing, however, some did put dmaster in the funhouse, and I beleive that person was the PG. I say once more, I have limeted sight during the night. Again, is there anybody who would like to know something else that I saw in the night?

Electimortar is defending himself very heavliy putting a target on his back.

Electimortar said:
I can promise you that if you did lynch me, the town would be screwed up really bad.

Hold on a minute, play that tape recorder again!

Electimortar said:
I can promise you that if you did lynch me, the town would be screwed up really bad.

So, yeah, you didn't say you were gonna blow up the town (don't know where exactly that was pulled from).

We have three people who may have sent dmaster to the fun house. You're a primary suspect at this point. Of course, Ice Espeon could be lying. And if he isn't? At this point, there is no one left to lynch but Electimortar. We have to go for Espeon's word, there is no other way. If he is lying, then we'll lynch him. There will be other ways to tell his alignment, but I don't want to reveal those ways at the moment because it might influence things if I did. All I know is that when we threaten to lynch him, Electimortar threatens us. It isn't in his best interest to get lynched, so whatever immunity he had before is probably gone.

At the moment, I don't see any other option.

Why would I lie? To spread rumors? To have fun with making an imaginary role up?

It would be too much effort.

Me lazy.

Electimortar admitted to targeting dmaster. In my eyes that is enough proof.

Ice Espeon said:
Why would I lie? To spread rumors? To have fun with making an imaginary role up?

It would be too much effort.

Me lazy.

Electimortar admitted to targeting dmaster. In my eyes that is enough proof.

Well, arguably you could be lying. It would get you lynched, of course, but it has been done. It would be very stupid of you, of course. However, lying about roles has been done since the dawn of time, so naturally we have the right to be a little suspicious.

Somehow we've manage to waste a whole nother game day. It ends tommorow guys!

Vote:Electimortar

Its our best option at this point.

Ypu guys have to bold your votes.
-_-'

Vote: Electimortar

I don't like this, but I guess it's our only option...

vote: electimortar

I know I haven't posted much, but I have been reading, and I believe this is our best option.

VOTE: Electimortar

Electimortar said:
Whoa, whoa, whoa. First off, I never threatened to blow the town up. Second, I'm saying that my role has to do with opposites. When good thing happens the first time, a bad thing happens next. Think about that when you guys try to lynch me. And what does targeting dmaster have to do with being the PG? Can you think for a second? Maybe targeting dmaster might have a positive outcome?
What if when we lynch him, it kills a wolf, than a townie, than a wolf, etc.
If this is the case, we could keep lynching him and win, as there are always less wolves. This is assuming he is immortal.
Vote: Electimortar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back