Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 7 ends October 10 at 3 PM CST.

Oops. Sorry about that.
PMJ, can you go spoiler that?

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 7 ends October 10 at 3 PM CST.

The Yoshi said:
I'll give it to you if you want. If you want to hold other items, though, you can give it back to me after one night, but it's up to you.

Anyway can't vote because I guess the stench of the magazine is crippling my ability to speak or write my vote down on a piece of paper, so yeah, I'm sorry I can't contribute a vote. However, maybe we should discuss what happened to Chariblaze...? I may have missed something but I'm not too sure.
Could you give it to me the next night? I want to see if anybody will give me one of the items I asked for tonight.

Vote: TheGuy

The Yoshi said:
However, maybe we should discuss what happened to Chariblaze...?
Blah killed him.

Blah: 2
TheGuy: 9

You need 14 and have lots of time to get 'em

Eevee said:
Could you give it to me the next night? I want to see if anybody will give me one of the items I asked for tonight.

That's fine. I'll hold onto it, even though not voting kinda sucks.

Teal said:
Blah killed him.

Okay yeah, I knew I missed something. So now I assume Blah is an indie.

I'm thinking we should slow down and let other players (especially TheGuy) to come online and say what they have to say. We still have like 29 players left in this game iirc, and only about half have posted today.

Eevee said:
Could the people who are holding the Creepy Doll or the Mysterious Amulet (if they are still in play), send them to me when you get a chance? I want to know what happens if I hold them.

You cannot pass the Mysterious Amulet. It leaves your possession each night and goes to a random player afterwards. I know this because I had it last night.

Eevee said:
I think we should kill TheGuy. The wolf kill didn't happen which means most likely the Alpha wolf wasn't able to send in the wolf kill for the night. Since TheGuy was roleblocked, he is most likely the Alpha wolf. If not, he is just a regular wolf.

That is actually very convincing. I would love to hear TheGuy's defense of this before I vote, as I do not want to simply "Jump on the Magical Bandwagon".

20k8uxd.jpg

Unvote: Blah

Wait, why am I being voted for?
I've been skimming the thread since I've been busy and never say anyone say anything except for when I was first voted for. I will respond today though if someone can give me the reasons for my lynch since I have my first first free day in a couple of weeks.

You were roleblocked and the wolf kill did not happen, thus you are the alpha wolf. That's the logic.
The Yoshi said:
So now I assume Blah is an indie.
Yep, he is.

I was wondering why my role didn't happen. Because there was one other thing that didn't happen last night. the news post. Town, meet Thomas Martin.

Unvote: TheGuy

There was indeed only one headline. Once we saw even three. Please prove your role night 7.

+ Why didn't we get any news on day 5?

I'll say hello to you Teal, as long as my editor approves my headline, it'll be up there. The editor has only disapproved and edited my statement once, so it should be fine.

Well, this is interesting.

Actually I have a question for you Teal. Keep in mind this is not an accusation of any sort of all, I'm just trying to gather some info here.

Can you give me at least 1 reason that confirms you as town (in other words, not scum)? Honestly I'm not trying to accuse you, so please don't take it as such. The only reason I'm doing this is because I never like to get too comfortable with one person "leading" the town; I think everyone remembers DNA in a previous game, where he disguised himself as town but ended up being scum. I won't suspect you if you can't come up with a reason, but give an honest answer.

Stop making the signpost break :mad:
This is Interesting.

And this is why I didn't jump on the Bandwagon, which was started from my own role.

Blah is much better lynch, don't you think?

TheYoshi:
I have tried - extremely aggressively, mind you - to lead the town several times to not lynch townies (last time: yesterday) and I have always gone straight for the wolf kills. If I am a wolf, I seriously don't care for my teammates, and believe me, I do know how impossible winning gets for the wolves if you clear too many townies and lower the wolf count (... WW13 <_>) so I would not contribute to that so aggresively and ONLY town-favourably. (Um, hello, all my defences have turned out pro-town.) DNA lead the town with mainly con-town decisions and much less aggressively.
If you don't believe me, that is your problem.
There is a way to actually confirm me, but that will happen eventually if... well, duh, it happens.

Btw. I could update my list:

Probably not wolves:
Argetlam (prev. Chillarmy)
Blob55 (role: Kronar)
ComfortEagle (Spammy says he is, personally I'm not that sure)
HypnoticLuxray
Infinity
King Arceus
Meaty
Reshiwott (prev. Zyflair)
Roari
Rusticks
Teal
TheGuy

Probably not many wolves on that list.

Pooossibly pro-town:
Bisharp37
Kecleon-X
One Approved (really tempted to list as pro-town, but shall not)
ShadowLugia
Spammy (tempted to list as pro-town, but shall not)

I wouldn't vote them right now, as they are not as "confirmed" to me as those above them.

Passively non-dangerous indie:
Blah

Just leave him alone for now. Seriously guys. Please.

Wtf should I think of these guys:
Mokoko
Eevee

Trolol. Please don't ask why I put them here.

You look sonewhat like a wolf to me:
Puff (Says he can choose someone to kill once he dies, but first he claimed something else...)
superpokemon67
Cinesra (dude, get replaced if you only have time for homework, we need replacements!)

Others (doesn't mean that I necessarily suspect you):
Blui129
doublenikesocks (prev. Non Sequitur) (get repalceeeeeeeeed)
King Piplup (get replaceeed... does nobody want to replace him either? :C)
The Yoshi

No solid opinion.

Again, if you question a certain position, instead of asking me why somebody is placed in place X, I would rather have you browse their posts, as everything is there. The info I have got at night (ESP:s note and seeing a dream), I have shared with you too, so my night info is all there too, just in my posts, obviously.

Vote: superpokemon67

So, nobody here has seen any dreams?

@HypnoLux: Forming a bandwagon is the best/safest way to get a reaction, and we need those. (They just shouldn't overdo it and people should listen when I say stop that right now LOLOLOL.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back