Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 7 ends October 10 at 3 PM CST.

If you don't know what I mean, you haven't had any. I saw a dream last night.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 7 ends October 10 at 3 PM CST.

Teal said:
King Piplup, I'm sorry about your thumb or whatever, but please speak up if you are going to play and if you are not, just get replaced and watch from the more distant shadows what is going on. A townie who does not post is absolute deadweight and should only be a reader who does not play.

Normally, I'd leave this wait another half a day or so since replying so soon after being called out is scummy to an extent, but I don't think I'd have time later, so whatever.

I exist; yes. I heavily contemplated asking for a replacement over the night, but since Zyflair's role fell to Reshiwott, I clearly couldn't since the only solution would be to modkill me.

My role is the most useless thing I have ever seen. (exaggeration, but it's not all that great)

If I'm targeted by multiple people, some "fun stuff" for the town can happen. Thing is, this "fun stuff" could also hurt us.

Trust me, I read, but when the game flies along like it has been, its much harder to stay on top of. 50 one liners is much harder to get reads on then 10 structured posts. (Not only that, it's harder to stay on top of 50 posts then it is 10) Not saying that's any excuse or that anything should change, but thats the mess I'm in.

I *will* be back tomorrow/tomorrow night, until then....

King Piplup said:
Normally, I'd leave this wait another half a day or so since replying so soon after being called out is scummy to an extent, but I don't think I'd have time later, so whatever.
To me, it is scummy if you DON'T answer when you are called out but you are online / read it. That means you need time to discuss your answer with your team mates or think about how you can lie without being able to be proven wrong etc. I don't know where you get these ridiculous "scumtell" rules. They never seem to apply and there is no reasoning behind them in the first place.

Just posting to let y'all (and PMJ) know that I'm heading back to Green Bay for the weekend early tomorrow, so I'll probably not be very active as I'm visiting with all my friends.

Also I agree with what Teal said. The fact that he had a quick response makes him seem more like a townie IMO, I feel like a wolf would either dodge the question or be hesitant in answering.

Similar situation, I'll be leaving Saturday morning for Maryland. Won't be back until Sunday night. Just thought I'd let you guys have a few days notice.

Anyway, carry on with whatever we are doing.

Teal has a point, I think we should listen to him more often.

Don't worry guys, I'm here. I don't have anything to add today (again).

I agree with Teal, his response time was not suspicious at all and he should be trusted.

Well...

Does anyone else have an ability that mentions visit? This invincibility thing doesn't last forever guys.

addendum (sorry)

Late that night, Chariblaze was slinking around the town when his ears caught the sound of a beautiful voice. He surmised that beautiful voices were usually attached to beautiful women, so he went in search of the source. Soon, he found her, and man was she hot. She whispered something into Chariblaze's ear. He nodded and, without missing a beat, picked up a knife laying nearby and slit his own throat. Chariblaze was:

Role: Abigale Hinton
Alignment: Town

You are Abigale Hinton, newly widowed housewife. The death of your husband has made you restless at night.

Ability 1: Super Stalker
At any time, you may PM me the name of a player. Each Night, you will visit that player and track his movements. You will learn who the player targeted and who targeted the player. You will automatically receive this information at the start of the next Day. Once you make your selection, you cannot change it. (If your target dies, you will be allowed to make another selection.)

Win Condition: At least one town-aligned player is alive when all threats to the town have been eliminated

Right, so there are 26 players left. You still need 14 votes to lynch.

Not really sure what to think right now.

While I didn't directly cause his death, I think something I did was attributed to it...grrrr I wish my ability was more specific. According to my ability, I "absorbed" Chariblaze and he'll be restored later, but committing suicide seems kinda harsh for absorbing. I'm not sure if it was purely me, or if someone else was involved in the killing, but what I do know is that my ability worked. One more is all it takes.

I'm assuming at this point that Chariblaze will be back immediately after my ability truly activates, because I find it hard to believe that it counted as "absorbing him" but he was also killed by someone else.

Teal said:
Kecleon, are you a wolf, or just extremely stupid. Infinity is not a wolf, stfu.

* Kecleon-X facepalms

Looking back, I noticed that someone said Spammy was Kronar. I still thought Infinity was Kronar. Sorry Infinity!

On another note, I will not be here for a few days starting Wednesday. I still have some time, but not a lot.

@Blah: Does your role require someone targeting you once, or does it require multiple visits? I forget if this was already cleared up (And am too lazy to check myself).

Kecleon-X said:
* Kecleon-X facepalms

Looking back, I noticed that someone said Spammy was Kronar. I still thought Infinity was Kronar. Sorry Infinity!

Actually Spammy said Blob was Kronar...

Blah said:
Not really sure what to think right now.

While I didn't directly cause his death, I think something I did was attributed to it...grrrr I wish my ability was more specific. According to my ability, I "absorbed" Chariblaze and he'll be restored later, but committing suicide seems kinda harsh for absorbing. I'm not sure if it was purely me, or if someone else was involved in the killing, but what I do know is that my ability worked. One more is all it takes.

I'm assuming at this point that Chariblaze will be back immediately after my ability truly activates, because I find it hard to believe that it counted as "absorbing him" but he was also killed by someone else.

Good luck getting another player to help you now....

Anyway I think TheGuy would be a good lynch today.Here's my reasoning and logic:

TheGuy has Mainly been hiding and lurking.Then he pretended to have a fake poet role(I'm pretty sure this may have be joking around but I'm not positive.) Then the whole mess about their being no wolfkill tonight while he was role blocked.

Or maybe even Blah due to the whole crazy mess with Chariblaze's death it seems to me Blah isn't being entirely honest about his role I doubt a role would not tell you if you're going to kill someone.

I knew it had something to do with Spammy and Kronar, but I am too lazy to check myself. :p

PMJ said himself "once you're dead, you're dead."

Blah has to be lying about his role, there's no way players would be brought back to life.

Vote: Blah

From the description it sounds like Blah is a siren of some sort, reminiscent of the way mermaids lure sailors to their deaths. I could be wrong, but it definitely gives off a negative vibe for me.

If someone can provide proof about Blah's role, I'll change my vote.

Perhaps someone can see his alignment/one of his abilities?

Teal, surely you have an opinion on this?

I have to agree with Spammy on this, PMJ said there's no way of coming back to life whatsoever, and then there's the whole business with Chariblaze's death...

Vote: blah

Spammy said:
PMJ said himself "once you're dead, you're dead."

Blah has to be lying about his role, there's no way players would be brought back to life.

Vote: Blah

From the description it sounds like Blah is a siren of some sort, reminiscent of the way mermaids lure sailors to their deaths. I could be wrong, but it definitely gives off a negative vibe for me.

If someone can provide proof about Blah's role, I'll change my vote.

Perhaps someone can see his alignment/one of his abilities?

Teal, surely you have an opinion on this?

As I said, I'm not sure the death was fully because of me. It's very possible the death was in no way related to me and he won't be coming back, but my role doesn't really specify. And PMJ didn't specify that there weren't abilities that could cause revivals, even in the weird confusing way mine might do it.

Yes, he did specify that.

PMJ said:
There are no revival roles. This is an example of something I -will- answer, because it's kind of a general question kind of thing.

I might toy around with player revival in a future game, but for this game, once a player is dead, he is dead for good.

Spammy said:
Yes, he did specify that.

Well then, I'm an idiot for not noticing that.

That's also...really odd. That means that Chariblaze's death wasn't at all caused by me because my ability doesn't mention permanently killing someone anywhere. My role also isn't described as a beautiful woman.

Likely explanation: Someone, IDK who, but someone killed Chariblaze to try and prevent me from getting my role to activate. It clearly didn't work, because I know my role got a single activation (again, it needs two.) Maybe my "storing their power" piece of my ability is just for flavor.

Hmm. Still not trusting you as of yet.

Does anyone have any proof of Blah's innocence/guilt?

I wouldn't lynch Blah. I doubt he is lying. Someone got afraid of Blah's ability and tried to kill Chariblaze to prevent Blah's count from rising. Of course this could be some kind of trap from Blah but wolves usually don't want any unnecessary attention.

... at least, that is what I would want to say, but the kill happened after PMJ cleared up the night role mess of these guys, which increases the chance of something fishy happening.

Still I would hold off Blah for now. TheGuy is way more suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back