Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 7 ends October 10 at 3 PM CST.

Nothing I said in the addendum would have been any different had I put it in the first (or second) night update.

Though 32 is a weird number, I think it works pretty well. Either that or I have too many night actions to keep track of :3 Too many cooks, and all that.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 7 ends October 10 at 3 PM CST.

It wouldn't but it was not there which increases the chance that the kill was triggered through Chariblaze's night action that you forgot about.

I disagree, but I can't go into any further detail because doing so could possibly influence the town.

@Everyone in the game, PMJ is telling the truth to an extent. By revival roles he means people coming back into the game, not the abilities coming back, my role mentions that I am hunting someone who has this role.
"you are currently looking for someone who becomes the dead, if you find them, good fortune will come your way".
Not quoting 'cause I like playing lol. I think this person would be an indie, as if it was wolf or town it would be a little OP. I have no idea who this person is, but they may have used their ability last night on Glace, we might be in a little trouble.

Btw. I think Blah is an indie. I will explain more once I am home, but that will take some time.

@The Yoshi
I will take the magazine from you. I seem to always come on after the votes have happened for the past couple of days.

I think we should kill TheGuy. The wolf kill didn't happen which means most likely the Alpha wolf wasn't able to send in the wolf kill for the night. Since TheGuy was roleblocked, he is most likely the Alpha wolf. If not, he is just a regular wolf.

Also, nobody used their ability on Glace. He just exploded from the "clock" going off.

Finally at home. (I went shopping & downloading Keldeo after work. P:)

I'm positive that Blah is an indie who has to "guess" twice who targets (or in this case, visits) him in order to win. Or rather, as guessing who visits him is really hard, he would have to convince people to visit him (= lure them). However, whoever visits him (if Blah guesses right), dies.
So yeah, basically a siren.
Imo this is a very nice and working indie role. If you are good enough, you can pull it off even twice.
Such an indie role explains well why he is lying about his protection all of a sudden (to help him pull it off). This is pretty much the best time to pull such a stunt (too early it is suspicious, too late it might be impossible because either the visitors might die or Blah himself might die).

But even if he is, he is no threat as long as nobody visits/targets him. We should focus now on getting wolves and active threats to the town. If we need to eliminate Blah in order to win, we can easily do that after we have wiped out all the wolves. If we lynch Blah now, we just give the wolves one more free night.

Vote: TheGuy

So yeah, my lastest post was my first reaction but it was written in a hurry and I did not have time to think it through. P:
At least we know now one less wolf candidate,

Anyway TheGuy has yet to formulate a defense so until he does my position stands.The Guy has done a number of suspicous things.So I think this vote is justified so : Vote:TheGuy

However I still believe Blah might be a good lynch and if we don't have a good lynch for Day 8 would be a good person to lynch.

inb4 Rusticks is the Siren due to Usertitle

Could the people who are holding the Creepy Doll or the Mysterious Amulet (if they are still in play), send them to me when you get a chance? I want to know what happens if I hold them.

Hey, just wanted to let you guys know some stuff has come up, but as promised, I'm here.

Blah, if I could, I would be absorbed, but as my role is not usable without being targeted.

Ugh, give me the warning. It's worth it.

Got mega ninja'd here by not refreshing since the addendum+blah's post.

I disagree, but okayyyy

doublenikesocks hasn't posted in forever.

Hmmmm yes, no me gusta

Might have to start killing people~

TheGuy hasn't defended himself...yet. Sooo, because nothing else has happened;
I know I'm jumping on the bandwagon, but I think what Eevee said is very convincing.

I am such a forgetter.

Eevee said:
@The Yoshi
I will take the magazine from you. I seem to always come on after the votes have happened for the past couple of days.

I'll give it to you if you want. If you want to hold other items, though, you can give it back to me after one night, but it's up to you.

Anyway can't vote because I guess the stench of the magazine is crippling my ability to speak or write my vote down on a piece of paper, so yeah, I'm sorry I can't contribute a vote. However, maybe we should discuss what happened to Chariblaze...? I may have missed something but I'm not too sure.

I dunno if I'll get another chance to post this weekend so I'll jump on the bandwagon. I can't find any extremely blatantly obvious gaping holes in the logic for voting TheGuy off, so I'll just go with it.

bandwagon.png

dear god that image is huge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back