Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 7 ends October 10 at 3 PM CST.

superpokemon67 said:
Blah, what is your exact ability criteria. e.i Do they have to visit you, or can they just target you?

My ability specifically mentions that the person has to VISIT me, and then I have to select them when they do. So that means it will only work with someone who has an ability that mentions them visiting someone. Keep in mind this has to happen twice for it to actually fully activate, remember.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 7 ends October 10 at 3 PM CST.

Oooooh, I misread kyle's ability. Sorry. :x I'll read more carefully next time.

Teal, your suspicion towards ComfortEagle is not necessary. =)

Blah, your role is very suspicious. Even if Chariblaze purposely didn't visit you, why would that make him suspicious? o.o

It's also possible someone roleblocked him, isn't it?

Spammy said:
Oooooh, I misread kyle's ability. Sorry. :x I'll read more carefully next time.

Blah, your role is very suspicious. Even if Chariblaze purposely didn't visit you, why would that make him suspicious? o.o

My role hurts the wolves, and by hurt I mean utterly destroy. If he says he was going to visit me and didn't, then that supports the fact that he's trying to stall out my invincibility time, which is now only two days and nights. It is possible that a roleblocker stopped him, which is why I'm not voting for him immediately.

Spammy said:

I believe this is what happened. I figured I'd be killed otherwise.

My ability didn't activate. If it had, I would have been sent a PM telling me something, anything, which I did not get. PMJ forgot to send me PMs other nights (indeed, I didn't remind him until later), so that may have happened again. I'll check.

I'm gonna let you all know that the Dirty magazine is one of the remaining items and it makes the holder unable to vote. Anyone have info on what the other 4 are?

PMJ, your abridged versions said that sillykyle was shot to death. But because it is abridged it is kinda unclear if the wolves or someone else did it. Could you please write a normal, full-fledged night update? The current one is unfairly unclear just because you were in a hurry and that's not fair towards us.

HypnoticLuxray said:
Oh yeah, and if there really was no wolf kill, and it's not because they decided not to do a kill, you guys might want to know:

I roleblocked this guy
from the rap pig sty
I'm not gonna lie
his name was theguy

wo oh, oh wo
Not necessarily. But it's very well possible.

Glace exploded? I thought Nature's Profit exploded with The Clock... You know, when Lucky Fire threw the bomb back or something like that.

Spammy said:
Are you sure? Yes? ... Hmm. If you say so...

Meaty said:
I'm gonna let you all know that the Dirty magazine is one of the remaining items and it makes the holder unable to vote. Anyone have info on what the other 4 are?
I don't think we gain anything from finding out more about the items. At the worst a wolf might be a thief too and steal a valuable item from the town.

@HynoLux: Does your roleblocking have ANY restrictions?

@Blah: I think I know now what you do. LOL! Hopefully you succeed. Sorry I can't help you. :C

All right, if you don't have anything by now, Blah, I have no idea. My ability went through, and it's saying you targeted me, and no one targeted you. So neither of us was roleblocked, unless you were by an item.

King Piplup, I'm sorry about your thumb or whatever, but please speak up if you are going to play and if you are not, just get replaced and watch from the more distant shadows what is going on. A townie who does not post is absolute deadweight and should only be a reader who does not play.

Chariblaze said:
I believe Glace was saying something about a time bomb.

I believe he was, too. Even though I think that it was just a gambit to get us to stop voting for him, the coincidence is just too disturbing.

Infinity at the start of Day Five said:
I got neutral again, but if you wait for me to try next Night, I'll have something for you guys.
One Approved later that day said:
Infinity didn't get to seer again.

just thought I'd throw that out there.

Him lying about his "Seer" results, plus the odd way Infinity has been playing, makes me want to vote for him.

What do you guys think?

Welp, got negative again.

2376555-meme_are_you_kidding_me.png

Bro. You are not helping your case.

Your point is? I was just sharing my results.

Teal said:
PMJ, your abridged versions said that sillykyle was shot to death. But because it is abridged it is kinda unclear if the wolves or someone else did it. Could you please write a normal, full-fledged night update? The current one is unfairly unclear just because you were in a hurry and that's not fair towards us.

All I meant by 'abridged' is that I didn't have time to put useless flavor in. I left the important parts in (namely, that sillykyle died, and it was from a gunshot wound).

If I had just said "okay guys sillykyle died, day starts now bye" then I could understand your concern. Saying he died but not revealing how he died -is- vague and could harm the town's efforts. If you look at the first post, each death has a specific flavor so you can attribute deaths to various sources.

Oh yeah, and there are 27 players left; 14 votes needed to lynch. Note that the OP does have the deadline in it.

Kecleon, are you a wolf or just extremely stupid. Infinity is not a wolf, stfu.

Who seems suspicious ATM?
/me has a feeling Keckleon might be the guy that keeps shooting people.

Teal, there are no more replacements available, so KP must stay or risk mod kill.

Anyway, I'm holding the stupid Magazine, and if it makes you guys feel good I'll hold onto it. If anyone wants it, speak up. The only effect it has is No Vote.

I was gone most of the last day, and I just read over it. Teal, why did you want to vote Mokoko? I'm sure you already explained in detail, but I missed it.

superpokemon67 said:
I was gone most of the last day, and I just read over it. Teal, why did you want to vote Mokoko? I'm sure you already explained in detail, but I missed it.
His posts.

Have any of you seen dreams during this game?

What do you mean by dreams? I don't think I've had any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back