Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 7 ends October 10 at 3 PM CST.

Hey guys, I gotta get to rehearsal but instead of making you wait here's the abridged version

sillykyle was shot to death. he was:

Role: Edwin Boyd
Alignment: Town

You are Edwin Boyd, a thief. You are very good at what you do, so good that no one in town has ever caught you.

Ability 0: Cheat Sheet
While you don't know their usage, you do know there are nine Items in the game. They are, in alphabetical order:
- a Badge
- a Bouquet
- a Clock
- a Cracked Orb
- a Creepy Doll
- a Dirty Magazine
- a Megaphone
- a Mysterious Amulet
- a Trader's List

Ability 0: Thief Sense
If a player dies while holding an Item, his role name will be highlighted in red in his death flip.

Ability 1: Item Swiper
Once each Night, you may PM me "Pickpocketing <player>" where <player> is the a player, living or dead. If that person has an Item, you will steal it. This theft supersedes the manual passing of an Item. You may both pass and attempt to steal an Item in the same Night, but if your pass fails, your theft will obviously fail as well.

Win Condition: At least one town-aligned player is alive when all threats to the town have been eliminated

I will send out rest of night actions in a few hours. Until then, enjoy your Day.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 7 ends October 10 at 3 PM CST.

Alright, did a quick manual search, and the following people had an item when they died/

Glace
Nengeni
ESP
Dark Void

ffffffive items left.

You forgot sillykyle... That would mean 4 items left.

Teal said:
You forgot sillykyle... That would mean 4 items left.

Not Necessarily.. from what I understandSillykyle could have stolen and Item from a dead player with item swiper.

As far as I know of, Chariblaze didn't target me with any ability.

Unles PMJ updates with more info, I'm inclined to vote for him right now.

Just because he didn't visit you doesn't mean he's a wolf, and besides PMJ said he hasn't sent out PMs to all the night roles.

Blah said:
As far as I know of, Chariblaze didn't target me with any ability.

Unles PMJ updates with more info, I'm inclined to vote for him right now.

If I didn't, the only reason aside from the lack of update would be that there was a bit of confusion. I sent in the target during the day, right before PMJ posted saying everyone was sending PMs for the skipped Night 5. I clarified it, and after he responded I thought it was all good.

...so am I reading that death post right? The shooter person got sillykyle and the wolves didn't kill anyone?

Bisharp37 said:
Not Necessarily.. from what I understandSillykyle could have stolen and Item from a dead player with item swiper.

Welp, guess that technically all the items can still be in play, if they were stolen from the dead.

Ok seriously.

Whoever has a role that is a nerdy guy looking for a love-partner who left them a note, HIT ME UP.

Now it's as clear as possible.

Oh yeah, and if there really was no wolf kill, and it's not because they decided not to do a kill, you guys might want to know:

I roleblocked this guy
from the rap pig sty
I'm not gonna lie
his name was theguy

wo oh, oh wo

Yeah I thought King Arceus was looking for a lover?

Your avatar/user title/signature support that you're a female xD

Possibly intentional? ;3

I'll have some information for us once PMJ sends the night role PMs! ^_^

HypnoticLuxray said:
Oh yeah, and if there really was no wolf kill, and it's not because they decided not to do a kill, you guys might want to know:

I roleblocked this guy
from the rap pig sty
I'm not gonna lie
his name was theguy

wo oh, oh wo

Bandwagon.jpg

All night roles have been sent out. If you think I forgot you, send me a PM. Here's the rest of the night update:

As the sun rose, Glace's body suddenly exploded violently, but no one was hurt in the blast.

In the morning's paper, there was one headline of note. It read, "I'm telling you, something ain't right with Puff."

GOOD NEWS FOLKS.

King Arceus is my love-partner.

Looks like kyle or someone else with a passing ability passed a bomb to Glace's corpse. o.o

I believe Glace was saying something about a time bomb.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 4 ends September 20 at 6 PM CST.

PMJ said:
Quote:Am I allowed to pass items to dead players?

The answer to this is no. Someone asked and I figured it would be best to answer publicly, too. I thought it went without saying but I can see why some of you might wanna drop your Items off on a dead guy ;p

PMJ already said you can't drop your bad items off on dead players so I doubt someone through a bomb on Glace's corpse.

Well, whatever happened, my ability didn't activate.

I'm VERY suspicious of Chariblaze right now, but I'll hold off. It's possible something else happened in the interim to cause my ability not to activate.

Luckily, I have a three day/night protection, so I still have another two left. Anyone have an ability that mentions visiting?

Blah, what is your exact ability criteria. e.i Do they have to visit you, or can they just target you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back