Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 6 ends September 30 at 11 PM CST.

Rite luts hev sum vots

Shocker: 1
ShadowLugia: 1
Mokoko: 1

You need 16 votes and 29.5 hours with which to get them. Will we see a majority today?

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 6 ends September 30 at 11 PM CST.

Teal, that doesn't mean there can't be more than one person with the same win condition. I agree it's unlikely, though. Since we have 29.5 hours left, we can't go for a No Lynch, so:

Vote: Shocker

My vote stands unless you speak up for yourself. I'm not band wagoning, but SL defended himself when he was called out, unlike Shocker who has just been skimming the thread and lurking.

And what is with the random vote for Mokoko?

Roari said:

1. He posts so little compared to pre-game and day 1. Maybe his wolf mates said him to post less (as Teal stated).
People thought I was being annoying, and not only that, those posts I made were mostly pointless. Now I only post when I have to(like countless others)

2. Claiming that he has been targeted with ability that makes his alignment show up as wolf when seered.
I don't know how to convince you guys about this, but here's my role: My role tells me whatever role I've been targeted with, the entire role. The next night, I have the option to use that role. So I got targeted with Incriminate, and I decided against using it because it is harmful against the town.

3. Most of his posts are about that "Incriminate".
People kept asking me about it(such as Teal), so I responded.

Replies in bold.

Somebody should target Shocker next night so he can prove his ability.
Yoshi, my vote is not random, go read their posts.

So going through the posts of dead scum to find any defenses, I naturally didn't find much. ESP and Glace are experienced enough not to slip up, Dark Void had no time, and Pmysterious didn't post enough. But I did find the little exchange between Roari and ESP that can be looked at in different ways...

Roari said:
@Bisharp37, I have some sort of kamikaze-ability. Luckily dmaster took the hit for me.

ESP said:
whoa. whoa. rewind here. please explain. What happened? I thought dmaster was protecting Infinity.

Roari said:
That's right, but I protected Infinity too. If i succesfully protect someone, I'll die instead.

ESP said:
Oh, I see. I wasn't sure what was going on. That makes a bit more sense. I thought you meant dmaster protected you, not Infinity. Also, I expected a kamakaze ability to mean that you were able to kill someone but you die as well. I understand now.

This could be meaningless, and probably is. But that last part by ESP posted could almost make it a covering up of a slip up on Roari's part. Bah.

Teal said:
Yoshi, my vote is not random, go read their posts.

Yay, now that I'm being accused I have to defend myself -_- and because I really suck at this game (because I'm a new player and because I feel as though whatever I feel as to contribute would probably make me look stupid) when I try to make up a defense for myself, I'm probably going to end up looking more guilty for no reason. Oh well, I guess I can try....

My defense is that while last week, I was fairly busy, so I didn't really have the time to read everything, the weeks before, I'm just a really bad townie who feels as though I should just let the other, better players do whatever while I stand on the sidelines watching and learning and hopefully get to actually participate more later when I understand more. Now I hope that didn't make me too look stupid :p.

Teal said:

This could be useful! The Priest or Seer could target him so he gets their ability the next night!

At his request, Zyflair will be replaced by Reshiwott from this point forward.

Interesting.

Shocker's ability doesn't sound like something a townie would have to me; it sounds a lot more like it would belong to an indie.

As for Teal's accusations, I am not sure what to think. SL's only guilty of being inactive as far as I'm concerned, and Eevee is known for having posts few and far between. Mokoko? It seems like his defense is too innocent too me. "I'm a noob so let me narrate everything I do. "

I am torn whether to vote between Mokoko and Shocker, right now they only seem to be the only two suitable candidates for lynching.

I stand by what i said earlier. I like the reasoning behind thinking Shocker is a wolf, and I think he's the more suitable choice.

If he's at least truthful about his role, I don't think a townie would have something that changes based on who targets you at night. It just doesn't make sense to me. Which is why I believe Shocker might be an indie.

And, if you think about it, it really doesn't make sense that the wolves would have let the annoying new guy live this long, unless of course, he's was one of them. Roari raises good points against him, too. So no matter what, I'm pretty sure we're getting rid of an enemy to the town by lynching Shocker.

I want to vote for Shocker. Vote:Shocker I'm only voting for Shocker partially because of the reasons already stated.I am mostly voting for him because his death is the only way we can find out the truth about Incriminate. Sure we could try having someone use their ability on him but there is no way to know if the truth is being told or if the wolves are just covering their tracks. I know some people may not agree with my reasoning but I feel Incriminate is a pretty important ability and we need to find out the truth about it and I know the death of Shocker Is the only way we can know without a shread of doubt if Incriminate really exists or if it's all a werewolf trick to prevent alignment seers from coming forward.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 5 ends September 30 at 11 PM CST.

Just noticed something else.

The Yoshi said:
First off:

Vote: Dark Void

Hopefully the town can trust HL after this little drama scene. And for a second target, we might want to target Shocker since he refuses to vote for Dark Void. If DV turns out to be a wolf, then Shocker could be a possible partner who is trying to protect him. The thing that holds me back is the note that ESP sent Teal (and thank you Teal for sharing that), which makes me believe ESP was trying to "fake" incriminate Shocker, but for all we know Shocker could be an indie or something like that. It's possible he is just against voting DV, but I somewhat doubt it.

NINE MINUTES later...

Shocker said:
Hypnotic you're totally a troll, don't deny it
Well, now that I've seen Dark Void's defense,(which is really crappy imo) I've come to realize I'm probably wrong. And Hypnotic has cleared a few things up for me. Sorry Dark Void, but

Vote: Dark Void

Also, I think ESP was the one who sent the note to alexmf2 supposedly signed by Riskbreakers. wrong person to sign, lolololo
and I just previewed this, and The Yoshi, the reason why is because at first I thought Dark Void was a townie. but then Dark Void tried to say Moonlight Conference isn't a wolf ability 100%' of the time. Definitely a worse defense than Infinity's.

pretty much in agreement after Kyle's post

vote: shocker

sillykyle knows how to convince peoplez.

Unvote: Dark Void

O btw, if he is the alpha, you could lynch me tomorrow because I called it ages ago ;D
Blui129 said:
I also have a hunch that Shocker is the Alpha wolf

...Uh, Blui, why exactly did you unvote for Dark Void...? He's dead. .-.

ComfortEagle said:
pretty much in agreement after Kyle's post

vote: shocker

Indeed, that's much more suspicious than mine.

That's VERY convincing. I'm gonna have to
Vote:Shocker

I don't feel like resizing/

bandwagon.png

Blui129 said:
sillykyle knows how to convince peoplez.

Unvote: Dark Void

O btw, if he is the alpha, you could lynch me tomorrow because I called it ages ago ;D

Spammy said:
...Uh, Blui, why exactly did you unvote for Dark Void...? He's dead. .-.

Sorry, I'm on the wrong day :/
Unvote: ShadowLugia
(Geez unvoting is bad for me :()

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back