Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 6 ends September 30 at 11 PM CST.

Like I said before, I don't post unless I have something vital or add or to vote. n00b suspicion, I suppose.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 6 ends September 30 at 11 PM CST.

I assumed it was more then just a lack of activity. Teal said SL seemed "extreeemely wolfy," I would think an adverb with that many e's would have an good reason behind its use.

Also, Blui, I completely forgot about Gale's lynch immunity. There could be more folks with it though, iunno. I doubt PMJ made a lynch proof indie that isn't abnormally susceptible to some other form of death, even if he did the chances of us getting that indie with Puff's ability are very small. So we should probably bank on trying to get a wolf, if anything.

First, Puff says he would kill a wolf, second, he says he would kill Blob55. Then he says he would kill anyone, AND then he says he could kill anyone chosen. Puff keeps switching his stories, and it seems he has something bad to hide.

SL, you are dodging my question. Tell us about your abilities and role.
As for why them. It's not only their activity. Go and read all of SLs posts. (There aren't many so just do it.)

We;;, I was about to vote for Infinity, then I noticed One Approved's next post :/ Yeah, I strongly doubt Infinty being a wolf, since ESP was against him so strongly. Mabye ESP had found out that he was a seer and wanted him gone? And, yeah, Puff, could you give us a concrete answer? Which story is it and will you really use it to help us?

Vote: Shocker

1. He posts so little compared to pre-game and day 1. Maybe his wolf mates said him to post less (as Teal stated).

2. Claiming that he has been targeted with ability that makes his alignment show up as wolf when seered.

3. Most of his posts are about that "Incriminate".

Vote: ShadowLugia

Reasons in my previous post. Speak up SL.

ShadowLugia said:
Like I said before, I don't post unless I have something vital or add or to vote. n00b suspicion, I suppose.

I actually think this guy is telling the truth. I'm still a n00b and I use that to my defense on games I play on other sites. I still get lynched even though I'm a townie. No one believed me.

... That's not a reason to believe SL.

I'm more inclined to vote for Shocker than for ShadowLugia. Roari has reasons other than "he doesn't post enough."

Did you read SL's posts?

You're the one who wants SL dead. It's your job to convince me. It's not my job to go back and look and see whether or no every single person who throws out every single suspicion is telling the truth. That would take a ridiculously long amount of time. Instead, try to convince me like Roari has done. If you can bring more evidence forth, I'd be more willing to vote for SL. As from what I've seen, SL has given an explanation as to why we shouldn't lynch him. I use that excuse most of the time. The reason I've been more active this game is because I have a role that requires it.

As to dodging the question of his role, I can think of a few reasons as to why he wouldn't share. And not all of them involve him being a wolf.

Well, aren't you a lazy one!

All of his posts so far:
ShadowLugia said:
Vote: corn bread
see: Guy's signature
ShadowLugia said:
mk41302147222.gif

Let's wrap it up guys.
ShadowLugia said:
I'm under the impression that DNA and Lucky Fire are a mix and match of Wolf/Indie. The term "Illegal Weapon" sounds like something related to an Indie role, and those flawless protection skills just seems very suspicious, even with Zyflair as the "priest" protecting DNA. Alex(mf2)'s note also intrigues me a bit; I'd be all for letting him elaborate on it a bit more.
ShadowLugia said:
He could just be doing it for kicks. However, he seems to forget to put it in a few posts, which leads me to believe that either:
1. He's doing it for fun.
2. He's required to do it in every post and is forgetting, or he has to do it every post or so.
3. He's adding some kind of tick to his speech so it seems he has a town-based role that requires him to do so (i.e. - spelling mistakes/rhyming) to cover up the fact that he's actually a wolf.

Zy's not the forgetful type, especially when it comes to WW, so I'm leaning towards 3.
ShadowLugia said:
Teal said:
And lol you are a lover again? xD
I would laugh so hard if he was. Mark gets all the ladies, naturally.
ShadowLugia said:
LF's a girl.

Seriously guys how hard is this
ShadowLugia said:
Vote: Infinity

Come on man, you made it too hard on yourself. Feel free to elaborate on your ability if it's such a bad idea to lynch you.
ShadowLugia said:
The Yoshi said:
I'm not voting Infinity because I actually believe he is a clutch seer. In this case, he can probably see someone under certain conditions. Whether the conditions he posted are true or not is up to me and everyone else to decide. All I know is that some of you are voting and just saying "Yeah you're suspicious". Yes, I'm looking at you, Shocker and ShadowLugia...
I can see where you're coming from, I always tend to turbo lynch extremely quickly, haha. I'm all up for getting rid of bad players (no offense LF and Infinity, I love you both <3), but there's a bit more evidence against Infinity, so I decided to vote for him.
ShadowLugia said:
Woah there, forgot about that post requirement, even though I do vote when I need to. I usually don't post unless I have anything useful to add, which I really haven't so far in this game.

Anyways, as far as suspicions go, I literally have nothing as far as incriminating evidence goes. Besides Infinity for his seer fail, the last person I remember having suspicion on was Zyflair for all of that "Da ze" nonsense. Correct me if we cleared that up.
ShadowLugia said:

Roari said:
Vote: Shocker

1. He posts so little compared to pre-game and day 1. Maybe his wolf mates said him to post less (as Teal stated).

2. Claiming that he has been targeted with ability that makes his alignment show up as wolf when seered.

3. Most of his posts are about that "Incriminate".

This is true... There is an alibi in that Incriminate ability. I would love to hear Shocker's defense about this.

@TDL: Eevee was the Priest last game.

@ShadowLugia: I do see why you don't post as often. My brother does the same thing. I do not, however, see how telling your role to everyone would be something to be tight lipped about when asked. Unless you are a Seer/Priest/Wolf/Indy etc.

Who? Eevee? SL?

sillykyle said:
And if he is the seer?

Then that would be a reason to be tight-lipped. Although, if SL was the Seer, the Priest would protect him every night.

This is ridiculous. Why are you even suggesting SL is the seer. .___.

Because it kind of makes sense. I don't see what's so "ridiculous" about it.

ShadowLugia:
1) Has not voted one wolf.
2) Voted only for Infinity & corn bread.
3) Has accused DNA & LF of being a mix of indie/wolf.
4) Leaned towards Zyflair being a wolf for nonsensical reasons.
5) "I literally have nothing as far as incriminating evidence goes"
6) "The last person I remember having suspicion on was Zyflair for all of that "Da ze" nonsense" - is clearly not even following the game. Can be taken as a townie trait, but surely not a seer thing to say.
7) Other than than - insignificant spam and claims to talk only when he has something to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back