Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 6 ends September 30 at 11 PM CST.

Spammy said:
@Blui: True. But only by someone else's ability, correct? I don't think it is possible for her to win by her role's win condition anymore.

As for Puff, I'd really like to know his alignment. If he's town I'd say let the wolves get him. If he's not town we should probably lynch him even if we'll lose someone. Your opinions?

Personally I'm going to see if anything else happens before I make my vote.

No, they can win by their original condition. If Blob55 really is Kronar, we need to keep them alive as long as possible.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 6 ends September 30 at 11 PM CST.

The story is not straight with Puff, he's lying somewhere about his role.
>If I die a wolf dies.
Then let's lynch him!
>Wait, I get to kill whoever I want and I'll kill Blob.
What?
>I want die, I'll kill a wolf.

Posting for activity. I'll be back soon!

Puff, will you cooperate with us if we lynch you? (You already gave us green light for your lynch.) You know, your story doesn't sound believable, but in case it is true, will you cooperate with us and kill the person we decide together and not just someone you want if we lynch you?

TheGuy said:
The story is not straight with Puff, he's lying somewhere about his role.
>If I die a wolf dies.
Then let's lynch him!
>Wait, I get to kill whoever I want and I'll kill Blob.
What?
>I want die, I'll kill a wolf.

^This. If he can give me a reason otherwise, I'll vote for him (assuming it's what we decide on.) otherwise I don't think he can be trusted.

Bisharp37 said:
I feel it's sort of necessary and proves we can sort of trust Spammy.My ability is Called "Pinkie Sense." it says I can visit one player during the night if that player uses an ability during that night I will be notified and 2 nights later receive info revealing one ability they used that night.But I can confirm that Blob definitely has Investigate MK II and used it twice.I just didn't think it was very suspicious and kind of hinted towards town-allied but I guess I was wrong....=(

I was talking to Puff, lol

Puff stop changing you're story. You sound like your spurting out bs at every turn.

Dearest Townies:

Vote: Infinity

I would first like to apologize for not bringing the evidence I possess forward earlier.

My role says PMJ will PM me the names of all people who use a role for the third time. I at first thought this wasn't a very useful tool, since he only PMs me the names of people who USE their abilities, meaning for one: the Moonlight Confrence ability is always on, thus it does not need to be used. So, I do not get a PM of the names of all of the werewolves, since they do not need to use their abilities.

However, there is something intriguing I have noticed. Infinity's name is suspiciously absent from the list of names of people who have used their abilities a third time. I realize that Infinity can claim to get "positive" or "neutral". But to my understanding, in order to get a "neutral" or whatever, he has to use the role. Unfortunatley, the role would just do nothing for him.

Think of it this way, you try to use an attack in the TCG. The attack reads "flip a coin. If tails, the attack does nothing." If you flip tails, the attack does nothing, but you still attacked. Same thing here. If infinity received a "neutral" or "negative", his role did nothing....but he still would have used the role. Unfortunately, infinity is lying, and has not used his role three times, therefore, he has not been attempting to seer.

Once again, I deeply apologize to the town for not bringing this forward earlier. Some of you may be wondering why I didn't just alert the town whenever EVERYBODY uses a night role three times. Well, that would be silly. The real seer uses his role every night, and therefore would be on the list of names of people I would post. The wolves would have a list to choose from, knowing that the seer was there. Plus, roles who have other roles that they have used three times would see their own names on the list, and actually have a pretty high chance of hitting our town seer.

To conclude, vote for infinity because he is even more of a lying scumbag than the NFL referees who claim the Seahawks threw a game-winning touchdown. (Grats Russel on being the first QB to throw a game-winning interception.)

If any of you have any questions for me, feel free to ask. I don't want any of you to think I am lying, so I will try to make everything as plain to you as possible. Thank you for understanding.

I want to hear Infinity's response.

However, ESP was very much pushing for lynching Infinity, so I don't believe Infinity is actually a wolf.

pmj forgot to send what happened night 4 to me. Infinity has used his role for the third time on night 3.

which unfortunately makes sense with his claim to "forget" to seer on night 2.

PMJ next time you play a ww game I am going to make your life miserable for making me look like a fuel -__-

Hey, he did pretty much the exact same thing to me with that item too, haha. xP

You should unvote.

So, anyway, we need a second target even if we lynch Puff.

Hey, ShadowLugia and Eevee, tell us more about your roles or one of you will die today. :) ShadowLugia is looking extreeemely wolfy to me.

So, yeah, now that I'm caught up, the only thing I really have to say is that Puff's sudden claim of having a role that can kill wolves and then changing what he said a lot is pretty suspicious to me.

oh I didn't unvote. my apologies. and my last post should read "night 4" not "night 3." In case you guy were doing the math.

Unvote: Infinity

Okay, so let's lay our information out on the table:

1. Puff is definitely dodgy, we should wait to discuss the situation with him so we can determine the best way to proceed.
2. Blob admitted to being Kronar. Also, Blob, I am very sorry that happened to you. I hope you're okay :( At least the good news is we have absolutely no need to lynch you. ^_^;
3. If Blob is willing to work with us, then yes, she could be very useful. :3 Pleeeease Blob?
4. PMJ sometimes forgets things. I have experience with this as well. No biggie though, PMJ.

Yeah, I'm guessing the way Puff gets to kill the person is the part he isn't telling the honest truth about. I want to hear from Puff though; I just hope his win condition is "Get lynched", like Riskbreakers.

Yes, I do forget things sometimes. And even though it's on me, I would appreciate it if you guys would double check if you think you're not receiving a notice when you should. I do actually try to remind myself "okay, make sure you PM this guy about this role, it's triggering tonight" or "don't forget to do shuffle this" or something like that, but with so much to keep track of, sometimes stuff falls through the cracks.

The worst I can do is just say that nothing really has happened, so if you think "hey it's been five days and I haven't received anything yet" don't hesitate to ask.

OK, I'm just trying to get out the truth here. I'll cooperate if you wanna pick someone for me to kill. However, my presence in this game, with a role that's practically useless except in one circumstance, makes that circumstance more likely. My thought is this: There must be an Indie/Wolf with a role that makes them immune to being lynched. that would explain why I would be needed, seeing as I could volunteer to be lynched and kill them.

Gale couldn't be lynched.

That makes sense. I don't think we should lynch Puff yet.

I'll admit that finding the 1 person (or few people, I guess) that is (or are) immune to lynching is the best use for your role, Puff, but at the same time the chances are slim that we'll find someone with that who is an indie or wolf (a wolf immune to lynch = overpowered imo, so I doubt a lynch immune wolf exists).

Hopefully Puff survives long enough so we can have a good chance of getting that person/one of those people. If not, don't use your ability on Blob, please. >_<

Maybe that should be our next discussion. Who should Puff target if he is indeed "prematurely detonated". The next day should bring some leads to light, which will make things a little easier. As of now it's really just gut feelings we have to go on.

Teal, I'd like to know more about why you think SL and Eevee are suspicious. Not saying I disagree, I'd just like to know.

Spammy said:
Teal, I'd like to know more about why you think SL and Eevee are suspicious. Not saying I disagree, I'd just like to know.

They almost never post.

I DO remember Eevee didn't post at all last game when she was the medic, so I can tell being an inactive is just her playstyle. SL I'm not too sure about, although I'm pretty sure he's doing college atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back