Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 6 ends September 30 at 11 PM CST.

I have a role that activates with my death that kills wolves.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 6 ends September 30 at 11 PM CST.

Spammy said:
Kronar has 3 abilities, the first and last are now useless because Gale (Zorua) is dead. The second ability listed (Ability 1), "Investigate Mk II" allows Kronar to learn random ability name from any player they choose (during the Night). Kronar can target the same person each night if they want, which allows her to learn more of the target's ability names (the ability doesn't specify if Kronar is guaranteed to learn a new ability name if she targets the same person again, I assume it is kept random and getting the same ability name is possible).

That ability can't directly harm us, although I suppose Blob could help us or help the wolves if she decided to post ability names from the wolves or town (respectively), but I really don't think we have much to fear; after all, Gale's been dead for a while now and Blob has not said much of anything, let alone revealing ability names.

Kronar's wincon is that Gale survives until the end of the game. To whomever asked "If that was the case, "wouldn't Kronar have lost already?": no. It's a win condition, not a lose condition. It does not say "If Gale dies, you lose." What I mean is, Gale's death made it very difficult for her to win, if not impossible, but that doesn't mean she loses immediately. I hope that is clear.

Maybe we should lynch Blob just so everyone knows I'm not lying? That's really the only reason we'd need/want to lynch her, otherwise we should focus on finding a wolf. Obviously we should wait until any leads surface about potential wolves, but if those leads never come, lynching Blob would not hurt us.

Well,Finally have something that makes sense. Let's just say I've been on Blob's case a little.I can guarantee that Blob used an ability on Night's 2 and 3. However I "Visited" other players after those nights.

HypnoticLuxray said:
... Now why the hell would you tell us that?
I feel it's sort of necessary and proves we can sort of trust Spammy.My ability is Called "Pinkie Sense." it says I can visit one player during the night if that player uses an ability during that night I will be notified and 2 nights later receive info revealing one ability they used that night.But I can confirm that Blob definitely has Investigate MK II and used it twice.I just didn't think it was very suspicious and kind of hinted towards town-allied but I guess I was wrong....=(

I'm VERY tempted to vote for Puff right now honestly.

sillykyle said:
I'm VERY tempted to vote for Puff right now honestly.

Why exactly are you suspicious of Puff?

Probably because he just said that he has an ability that kills. I'm not sure if wolves are the only people that can be killed though. :/

I'm willing to tell you my role, if you want, seeing as it's pretty meh. Has anyone else noticed that this game is full of suicide roles where the person has to die for them to be effective? Mine is another one of them.

So let me get this straight. When you die, wolves die. Gee, that doesn't sound like a made up OP role or anything like that.

Hi guys, I'm in the game now, and I am really confused at what is happening now. Can someone fill me in?

Well, we just lynched a wolf, and now we're suddenly suspicious of me. I simply have a bomb role. I'm utterly useless up til the point when I die.

Spammy said:
Kronar has 3 abilities, the first and last are now useless because Gale (Zorua) is dead. The second ability listed (Ability 1), "Investigate Mk II" allows Kronar to learn random ability name from any player they choose (during the Night). Kronar can target the same person each night if they want, which allows her to learn more of the target's ability names (the ability doesn't specify if Kronar is guaranteed to learn a new ability name if she targets the same person again, I assume it is kept random and getting the same ability name is possible).

That ability can't directly harm us, although I suppose Blob could help us or help the wolves if she decided to post ability names from the wolves or town (respectively), but I really don't think we have much to fear; after all, Gale's been dead for a while now and Blob has not said much of anything, let alone revealing ability names.

Kronar's wincon is that Gale survives until the end of the game. To whomever asked "If that was the case, "wouldn't Kronar have lost already?": no. It's a win condition, not a lose condition. It does not say "If Gale dies, you lose." What I mean is, Gale's death made it very difficult for her to win, if not impossible, but that doesn't mean she loses immediately. I hope that is clear.

Maybe we should lynch Blob just so everyone knows I'm not lying? That's really the only reason we'd need/want to lynch her, otherwise we should focus on finding a wolf. Obviously we should wait until any leads surface about potential wolves, but if those leads never come, lynching Blob would not hurt us.

doublenikesocks said:
Hi guys, I'm in the game now, and I am really confused at what is happening now. Can someone fill me in?

We killed a wolf that wasn't a wolf most of the game but became a wolf recently, the last night phase was skipped, I'm currently invincible and am trying to get my extremely hard to use ability to activate, and we have no leads.

That about sums it up.

Oops, sorry about my last post, I accedentally hit Post Reply and not Preview Post :p

Kronar can still win the game.

Puff said:
Well, we just lynched a wolf, and now we're suddenly suspicious of me. I simply have a bomb role. I'm utterly useless up til the point when I die.

That can be arranged.

Vote: Puff

DNS I promise I won't vote you off FTL this time. :(

Also why so jumpy sillykyle? I'm not accusing. But we still got time.

I just find it very strange that all of a sudden 6 days in he randomly decides to say he has a quite unbelievable role. Plus, if he's telling the truth, why wouldn't we want to lynch him?

Because if you do all I'm gonna do is shoot blob, who you could've just lynched.

Why didn't you mentioned this early?

Because the first few days were all others using their kamikaze roles, and then we had something to go on until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back