Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 6 ends September 30 at 11 PM CST.

@Bisharp37 Gotcha. I'll be sure to select you for my nightly select so I can finally get this ability activated. Just as a warning, remember my ability says "you will store their power," so if anything odd happens, don't everyone go lynchtastic on me. After this, I'll only need one more to use the ability.

And yeah, I realize what I'm doing seems indie or wolf like, but I'm useless to this game unless that ability activates. Due to my current invincibility, it's the only time I can actually be of help.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 6 ends September 30 at 11 PM CST.

Wait Blah's going to steal my ability....?

Anyway,

I suggest we lynch:Non Sequitur

Why?

No posts since Day 2 and yet still hasn't been replaced....

I don't really think Sequitur is a wolf just that they forgot about the game.
Has it been an IRL week since Sequitur's last post? If so Sequitur must be staying in due to using abilities/posting in the wolf forum.

Non Sequitur will be replaced by doublenikesocks from this point forward.

Yeah, that's just unacceptable. ShadowLugia is pretty close to getting replaced, too.

Bisharp37 said:
Wait Blah's going to steal my ability....?

Anyway,

I suggest we lynch:Non Sequitur

Why?

No posts since Day 2 and yet still hasn't been replaced....

I don't really think Sequitur is a wolf just that they forgot about the game.
Has it been an IRL week since Sequitur's last post? If so Sequitur must be staying in due to using abilities/posting in the wolf forum.

I don't think I'm going to steal your ability. That seems unlikely due to the nature of my ability. Nothing bad may happen, I don't know. The description isn't entirely specific.

And yeah, Non Sequitur was just replaced, so that doesn't seem like the greatest option at this point.

As One Approved said, Infinity is kind of our only lead at this point. I've got nothing else.

Blah said:
I don't think I'm going to steal your ability. That seems unlikely due to the nature of my ability. Nothing bad may happen, I don't know. The description isn't entirely specific.

And yeah, Non Sequitur was just replaced, so that doesn't seem like the greatest option at this point.

As One Approved said, Infinity is kind of our only lead at this point. I've got nothing else.

Okay now I'm starting to have second thoughts....

Anyway I really don't think we should Lynch Infinity just yet.We know he's not Kronar,(Apparently Blob has that covered.) If he was a wolf I doubt they would have taken kindly to him revealing there alpha.However this doesn't answer the question of why he's still alive. At this point I'm wondering if Lynching Infinity right now is a good choice.The wolves may have kept him alive just so that we do lynch him.

Other than that I have no idea who we should lynch. Maybe we should just take this time to discuss things.

I understand that Kronar is likely harmless, but keep in mind that everyone in this game has a win condition, his probably being the same as Gale's (survive until the end of the game). If we keep holding off on Kronar, then we might not get another chance (I don't know how much Spammy knows about his role). Just keep that in mind.

And what's the harm in letting Kronar win? -__- Kronar adds to the "town count" against the wolves even though he is an indie. Knock it off.

Zyflair said:

Yeah, sorry about that. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm visiting Blah tonight. What's done is done. ;)

PMJ said:
ShadowLugia is pretty close to getting replaced, too.

Woah there, forgot about that post requirement, even though I do vote when I need to. I usually don't post unless I have anything useful to add, which I really haven't so far in this game.

Anyways, as far as suspicions go, I literally have nothing as far as incriminating evidence goes. Besides Infinity for his seer fail, the last person I remember having suspicion on was Zyflair for all of that "Da ze" nonsense. Correct me if we cleared that up.

Bisharp37 said:
Wait how do you know the name of the ability you were targeted with? And Lol nobody else has been affected by it because the person who activated the ability probably wanted to see what kind of reaction they would get and used you as a test subject.

It was in the PM.

*shrug*

Chariblaze said:
Yeah, sorry about that. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm visiting Blah tonight. What's done is done. ;)

What for? It has to be two successive nights, not the same night. I can only target one person, so if you both do it it's pointless. You can do it tomorrow night if you want to.

If your doing it for different reasons...fine.

Meaty said:
Umm... thanks? Why am I cleared of that? Is it because of my pulverizing Riskbreakers?
No because I role-blocked you and there was a wolf attack, silly. I actually forgot that you did that when I used my role, that was probably stupid of me.
Teal said:
Also, I can pretty much add HypnoLux to the list of people I trust. :p
<3

Bisharp37 said:
Okay now I'm starting to have second thoughts....

Keep in mind that my role also mentions "restoring the person back to normal" after the ability is used. If anything bad happens, the absolute worst case scenario is you'll be incapacitated for one day and get restored the following night.

ShadowLugia said:
Woah there, forgot about that post requirement, even though I do vote when I need to. I usually don't post unless I have anything useful to add, which I really haven't so far in this game.

Anyways, as far as suspicions go, I literally have nothing as far as incriminating evidence goes. Besides Infinity for his seer fail, the last person I remember having suspicion on was Zyflair for all of that "Da ze" nonsense. Correct me if we cleared that up.
... Can you please just quit and be replaced or something? .__.

Soo... I'll update my list for fun.

Argetlam
Blob55 (Kronar)
Bisharp37
HypnoticLuxray
Infinity
Kecleon-X
King Arceus
Meaty
Roari
Rusticks
sillykyle
Teal
TheGuy
Zyflair
= 14

Probably not many wolves on that list.

Let's see who is not listed (doesn't mean that I necessarily suspect you):
Blah
Blui
Chariblaze
Cinesra
ComfortEagle
doublenikesocks (Non Sequitur)
Eevee
King Piplup
Mokoko
One Approved
Puff
ShadowLugia
Shocker
Spammy
superpokemon67
The Yoshi
= 16
I would pick today's lynch out of that list. At least the chance to hit a wolf is there very much higher.

Oh mai. 14/16.

Btw. the first post claims Lucky Fire is still alive.

Also there are only 30 players left, not 32 as the lastest update says...? Or did I miss someone?

Blah said:
What for? It has to be two successive nights, not the same night. I can only target one person, so if you both do it it's pointless. You can do it tomorrow night if you want to.

If your doing it for different reasons...fine.

I already locked it in last night, but this way, Bisharp doesn't have to, if he's having second thoughts. I don't feel my ability is the greatest in the world, or at least, I'm certainly not using it as efficently as I could, so I can go all in on this without regret.

Huh. I guess there are 30 players left.

I've got nothing new, since I have no night roles. Anyone else got anything?

Chariblaze said:
I already locked it in last night, but this way, Bisharp doesn't have to, if he's having second thoughts. I don't feel my ability is the greatest in the world, or at least, I'm certainly not using it as efficently as I could, so I can go all in on this without regret.

Alright, cool. I'll target you instead of Bisharp37 then, since yours is already locked in.

Kronar has 3 abilities, the first and last are now useless because Gale (Zorua) is dead. The second ability listed (Ability 1), "Investigate Mk II" allows Kronar to learn random ability name from any player they choose (during the Night). Kronar can target the same person each night if they want, which allows her to learn more of the target's ability names (the ability doesn't specify if Kronar is guaranteed to learn a new ability name if she targets the same person again, I assume it is kept random and getting the same ability name is possible).

That ability can't directly harm us, although I suppose Blob could help us or help the wolves if she decided to post ability names from the wolves or town (respectively), but I really don't think we have much to fear; after all, Gale's been dead for a while now and Blob has not said much of anything, let alone revealing ability names.

Kronar's wincon is that Gale survives until the end of the game. To whomever asked "If that was the case, "wouldn't Kronar have lost already?": no. It's a win condition, not a lose condition. It does not say "If Gale dies, you lose." What I mean is, Gale's death made it very difficult for her to win, if not impossible, but that doesn't mean she loses immediately. I hope that is clear.

Maybe we should lynch Blob just so everyone knows I'm not lying? That's really the only reason we'd need/want to lynch her, otherwise we should focus on finding a wolf. Obviously we should wait until any leads surface about potential wolves, but if those leads never come, lynching Blob would not hurt us.

Puff said:
I've got nothing new, since I have no night roles. Anyone else got anything?
So do you have dayroles or passive roles or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back