Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 5 ends September 30 at 11 PM CST.

Alright, my role is that I'm Jill. Yeah, you know how PMJ posted a troll Jack role with a lover named Jill? I'm Kill. Don't ask me how that's possible.

I lied. CLEARLY WOLFY BEHAVIOR Anyway, I love having an ability for less than a day before I get turbo lynched for it. Until the wolves attacked me tonight, I wasn't able to use my Moonlight Conference ability, and here I am getting killed for it. Aside from my Moonlight Conference ability, I have another ability that unlocks Moonlight Conference once I am attacked by a wolf rather than me dying. I can then use Moonlight Conference once per night and target another player. If they're to be killed by the wolves, I kill the wolf who attempted to kill the person I targeted. But fine, lynch me for an ability with an incriminating name the before I can actually use it a single time.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 5 ends September 30 at 11 PM CST.

[8:42:12 PM] DarkVoid: somebody post on ww quick I made a mistake

Dark Void said:
Alright, my role is that I'm Jill. Yeah, you know how PMJ posted a troll Jack role with a lover named Jill? I'm Jill. Don't ask me how that's possible.

jill not kill herpaladerp

King Arceus said:
I didn't get a letter nor did I ever hear about any kind of note.

YOU. WHY DIDN'T YOU LOVE-CHECK ME LAST NIGHT D:

In regards to the caps, I was hit by a role called "Loud and Proud", where I have to speak some amount of my posts in all caps and italics for a whole day period. What bothers me is that no one else appears to have been affected by this >:[

Dark Void said:
I lied. CLEARLY WOLFY BEHAVIOR Anyway, I love having an ability for less than a day before I get turbo lynched for it. Until the wolves attacked me tonight, I wasn't able to use my Moonlight Conference ability, and here I am getting killed for it. Aside from my Moonlight Conference ability, I have another ability that unlocks Moonlight Conference once I am attacked by a wolf rather than me dying. I can then use Moonlight Conference once per night and target another player. If they're to be killed by the wolves, I kill the wolf who attempted to kill the person I targeted. But fine, lynch me for an ability with an incriminating name the before I can actually use it a single time.
This actually seems like a quite reasonable explanation. My seer role last game was so good, that PMJ added a couple of misleadingly-named abilities to mess us up. Certainly in his character, and quite reasonable too. I also don't think a wolf would make a play that risky(claiming to still have the ability, but it having a different purpose

However, the night update reeaaally discredits you. You also asked us if the ability applied to other things besides the wolf forum, instead of telling us. This is why I am standing by my vote.

Hmm... that seems like reasonable.
To make sure no-one doesn't read and blindly kills you:
Unvote:Dark Void
Please understand I'm not just being spontaneous: I'm trying to help.

@People asking me questions:

1. No, I am not Kronar. Seriously, why would I point a finger at someone else if I was Kronar, when clearly no one had "the real face of Kronar" on their mind anymore. That's stupid and asking for trouble. >_>

2. I have her entire role PM. I can tell you anything you'd like to know about it.

Game freeze.

Day 5

Everyone thought Dark Void was lucky to have survived a werewolf attack, but then someone noticed one of his ability names was rather suspicious. This was enough to turn nearly the entire town on him, and so with like no delay at all the Lynch Machine strung him up and with one quick snap, he was dead. Dark Void was:

Role: Isaac Young
Alignment: Werewolves

You are Isaac Young, a scientist. You came here with the intent of getting bitten by a werewolf so that you may become one, purely in the interest of science. Surely nothing will go wrong with this plan.

Ability 0: Turncoat
If you would be killed by a werewolf, you will join their side instead of dying. You will gain the werewolves' win condition as well.

Ability 0: Moonlight Conference [unlocked]
You have access to the Outskirts of Town sub-forum and may use it to communicate freely with the other werewolves.

Win Condition: At least one werewolf-aligned player is alive when all other players are dead, or nothing can prevent the same

"Woo hoo! Party time!" someone shouted, and all were in agreement. And so they partied well into the night...

(do not post)

Night 5

Lots of drinking was done, and before anyone knew it, day had broken. The mayor, unwilling to give anyone the day off, forced everyone back to the town square for another day of questioning. Aw. :[

There are 30 players left; 16 votes to lynch. Deadline is not changing.

(you can post)

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 6 ends September 30 at 11 PM CST.

YYYYEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
4 wolves down..aw yeah. This is going pretty well. Thanks to Hypnotic.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 6 ends September 30 at 11 PM CST.

lol hl, even after the last game is over you're still the greatest seer <333333

Clap.gif

yay we killed a wolf (sort of)

Anyway, I better explain my previous post.

I have an ability that wrecks the wolves, if I can activate it, that is. To activate my ability, I need to choose the name of a player who VISITS me during the night. Some abilities say you visit the person, other's don't. There's bound to be at least one person here who has an ability, preferably one that doesn't kill me or deactivate my abilities (although it shouldn't matter due to my three day protection, but I'm just being precautios.) Someone, if you have an ability like the one I just described, speak up, and tell me your using it on me the next night. If this happens twice, my ability will activate.

Unfortunately, not all is fine and dandy. My role also says something about "absorbing the persons power, then releasing it." I'm slightly concerned what this might entail, although the ability also says "the person's power will be restored after you release it." I highly doubt it's anything major, but I'm just giving you guys a heads up if anything....odd happens.

Remember, I'm invincible for the next few nights, so we don't need to worry about someone killing me or deactivating my ability.

Also, as a side note, to any wolves who want to say they'll use an ability and then not actually, I would advise against it. We WILL know if you don't target me, and you won't be surviving much longer after we find out you broke your promise to use the ability on me.

why do I always seem to be the cause for drinking in werewolf
Dark Void said:
Anyway, I love having an ability for less than a day before I get turbo lynched for it. Until the wolves attacked me tonight, I wasn't able to use my Moonlight Conference ability, and here I am getting killed for it. Aside from my Moonlight Conference ability, I have another ability that unlocks Moonlight Conference once I am attacked by a wolf rather than me dying. I can then use Moonlight Conference once per night and target another player. If they're to be killed by the wolves, I kill the wolf who attempted to kill the person I targeted. But fine, lynch me for an ability with an incriminating name the before I can actually use it a single time.
The funny part is he didn't lie until the bolded point. Sucks to be you DV, lol/

Anyway, I assume the 7 minute pause was for some small little role things, I'm sure nothing incriminating. Still, anyone got anything else? Meaty's definitely not the alpha.

Just something to note, an item changed hands between the previous day and this one.

I can post normally again, I guess that's good news :>

Kyle, I did get an item for the first time today. I don't know what it does yet, however.

HypnoticLuxray said:
Meaty's definitely not the alpha.

Umm... thanks? Why am I cleared of that? Is it because of my pulverizing Riskbreakers?

lol. After he posted why he shouldn't be killed I considered unvoting, and then he ended up as a wolf. Wow.
Does anyone have any idea for today's lynch?

No leads... :|

We could always go for a no lynch if necessary, but I think it's much too early in the day to rule out a lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back