Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 6 ends September 30 at 11 PM CST.

We could lynch Infinitybecause he didn't seer AGAIN. (from the last night)

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 6 ends September 30 at 11 PM CST.

Blah, blah blah blah blah blah.

Chariblaze said:
Blah, blah blah blah blah blah.

You saying' Blah should be Lynched?

Not sure if sarcasm or just spamming the thread

Dear everyone

IT'S DAY LOL, STOP SENDING ME INFO FOR NIGHT 5, YOU'RE TOO LATE ROFLZ.

Rusticks said:
YOU. WHY DIDN'T YOU LOVE-CHECK ME LAST NIGHT D:

In regards to the caps, I was hit by a role called "Loud and Proud", where I have to speak some amount of my posts in all caps and italics for a whole day period. What bothers me is that no one else appears to have been affected by this >:[

Wait how do you know the name of the ability you were targeted with? And Lol nobody else has been affected by it because the person who activated the ability probably wanted to see what kind of reaction they would get and used you as a test subject.

Spammy said:
@People asking me questions:

1. No, I am not Kronar. Seriously, why would I point a finger at someone else if I was Kronar, when clearly no one had "the real face of Kronar" on their mind anymore. That's stupid and asking for trouble. >_>

2. I have her entire role PM. I can tell you anything you'd like to know about it.

How about how many abilities they have and what one of them does? Also if Blob's win condition is Gale Survives wouldn't she have already lost?

Meaty said:
Umm... thanks? Why am I cleared of that? Is it because of my pulverizing Riskbreakers?

No because you were Role-Blocked and the night kill still happened.This doesn't eliminate the possibility of you being a werewolf though.....You just can't be the alpha.

Just letting everyone know I'll be away visiting family until Sunday. I'll try to check the thread while I'm gone though.

Shocker, has anyone else targeted you? How many times have you been targeted by Incriminate?

I got targeted once by Incriminate, and right before DNA died, he targeted me with Mum's the word. I haven't been targeted by anyone else.

Shocker said:
I got targeted once by Incriminate, and right before DNA died, he targeted me with Mum's the word. I haven't been targeted by anyone else.
What does "Mum's the word" do?

Mum's the Word is a role that targets 3 people at once. Then they get a 30-word limit.

You said "he targeted me with Mum's the word". Who is "he"?

Teal said:

Are you serious? It was DNA

Teal said:

Even I didn't find it that hard to follow. <__<

The only "lead" we have at this point is infinity and his futile attempts to seer people. Except that isn't really much of a lead. :\

You know, if Spammy is telling the truth, we could take this as an opportunity to lynch Blob, also known as Kronar...

Blah said:
yay we killed a wolf (sort of)

Anyway, I better explain my previous post.

I have an ability that wrecks the wolves, if I can activate it, that is. To activate my ability, I need to choose the name of a player who VISITS me during the night. Some abilities say you visit the person, other's don't. There's bound to be at least one person here who has an ability, preferably one that doesn't kill me or deactivate my abilities (although it shouldn't matter due to my three day protection, but I'm just being precautios.) Someone, if you have an ability like the one I just described, speak up, and tell me your using it on me the next night. If this happens twice, my ability will activate.

Unfortunately, not all is fine and dandy. My role also says something about "absorbing the persons power, then releasing it." I'm slightly concerned what this might entail, although the ability also says "the person's power will be restored after you release it." I highly doubt it's anything major, but I'm just giving you guys a heads up if anything....odd happens.

I don't 100% trust you on this and the more I think about it the more it's seeming you're just an indie with this as you're win condition never the less I feel inclined to believe you because you have not given me a reason not to trust you.I do have an ability that specifically mentions the word visit and I'm going to use it on you tonight...If anything bad happens I blame myself.

One Approved said:
The only "lead" we have at this point is infinity and his futile attempts to seer people. Except that isn't really much of a lead. :\

I wouldn't really count that as a lead either.

I'm wondering if this killer of ours is really town allied player instead of an indie.To me it seems like it due to the way they pick targets.

@Yoshi Spammy is saying Blob is harmless and just dead weight as of now.

If he is a townie, he's a pretty darn good one. Kills DNA who ends up being an indie when nobody suspects him, and kills ESP who ends up being a wolf when there wasn't even a hint of a suspect towards him.

I dunno if this person is town allied though. This killer has shot somebody every single night. If the townies just have somebody who can go on a killing rampage every single night, that'd kind of stack the game in their favor extremely heavily. If it's a limited shooter and he only has like 3 shots that'd make more sense, but we've already seen 4 shots, and the only night he missed was the night that was just skipped.

Blui129 said:
Are you serious? It was DNA
Well, I forgot.

I take Shocker out of the list of people I trust. Actually I think he might very well be a wolf.

1) Shocker claims there is a role that can make townies seem like wolves, which makes it harder to trust our seer. (He could be lying.)
2) ESP says I should be vary of Shocker => it would seem to me like Shocker is town while he is actually a wolf. (Kind of what Zyflair did last game with me.)
3) Shocker didn't want to lynch corn bread. Shocker didn't want to lynch Dark Void (after me saying I trust him he might have felt like he can say that now).
[4) Shocker posted like over 50% of his posts on day 1. His wolf partners told him to quiet down?]

Also, I can pretty much add HypnoLux to the list of people I trust. :p

@Blah: Tell us exactly what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back