Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 5 ends September 30 at 11 PM CST.

I say vote Zyflair for being uncooperative
Anyway, the post in question is this:

Zyflair said:
How about a question for you, da ze:

Do you like magic tricks? ;3
Take this as you will.

ooooh i'm a wizard wooooooo

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 5 ends September 30 at 11 PM CST.

Oh, I forgot to mention this as I read the PM on my phone and forgot about it once I was home, but ESP targeted me last night. He sent me a note signed by King Arceus saying that I should be vary of some people on my list, especially Shocker. I would/will disregard the note completely as it's just mindgaming like "would they make a wolf sign it so he appears innocent" etc. but I thought it would be fun to tell you.

Who else has got a letter from ESP and when? We now know about two but there were four nights for him to use his ability.

First off:

Vote: Dark Void

Hopefully the town can trust HL after this little drama scene. And for a second target, we might want to target Shocker since he refuses to vote for Dark Void. If DV turns out to be a wolf, then Shocker could be a possible partner who is trying to protect him. The thing that holds me back is the note that ESP sent Teal (and thank you Teal for sharing that), which makes me believe ESP was trying to "fake" incriminate Shocker, but for all we know Shocker could be an indie or something like that. It's possible he is just against voting DV, but I somewhat doubt it.

Hypnotic you're totally a troll, don't deny it
Well, now that I've seen Dark Void's defense,(which is really crappy imo) I've come to realize I'm probably wrong. And Hypnotic has cleared a few things up for me. Sorry Dark Void, but

Also, I think ESP was the one who sent the note to alexmf2 supposedly signed by Riskbreakers. wrong person to sign, lolololo
and I just previewed this, and The Yoshi, the reason why is because at first I thought Dark Void was a townie. but then Dark Void tried to say Moonlight Conference isn't a wolf ability 100%' of the time. Definitely a worse defense than Infinity's.

That reminds me...

KING ARCEUS WHY DIDN'T YOU LOVE-CHECK ME LAST NIGHT D:

(or, if he did but I'm not his love-partner)

ANYONE LOOKING FOR A LOVE-PARTNER WITH A FEMALE CHARACTER ROLE, HIT ME UP

I see. Sometimes I just suspect people because of the way they word things lol. It's nothing against you, but when people word things as if they're trying to defend another, I take it as a last-resort chance to save their partner in crime. Hopefully that isn't the case here. Oh, and BTW, when you're lynching a wolf, don't say sorry. :/

Also, the evidence is overwhelming.

TIME TO GIVE IN TO PEER PRESSURE

rusticks, stop bolding and italicizing half of your post. you won't believe how annoying that is. >_>

ComfortEagle said:
rusticks, stop bolding and italicizing half of your post. you won't believe how annoying that is. >_>

I CAN'T D:

Just let the day end :[

I was about to say that TDL lol. Must be an effect of some item or role or something. Rusticks must be crying out for his lover or something.

Gackackackack.....why did the night phase have to be skipped now?

I'll explain more tomorrow, considering the night phase is getting skipped. To make a long story short, I got a protection last night that'll last for the next three days and nights. My ability, my lone, extremely hard to use ability is actually useful because of this protection.

As I said, I'll explain more later, but my ability requires two people to target me with certain abilities at night, and I have to guess who those people are and PM PMJ who is using them. While normally being impossible, now that I can't die, I can reveal this info without worrying about getting killed. If I successfully pull off the ability use...let's just say for now that the wolves are kind of screwed.

There's no point in going through the whole plan that needs to be achieved to make my ability work now. For now, I'm blocked from all negative roles (possibly positive ones too, but I'm not sure), and that Dark Void is kind of an obvious lynch at this point.

Rusticks said:
Also, the evidence is overwhelming.

TIME TO GIVE IN TO PEER PRESSURE

Ditto.

Can we get a vote count PMJ? I don't know if my vote was counted or not since I forgot to bold it, should I re-vote?

Well, my error makes 17 votes I'm pretty sure

GAME FREEZE

Oh yeah we need 1 more. Whoever votes next ends the day :p

HypnoticLuxray said:
ooooh i'm a wizard wooooooo
I'd say something derogatory, considering you were actually in the last Werewolf game, but it's better that I don't hint any more about my role, especially given the results of my abilities in this game, da ze. In any case, I'd rather not turbo lynch; it's clear that even if the day runs out, DV will be lynched in the end. I also say that because I've alot of reading to catch up on this game, da ze.

Ugh. I come onto find 3 pages of turboing.

Reading through that now :/.

Teal said:
Oh, I forgot to mention this as I read the PM on my phone and forgot about it once I was home, but ESP targeted me last night. He sent me a note signed by King Arceus saying that I should be vary of some people on my list, especially Shocker. I would/will disregard the note completely as it's just mindgaming like "would they make a wolf sign it so he appears innocent" etc. but I thought it would be fun to tell you.

Who else has got a letter from ESP and when? We now know about two but there were four nights for him to use his ability.

I didn't get a letter nor did I ever hear about any kind of note.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back