Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 6 ends September 30 at 11 PM CST.

>Claims his ability kills wolves
>Turns around and says if it's used now it will kill an indie instead

My vote stays where it is.

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 6 ends September 30 at 11 PM CST.

go ahead and lynch me then. All you'll accomplish is wasting a townie, while getting the same result as lynching the confirmd indie.

Puff said:
go ahead and lynch me then. All you'll accomplish is wasting a townie, while getting the same result as lynching the confirmd indie.

Ah, the classic "lynching me is pointless" excuse. Never fails.

Puff said:

Care to explain how your "role" works?

OK, let me put it this way:
My role name is Morty Evans
My role is that when I'm lynched/killed, I get to pull out my gun and shoot 1 person, killing them.

@Rusticks: Dark Void said the same thing. Then he got lynched. lolololo
Puff, you need to explain some more about your role if you want to change sillykyle's mind. I'm not voting for you yet because we need more evidence, and we have plenty of time for discussion. Also, is it a wolf or an indie you kill, or is it anyone?

Anyone. I just get to pick one person and kill them. That's my entire role, which makes me entirely useless until I die.

...so why are you switching between "I can kill a wolf" and "i can kill an indie"?

Because I can kill anyone. Even you. Or sillykyl.

I'm starting to think Puff kills whoever votes for him first.
Puff, first you said you would kill a wolf, then blob, then anyone.
I'm leaning towards voting Puff, but he's dangerous.

...lol. I just told you my entire role, sans my win condition, which is that at least one townie is alive when all threats to the town are removed.
And yet you say I do something different.

@Blui: True. But only by someone else's ability, correct? I don't think it is possible for her to win by her role's win condition anymore.

As for Puff, I'd really like to know his alignment. If he's town I'd say let the wolves get him. If he's not town we should probably lynch him even if we'll lose someone. Your opinions?

Personally I'm going to see if anything else happens before I make my vote.

OK. Let me put it this way: I am town, but lynch me. Please. I wanna shoot a wolf, not just die.

So now you have to be lynched for your ability to activate? Before you simply said killed.

Not buying it.

Puff said:

Puff said:
OK. Let me put it this way: I am town, but lynch me. Please. I wanna shoot a wolf, not just die.

Why the sudden change of attitude....?

Yeah I'm not exactly sure what he's doing, but it can't be good.

It sounds like he's begging to get lynched, trying to manipulate us into lynching him, and if that's the case there is no way I'm voting for him. My Admiral Ackbar senses are tingling.

Bisharp37 said:
Why the sudden change of attitude....?

either
a) IT'S A TRAP

or b) he thinks he knows who a wolf is

Whoa... Someone found out who I am.
Anyway... I haven't been saying much because I was beaten up and I missed Night 5 because it was really short.

Blob55 said:
I missed Night 5 because it was really short.

That's because ESP died. ESP turned out to be a wolf (Note Sender) and ESP also had Prince of Deceit as an ability.Which makes it so after his death a night phase is skipped.That's where Night 5 went.

Puff, you should not shoot blob if you are town... they are harmless, even useful. ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back