Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 7 ends October 10 at 3 PM CST.

Yeah, or if you think you have any other leads on who might be a wolf I guess I could just get myself modkilled so you guys wouldnt have to waste your lynch killing me. :/

RE: Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Day 7 ends October 10 at 3 PM CST.

Wow, this is kinda sad. Mokoko just pretty much revealed his entire role PM to you guys without quoting (props) and now he has four votes for him. Don't know what else to say at this point. If he can't be affected by any other abilities (at night, I assume), then why lynch him?

Unvote: TheGuy

will be more active tomorrow.

Mokoko said:
Yeah, or if you think you have any other leads on who might be a wolf I guess I could just get myself modkilled so you guys wouldnt have to waste your lynch killing me. :/

Modkills don't end the day, lynches do.

Exactly, he was saying he could modkill himself and let us lynch someone else so we don't waste our lynch.

Unvote: Mokoko

Honestly, I believe Mokoko. It seems to me like he's telling the truth, and he was detailed about his role name and exactly what it does. I don't see a problem with the time difference, I have to do stuff for my parents all the time while I'm on the computer unexpectedly. A wolfe with the ability to block seering seemed a little broken anyway.

I may re-vote if I see enough evidence against him though.

Yeah I don't really think lynching someone who has a good chance of being a townie is a great idea. :/

Teal... you haven't been clear on what exactly was in that dream of yours.

Blah said:
Alright, sorry I've been inactive recently. I'm away from home with limited free time.

To start, I must say that Teal's pretty good to have figured that much out.

I guess since he did, there's no point in lying anymore. I'll tell you straight up that I'm an indie. And yes, I was trying to "lure" people into targeting me because that is the way my ability activates. HOWEVER, what Teal got wrong is my win condition. I win by surviving until the end of the game, not by simply the geting the two targets. Once two people target me though, my single ability activates, which basically just helps me survive. It in essence slows the game down; it stops wolf kills, let's me find out information about other people, and kill someone every few nights.

Now, while its true that I could use this ability to harm the town, it can also be of GREAT benefit to you guys. I'll be more than happy at this point to kill wolves instead of random townies and find out information about people. Keep in mind I can also stop wolf kills at night (not every night, but a decent amount). You can trust me on this because if I start using it for my own purposes instead of to help the town, I'll just be lynched immidietly.

Teal's also wrong that I lied about protection. I did get protection, although it's only for two nights, not three. I also am not the one who killed Chariblaze. I did target him, but I'm not the one who caused his death.
This is so BS, lol.
Mokoko said:
Teal said:
Mokoko, tell us the backstory of your character?

I am Falkner Banks, an old guy who spends his time feeding birds in his old age. Nothing really bothers me.

Hey, us old guys should stick together

but I'm older.
Vote: Mokoko

I really don't like the way your posting. "It screams lying" ~TheGuy

Spammy said:

Yeah I don't really think lynching someone who has a good chance of being a townie is a great idea. :/

Teal... you haven't been clear on what exactly was in that dream of yours.

Probably nothing. "You had a dream about Mokoko, but the details are hazy" Or something to that effect.

Blah: 1
TheGuy: 7
Mokoko: 4

You need 14 votes and you're actually running out of time so hop to it dawgs.

superpokemon67 said:
Probably nothing. "You had a dream about Mokoko, but the details are hazy" Or something to that effect.
Yeah, that is almost exactly what it said.

It's not like I entirely believe him, but we might have better chances with

Vote: Cinesra

as we know nothing and he is fairly quiet and looking somewhat like a wolf too. Meh.

Is it just me or does Teal seem like he is just accusing people at random? First it was TheGuy, then, Mokoko, now Cinesra - simply on the basis of

"he is fairly quiet and looking somewhat like a wolf too. Meh"

Maybe he just doesn't have anything to add, Teal.

Teal said:
superpokemon67 said:
Yeah, that is almost exactly what it said.

It's not like I entirely believe him, but we might have better chances with

Vote: Cinesra

as we know nothing and he is fairly quiet and looking somewhat like a wolf too. Meh.

...how many different people have you voted for this round?

Mokoko, Cinesra, TheGuy... I'm pretty sure there was at least one more in there too.

Really, it doesn't matter how many votes he places. As long as they are all legitimate votes that serve a purpose, who cares? He's been doing a nice job of getting us through targets, I'll give him that.

I don't mind if he puts targets out. I think just voting for every single person who seems a tiny bit suspicious is a bit too much.

Its called pressure voting, and its a perfectly good scumhunting tactic.

Yeah, that's what I meant. It's fine to put out suspicions, and Teal's been very helpful, but he has tried to start three separate bandwagons all in this round. And really, I don't think were at the stage yet where we should lynch people just for being quiet, such as Cinesra.

If you have a better idea, do tell. I have made a huge list of almost cleared people, so what's left is worth pressuring and my final vote will come from those too. Mokoko seems like a fine lynch, but Cinesra might be even better.

Okay guys due to the evidence given I'm going to Unvote: TheGuy his ability is easy to prove if he's lying then we lynch him tommorow. Also Teal started a list and I've decided that I do one as well.Plus I get to type a lot and I love typing.
LIST:
Clean(Would be suprised if they were wolves):

Argetlam -Replaced Chillarmy*
Blob55 -Indie
ComfortEagle - Spammy says he's not a wolf and I believe him for now....
HypnoticLuxray
Infinity
King Arceus*
Reshiwott- Replaced Zyflair *
Rusticks
Bisharp37-Self
TheGuy
Spammy Superpokemon67*

Townies?:
Teal
Kecleon-X*
One Approved
ShadowLugia

No idea:
Meaty*
Eevee*
Roari*
The Yoshi*

Wolves?:
Mokoko*
Blui129
Cinesra*
Puff*

Others(Means you should post more) :

DNS*
King Piplup*

Indies:
Blah-Semi dangerous,Elilimination likely nessacary.
Blob55-Semi helpful,Elimination may be unnessasary to win.

*= In my opinion you need to post more.Maybe just a little more or maybe a lot more you probably know how many pots you made.

Anyway I'm going to join Teal in Pressuring Cinesra. At some point Though their is a line to draw on how much you should press. However if you don't try to get info from the quiet players they'll just sit outside the limelight in the perfect cover for a wolf.

But I haven't made any pots.
On topic, I've got nothing to add. No roles except my bomb role sucks.

Puff said:
On topic, I've got nothing to add. No roles except my bomb role sucks.

Even if you've got nothing to add you still have an opinion on what people say so make your opinion heard.Corn bread has more posts than you in this thread and he died day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back